Your underrated loved game music art

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Your underrated loved game music art

Postby BreathofFire » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:12 pm

I always love finding out what underrated things are out there because usually there are a lot and depending on what place too.
my underrated top 10 games
#1(no surprise here) Breath of Fire 1, 2 , 3, 4 and (5 sucks) XD
#2 Buck bumble *N64 (the song is epic)
#3 mana khemia * PS2 ( funny game )
#4 Banjo tooie * N64 ( love it to death )
#5 Dark cloud *PS2 ( very creative game...)
#6 Bomberman 64 - The Second Attack!*N 64 ( so many bombs @-@)
#7 GLOVER!!! * N64 ( i love you little white glove man!)
#8 mega man 64 * N64 [ best mega man ever >) ]
#9 Vietnamese translated directly pokemon crystal * GB Color ( only Pokemon game that i know that swears a lot and uses sexual terms... it's on youtube)
#10 Quest *N64 ( creative game play wish it had more to it though)
#11 shadow gate *N64 ( why you die so much!)

PS: feel free to to anything you think is underrated old shows, sounds, sites, or anything else... and it can be one thing to i just like doing 11

yes this is my design
BreathofFire

Location: 221B Baker Street (elementary my dear) * i hope you get the refernce if you don't i might be sad ;3;

Re: Your underrated loved game music art

Postby BlueLight » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:18 am

1 Dungeon siege: For me this music is just the best. My family still will start randomly humming the game music. I think this was released 2002 and was made by gas powered games.
2 Xcom Terror from the Deep: This music was great. It gave you a sense of dread of the oncoming alien onslaught from the sea below. This music was creepy and was what the game needed.
3 Xcom UFO/Enemy unknown: So This game has so really fun music but it doesn't compare to the second game music.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby laa » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:40 pm

I got only one game that pops into my mind, and that's baiten kaitos!
Both the music and the game is awesome with it's card/action combat system!

And, the most underrated anime of all time would be: Kemono no souja erin. So cute, so dramatic, so believable. The series literally throws you into the world, making you truly feel like you're there. Watch until EP 10, and you won't let it go. Ever. Also, it has awesome music. ;)
laa

Postby BreathofFire » Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:52 pm

laa Wrote:I got only one game that pops into my mind, and that's baiten kaitos!
Both the music and the game is awesome with it's card/action combat system!

And, the most underrated anime of all time would be: Kemono no souja erin. So cute, so dramatic, so believable. The series literally throws you into the world, making you truly feel like you're there. Watch until EP 10, and you won't let it go. Ever. Also, it has awesome music. ;)

sounds interesting i will have to look those up later though Sad music time right now. I love sad video game music.
though the anime sounds really familiar.
and as for baiten kaitos i have really only heard of it and i think i saw the cover here and there i should have picked it up...

BlueLight Wrote:1 Dungeon siege: For me this music is just the best. My family still will start randomly humming the game music. I think this was released 2002 and was made by gas powered games.
2 Xcom Terror from the Deep: This music was great. It gave you a sense of dread of the oncoming alien onslaught from the sea below. This music was creepy and was what the game needed.
3 Xcom UFO/Enemy unknown: So This game has so really fun music but it doesn't compare to the second game music.

hmm wow i actually never really heard of these, very cool once again i will have to look these up to see what there about.
BreathofFire

Location: 221B Baker Street (elementary my dear) * i hope you get the refernce if you don't i might be sad ;3;

Postby laa » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:04 pm

Just thinking about it makes me want to play it. Never completed either of the two games in the story. :O
laa

Postby fould12 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:01 pm

Rune factory: tides of destiny. The other rune factory songs were good as well.
fould12

Postby BlueLight » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:48 pm

laa Wrote:Just thinking about it makes me want to play it. Never completed either of the two games in the story. :O

Sorry which games. Getting confused here..
BlueLight

Postby BreathofFire » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:55 pm

once again my bad, all of them actually when i looked them up i haven't seen them before it's why i like to ask this because a lot of the time i find stuff like you posted all three of them, being things i never played and seen before...

yes this is my design
BreathofFire

Postby BlueLight » Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:18 pm

The great Xcom games were made in 1993 and 4.
The crappy Xcom games were made in 2000 and 2012.

I fucking hate you 2k games!!!
BlueLight

Postby Thaedael » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:13 am

The music in minecraft has been pretty under-rated for a long time, even though I really really like a lot of the in game records.

One of my favourite under-rated games of all time is Lufia II on the super nintendo,

Final Fantasy Legends on the Gameboy was overlooked a lot as having not a lot of depth but is still one of the better ones (has weapon breaking like in fire emblem, has a pretty steep fighting curve, an interesting leveling mechanic, and interesting classes).

Bittersweetcandybowl has pretty under-rated artwork even though I liked it a lot.

Bitter-Virgin was probably one of the most under-rated mangas that I ever read, still one of my favourites as well as 20th century boy which was later turned into a movie. The manga was under-rated but the movie wasn't as good IMO.

Eric Mongrain used to be one of the most under-rated musicians in my city. I would listen to him play on street corners, and talent shows and people never got into him until much much later after he got famous in another city.

All I can think of off the top of my head. Jay Steppes and KAtsuO_O most under-rated moderators, Trunks most underated "asshole". Kuja most under-rated awesome guy etc. Pengirl most under-rated pixel art animator.
Thaedael

Postby suki888 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:43 am

ahhh i dont understand this..somebody help :(
suki888

Postby BreathofFire » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:32 am

well i mean this is something people don't use a lot say like a band you like but you see it only in your town and you and a few amount of others go to it or used to because now there very popular, or something people don't know about that's underrated, it's amazing to you and not a lot of people know about it or agree that's what so great about underrated things there yours and it's really cool to meet others who find interest in them or like the same thing.

if it still is a bit confusing i am sorry best sum up is it's not well known or liked but you yourself know about it or like it.
Last edited by BreathofFire on Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

yes this is my design
BreathofFire

Postby Thaedael » Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:33 am

Hey suki, mind taking all the advertising out of your signature, your links are full of viruses.
Thaedael

Postby thedude9351 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:42 am

It seems underrated now cause every gamer i talk to is missing out, but the half life series I didn't know how many people never heard of it and all it glory it was the holy grail of gaming for me with golden eye being the lost ark

next on the list is gauntlet legends for the n64 love this game
and finally HITMAN fucking love this game I have beat the shit out of this game and I still find myself going back to it. this game challenged me on so many levels and left a lot of enjoyable moments for me. If you get the chance play it
The Dude abides
thedude9351

Location: A little town in the middle of nowhere deep in the sunny Californian Desert

Postby BlueLight » Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:16 am

Half life games were the best. The AI was ahead of it's time also. I got a AI book and it list Half life for it's AI cover system... which now that you look back at it, it just sucks but still Back in the day it was something.
BlueLight

Return to General