Dead. Zerky killed it for Evil Sadistic fun

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Re: Dead. Zerky killed it for Evil Sadistic fun

Postby sogekik » Sun Aug 05, 2018 2:49 am

6320. grammar is subjective, as with all syntax it is subject to the system in which it is in use, and as languages change- and rapidly at that- it's the reason why words such as 'emoji' and the god awful 'meme' are now in usage in the English language. The same process of course can be seen in programming languages - one of various things I enjoy spending time with- if you look at C type languages, you'll see a dramatic change from C to c++ and then to languages like C# that have routed from it.
6321. plus if you look at the word "you're" it's an abbreviation which probably entered the English language within the last two centuries, so sticking to a traditional english dialect actually " you are" would be the most grammatically correct
6322. in fact in British English(so English), you ( and all of us by extension) are misusing the word cookie, as the word in the english language is actually "biscuit", where we speaking dutch cookie would be correct ( more or less)
6323. as a British gentleman I refuse to have someone who uses Americanisms complaining about my English.
6324. there are so many flaws in american English, I don't even know where to begin, from misspellings ( most blatantly "aluminum" but also words like "color" and "armor" ("ou" in both for correct sounding)) to weird missuses of words (I recall something along the lines of "side walks are made of pavement", a pavement is a paved surface; so what an american would call a sidewalk, or pavement if your british)
6325. I am in no way pissed off btw :p I just enjoy arguing language. As someone who uses spoken language phonetically it's reasonably easy for me to misspell words or make minor grammatical mistakes
sogekik

Postby musical74 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:15 pm

6326. I was initially thinking "wonder if I hit a nerve" until you said you were OK with it.
6327. Back to giving cookies to the lazy one and celebrating being done with college then.
6328. And playing old SNES games like Earthbound :P
musical74

Postby sogekik » Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:00 pm

6329. yeah, I don't really get angry, in fact if i where to describe my moods, I'd probably say regardless of stress, annoyance, etc. I'd describe my general mood as varying shades of happiness, I'm seriously incapable of negative emotion most of the time... it frustrates me.... but I'm still frigin happy about it!
sogekik

Postby maximilianos » Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:43 am

6330. most of my moods are shades of apathy if I were to compare xD
6331. sure I somewhat enjoy things, but I seldom miss people or look forward to things. Even if someone were to walk up to me and give me the swedish equivalent of 2k USD i would probably say thanks and such, but I don't think I would get super excited or anything.
6331. just to add, I do feel extreme joy or hatred/sadness at times though, it just takes a lot for me to get there...
I often find myself thinking that most people are utter shite. I try to be positive and prove myself wrong. So far I've yet to succeed in doing so.
On the otherhand: I know a few of the actually great people out there and that makes me happy enough.
maximilianos

Postby maximilianos » Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:29 am

6332. what do you guys do to motivate you to study/work when you're at home? xD
I often find myself thinking that most people are utter shite. I try to be positive and prove myself wrong. So far I've yet to succeed in doing so.
On the otherhand: I know a few of the actually great people out there and that makes me happy enough.
maximilianos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:08 pm

6333. Overthink on what might happen if you don't...
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby musical74 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:34 pm

6334. Usually for me I need to do the assignment elsewhere - at home I'm too likely to go "I can watch funny Youtube clips or do a boring assignment, lemme think for a minute" and I can do the assignment at school or at the library (both within walking distance), but generally I remind myself that it's important to do the thing and get it done...
musical74

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:44 pm

6335. Motivation? Pah, who needs it? I get plenty done all by my.... zzzzzz.....
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby sogekik » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:03 pm

6336. and if she doesn't I whip her
6337. *whips the disobient fox *
sogekik

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:05 pm

6338. HAHP! Who dare interrupts my nap time?
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby sogekik » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:16 pm

6339. time for work, *whips her again *
sogekik

Postby musical74 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:26 pm

6340. Ever think napping is part of her job?
6341. Before I forget, why does it take a week for a book about Transformers G1 (circa 1987) to clear customs?? (order something from England area, I got a message yesterday that the book cleared customs to US and was on it's way)
6342. Offers the lazy one a chocolate chip cookie
musical74

Postby sogekik » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:34 pm

6343. *whips the cookie into pieces
sogekik

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:44 pm

6344. AHAHP! Work doing what exactly?
6345. Maybe they're worried you'll use it to plan construction of your own transformers and take over the world?
6346. Ooh cookie, ya- awwww....
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby sogekik » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:48 pm

6347. *Shrugs * I can give you something to do if you'd like...
6348. *Whips her again * either way WORK!
sogekik

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:52 pm

6349. *jumps* AHP! I'm working! I'm working! *rushes around looking for something to work on*
6350. ...I will... organise coloured boxes or labels into a nice little rainbow pattern to make it easier to find things while also establishing an aesthetically pleasing storage system.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby sogekik » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:56 pm

6351. really, that's really something you think this chat needs? *whips her again *
sogekik

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:15 pm

6352. HAMPH! I don't know... maybe colour coordination goes hand in hand with evil? Evil armies tend to have brilliant colour coordination... Maybe I can work on that then? Getting the evil armies appropriately set up with their evil colours! How does magenta sound as the colour for evil? Or mauve?
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby sogekik » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:17 pm

6353. *whips her again * I'd probably say red or black. there is nothing evil about Magenta, it's just an overly attention seeking colour, and mauve, is just... mauve
sogekik

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:21 pm

6354. YARP! But red and black are so overused! We don't want to look like every other evil army at the evil army conventions! I know it sounds lame... but try mauve as a highlight to cream... I wouldn't where it to look good, but as an outfit, its just the right kind of gaudy. Although I'll throw magenta out the window... How about a nice, deep navy blue, with some aquamarine trim... or gold if you want to go really flashy.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

PreviousNext

Return to General