Any one need a graphic designer?

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Re: Any one need a graphic designer?

Postby BreathofFire » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:34 am

good idea i love long hair actually and i always want to try a pony tail never been good at it but worth a shot never hurts to try and a ribbon hmmm red sounds like a good color or maybe yellow... Chinese braid maybe... oh brain storming you always make me think to much >8U hur hur hur
Last edited by BreathofFire on Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
BreathofFire

Location: 221B Baker Street (elementary my dear) * i hope you get the refernce if you don't i might be sad ;3;

Postby BreathofFire » Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:56 am

hmm i like the idea but like i wrote i suck at drawing pony tails... braids always get me confuzled ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) be simple
ImageImage
Last edited by BreathofFire on Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

yes this is my design
BreathofFire

Location: 221B Baker Street (elementary my dear) * i hope you get the refernce if you don't i might be sad ;3;

Postby BlueLight » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:41 am

So just for kicks a giggles i'll request something.

A 58 by 58 picture of a ship wall. I want this for a rouge like game and personally i should haven't done it yet.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby BreathofFire » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:16 am

BlueLight Wrote:So just for kicks a giggles i'll request something.
A 58 by 58 picture of a ship wall. I want this for a rouge like game and personally i should haven't done it yet.

58 pixels i hope though inches i can do to and ship wall they have a lot of walls and a lot of materials depending on who made it and what time though i made a quick one for now just to see if you fine with my style also to note i adept quickly if this is not what your looking for.

window
ImageImage
i did another quick one

side
ImageImage

another one

deck
ImageImage

yes this is my design
BreathofFire

Postby BreathofFire » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:22 pm

working on these last night love to hear what people think!

BreathofFire

Postby BlueLight » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:57 pm

Thank you. This just proves that i can't explain anything. *Self hatred at being so stupid*

They looks great but they we're what i was looking for i am to blame.
I was looking for a spaceship (Ya i consider ships, space ships... strange huh) and by wall i just need something that i could build a shell with and say that's a space ship.

This was a stone wall i made in like 10 minutes and just looks like crap. oh well. It's 60 by 60 pixels but the reason i told you 58 by 58 is so i could put the frame on yours.
BlueLight

Postby BreathofFire » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:06 pm

BlueLight Wrote:Thank you. This just proves that i can't explain anything. *Self hatred at being so stupid*

They looks great but they we're what i was looking for i am to blame.
I was looking for a spaceship (Ya i consider ships, space ships... strange huh) and by wall i just need something that i could build a shell with and say that's a space ship.

This was a stone wall i made in like 10 minutes and just looks like crap. oh well. It's 60 by 60 pixels but the reason i told you 58 by 58 is so i could put the frame on yours.

will do give me some time i have to do research on what it looks like and what materials i can use, while i read sci-fi i don't really draw or design much in it
and
You were fine i thought i would go ahead and make a few just to show you what i can do whether i get it right or wrong is my fault for not confirming although it's fun for me as i get more experience.

yes this is my design
BreathofFire

Postby BreathofFire » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:26 pm

alright i have a few ideas look at these and see what you think what things you like dislike ect if this is what your looking for or far from it, these are 58, by 58

yes this is my design
BreathofFire

Postby BlueLight » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:44 pm

These are great. I think i like the bottom one better just because it would be easier to mesh in with different art styles.
Thank you.
I assume i may use these?
BlueLight

Postby BreathofFire » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:48 pm

all yours need anything else ask, if not (。ಠ‿‿ಠ。) well i'll go bug other people then mwahahahahahah wait that doesn't make any sense...
i kid, any ways i digress, yeah all yours have at it, love to see what it turns out looking like.

yes this is my design
BreathofFire

Postby BlueLight » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Alright thanks.
BlueLight

Postby Thaedael » Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:17 am

I want the personification of Moderator's KatsuO_O artistic-ness, Moderator Thaedaels pragmatism, Trunks harsh truth-telling, and of course moustaches, top hats, monocles, while riding dinosaurs and dueling with dynamite on sticks :3.

That or just make a cute little zelda sprite like you did Link. Though bonus points for the first option.
Thaedael

Postby BreathofFire » Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:59 am

Thaedael Wrote:I want the personification of Moderator's KatsuO_O artistic-ness, Moderator Thaedaels pragmatism, Trunks harsh truth-telling, and of course moustaches, top hats, monocles, while riding dinosaurs and dueling with dynamite on sticks :3.

That or just make a cute little zelda sprite like you did Link. Though bonus points for the first option.

sure though this will be interesting giving me this much freedom you know i don't really know those two that well so what it will turn out to be will be interesting

alright rough draft time
expand to see full drawing kinda big
i will add top hats next time

yes this is my design
BreathofFire

Postby Thaedael » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:36 am

Took a while to digest it all but basically it meets the criteria. Tempted to color it in and use it as my desktop, then I remembered my netbook can't even change wallpapers lol.
Thaedael

Postby BreathofFire » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:52 am

i'll do twilight princess though maybe not tonight i have classes at 5 AM tomorrow and i rather like sleep lol if i can get it though once tomorrow is out i should be able to start in on it i got a few ideas of what to do...

and gotcha well it's there for you i'll be coloring it in eventually but as said above, though later

yes this is my design
BreathofFire

Postby BreathofFire » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:27 pm

Thaedael Wrote:That or just make a cute little zelda sprite like you did Link. Though bonus points for the first option.

sorry about not getting to this yet i will as soon as i can Zelda is a bit harder her uniform clothing and such has a bit more to take in lol any ways that and college and i know i have no right to use it as an excuses but well sorry, any ways i will get to it as soon as i can

yes this is my design
BreathofFire

Previous

Return to General