Do you know?

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Do you know?

Postby KBridget » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:56 am

Do you know if I can incorporate flash scenes drawn by hand into a game done with RPG maker? The game I'm making maybe used with RPG maker but I want to have sex scenes that I can draw by hand and not some of those you see on like the Sex Kitten series on Newgrounds
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Re: Do you know?

Postby Thaedael » Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:15 am

I am currently making a game with rpg maker myself and came across the same issue. RPG Maker VX (the version I use) does not support flash (.swf) files at all. Other people have gotten around this by taking a flash animation, then exporting it as an .avi, then ripping the sound files so that it can be converted into an animated .gif, then broken down into separate frames, then recompiled within the program, and then the sounds you ripped placed back in as sound clips you can synch. For the amount of work you just spent, would've been faster just to make your own videos using pixel art which is what I have been doing for my game. Hope that helps, I still think it's not wort the effort.
Thaedael

Postby KBridget » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:39 am

oh my god that sounds like such a headache. thank you though
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Postby KBridget » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:40 am

I wonder if Hynarly (i mispelled his name. I just know it) Could tell me what he uses...
KBridget

Postby BlueLight » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:48 am

He's using Flash.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby KBridget » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:52 am

BlueLight Wrote:He's using Flash.

yes but what kind of flash. There's Adobe and other programs
KBridget

Postby BlueLight » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:08 am

KBridget Wrote:
BlueLight Wrote:He's using Flash.

yes but what kind of flash. There's Adobe and other programs

You've just gone past my level of knowledge.

Found this for general stuff but it isn't what you were looking for.
http://www.rpgmakerweb.com/tutorial/rpg-maker-vx
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby KBridget » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:26 am

Also since I don't have an official tablet... Should I draw on pen and paper then scan the image to tweak in the program?
KBridget

Return to General