Get to know your Mods!

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Get to know your Mods!

Postby Sainiku » Mon May 17, 2010 7:12 pm

Hard Details
Name: Sainiku
Birthday: August 20th, 1987
Sex: Yes please!
Sexual Orientation: Missionary please!
...: Bisexual
Relationship status: In an extremely open semi-long distance relationship.
IQ: 160
Fursona: Folf
Politics: Liberal. Hates laws of 'morality'.
Religion/philosophies: Existentialist Taoism
Likes: Thinking. Video Games. Board Games. Logic puzzles. Computer Hardware/Software. Friends. Cuddling. Debates.
Dislikes: Children. Mis-communication. Vegetables. Wind. PMS. Melodramatic Teenagers.
Fears: Spiders.

Favorite Video games: Gears of War II, (Super) Street Fighter IV, Mega Man (all except NT warrior series), Devil May Cry, alot more...
Favorite Anime: Slayers (all), Lucky Star
Favorite Character: Felicia

Summary:
A mod for 2 irc's, LoK forums, and Pawsru. Keeps her real life very disconnected to her online self, to keep priorities in line. Sometimes a fun-loving maniacal sadist, othertimes a PMSish bitch. Heart of gold is veiled often by blunt logic. Thought process is extremely complex, and differs greatly depending on if she has taken her medication or not. Currently on Lexapro and Adderall, taken when needed. Became very engrossed with Game Programming but decided to leave that field of study for Multimedia Video degree. Although seemingly very vocal both IRL and online, only about 10% of all thoughts are ever vocalized in conversations. Concussion at 13 on playground caused minimal damage, but longterm effects have shown depression/schizophrenia. Brain is wired to work at an extremely fast pace after years of schizophrenia, even after being cured. Often sees the world from an out of body view, giving the ability to visualize and strategically reason probabilities very quickly. Excels in chess and other similar games. Is able to learn new things extremely quickly.
"Whatever. I'll just eat you up. Bones and all!" -Juri
Sainiku

Re: Get to know your Mods!

Perception outwards:

Works very hard to be friendly, but many times may seem very blunt or cold hearted. Believing that both gloating and modesty are a waste of time, instead she tells people how she truly sees or feels about herself or what she's done. Often is known to speak either too quickly or rashly if un-medicated. When medicated however, seems to think things through and often will pause before speaking or typing, planning out what to say. She has noticed for many years that using the right words can be very powerful, whereas using the wrong words can be very dangerous when conveying ideas. For the most part, while online, she tends to keep her composure. Although loving to debate topics, she will rarely become angry or frustrated. This all changes depending on the time of the month, as she is very prone to PMS cramps and mood-swings. Often having to apologize for the things she had said, there have been many time where friendships have been strained. Many times, the stress caused by such periods will linger on.

Perception inwards:

Sainiku tends to show herself as a strong confident woman. Deep down, however, it is certainly not the case. Very insecure about her own feelings, she often holds herself to an unreasonable standard of perfection. While un-medicated, she very often will stare off into the distance, thinking deeply about any number of things. Often daydreaming about politics, discussions, or events that are unprobable, but amusing. Many times while listening to music, she finds inspiration for her own game design idea that she has worked on for many years now. At times while un-medicated, stress may seem overbearing, and depression can sometimes create a physically weakened depressed state. She will push herself, telling herself to begin thinking about doing certain things, but never paying attention to herself. Instead, she will wonder off into her own world in her mind, letting creativity guide her. The world feels as though it slows down, and frustration towards her own inattentiveness usually piles on stress.

While medicated, however... her mind begins to speed up; the world going at a faster pace. She tends to have trouble reaching her artistic design sides, but instead leans towards more logical and responsible uses of her time. The engines of her mind kick into overdrive, and concentration skyrockets. Able to analyze different perspectives and visualize much more then just events come into play. The ability to empathetically visualize a person's viewpoints, thoughts, and feelings, give the ability of both emotional and logical understandings. Any time these visualizations conflict with actual data, intrigue is raised, and extreme curiosity towards trying to understand a new point of view comes into play. This ties greatly with her own personal philosophical beliefs that perspective is much more then just what people see and hear. Her existentialist views were created after having schizophrenic episodes, and realizing how powerful perception of the world truly is. The ability for the mind to change what you perceive, can completely change the world. By this conclusion, as the mind does have the ability to override conscious thoughts, comes her belief that the world itself is completely different for everyone. She believes there is no way of knowing how others truly see the world. An example she has used often, is that an apple is red to everyone... but what may seem red to one person, may actually be blue to another! However, even though they both see the apple in different colors, they both call the apple 'red', because that is what they were taught the color looks like. Her Taoist views lay in her belief that happiness is the most important part of any life. More important then making your mark on the world, and more important then leaving a legacy for others. These thoughts led her too a great enlightenment long ago. A feeling of piece after realizing that happiness was just an emotion, and that if you know how, you can control it. Although far from being able to control it to the extent she would like, she finds peace in knowing that the possibility is there.
Sainiku

Reserved.
Sainiku

Postby DemonFiren » Mon May 17, 2010 7:26 pm

Ookay, what does that mean?
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Sainiku » Mon May 17, 2010 10:53 pm

DemonFiren Wrote:Ookay, what does that mean?

Reserved a few posts because i didn't want to have a single post with a god-awful amount of text. I'd rather split it into a few posts.
Sainiku

Postby DemonFiren » Tue May 18, 2010 2:18 pm

Uh-huh.
Please don't mention my userpage here on FA. I'm officially a strict opponent of Krys/Sharpclaw interactions.
DemonFiren

Postby Anonymous(Not) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:14 am

Cool well now i know one of the great gods of Distributing Furry w00t.
Anonymous(Not)
Newly Registered

Postby KingK » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:49 am

That was a alot to read, almost went tl;dr.

That aside, its nice to see another Slayers fan~

Wanna play GO sometime? (I suck at it, but I dont mind losing.)

You didnt mention your timezone at all by the way.
KingK
Newly Registered

Postby kuja » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:06 am

Wanna marry me?
kuja

Postby Zedralan » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:42 am

O.o... Yeah I'm not reading that.
Hey, what's this SHINY RED BUTTON do?
Zedralan

Postby Vyksen » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:12 am

I don't need to know that much about you, sorry.
... Wow. I feel like a bit of a jerk for saying that.
Vyksen

Postby kuja » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:30 am

i still in love with u.
kuja

Postby serebii » Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:49 am

interesting....
serebii

Postby DemonFiren » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:26 pm

What?
DemonFiren

Postby kuja » Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:45 pm

I was kidding. D:
kuja

Postby Sainiku » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:28 pm

lol. nobody has to read this. I was just bored the other day.
Sainiku

Postby Mechanios » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:44 pm

This is a little bit creepy.
Mechanios

Postby Neostigma » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:02 am

Sainiku Wrote:lol. nobody has to read this. I was just bored the other day.

well at least we get to know some people better ;)
Neostigma

Postby Zedralan » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:38 am

Mechanios Wrote:This is a little bit creepy.

Says the guy with the creepy mime avatar.
Hey, what's this SHINY RED BUTTON do?
Zedralan

Postby Mechanios » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:35 am

Zedralan Wrote:
Mechanios Wrote:This is a little bit creepy.

Says the guy with the creepy mime avatar.

:) In what way does it creep you out?
Mechanios

Next

Return to General