Elements and Elementals

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Re: Elements and Elementals

Postby Taria » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:40 am

My multiple personalties can't agree on which element to pick...
Nature is enticing because of just how adabtable it is,
but darkness is also very soothing and calm and stealthy.
However, blood is an interesting one when your cutting people and then forming blades of their own life force to cut them up so more.
Though, there is also an arguable "tech" element with all those machine-doohickies and what not.
Or maybe it's just metal bending with earth?
...what was I talking about again?
Senior RP moderator
Taria

Postby Gorbaz » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:09 am

In Oriental mythology, there were 5 elements - earth, wind, fire, water, and metal.

Controlling water would be interesting, but you'd not be able to boil it inside somone. That's more to domain of fire. And you wouldn't be able to shift your facial appearance beyond making yourself look fatter, as there is very little between the skin and bone on a person's head.

Air is the silent killer, because if you take all the air out of an area, what are people going to breathe?

I'd go with fire, tho
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Valentine » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:25 am

It's not really an element but being able to control magnetism would be so sweet, especially considering everything ever is slightly magnetic. Assuming I'm super powerful of course. I never understood why Magneto didn't just atomize people by pulling their atoms apart. I'd get crushed by every piece of metal in a thousand mile radius, but it'd be sick (assuming all the metal doesn't crush me to death).
“Grilled cheese. Grill me a cheese.”
“I’m not grilling you a cheese.”
Valentine

Postby fould12 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:29 am

BlueLight Wrote:
fould12 Wrote:Light.
Light=good
Good guys always win.

You haven't seen one piece have you?

I've looked at every post so far, and light was one of the choices.
zeldafreak1 Wrote:Alright as you can tell, this is a discussion about the Elements, Earth, Fire, Water, Wind, Ice, Thunder(A.K.A. Electricity), Dark/Darkness, and Light.
fould12

Postby Gorbaz » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:51 pm

Valentine Wrote:It's not really an element but being able to control magnetism would be so sweet, especially considering everything ever is slightly magnetic. Assuming I'm super powerful of course. I never understood why Magneto didn't just atomize people by pulling their atoms apart. I'd get crushed by every piece of metal in a thousand mile radius, but it'd be sick (assuming all the metal doesn't crush me to death).

Because he wasn't the Mollecule Man. He could make people disintergrate. He was also slightly mad, if I recall [/nerd]

But yeah. FIre rules all. All comes from fire. Well, all comes from the Sun. Which has fire. So my argument is still valid :D
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby GoRepeat » Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:58 am

Darkness.

Shadows don't have blood for you to boil. Shadows don't breath air for you to choke. Shadows don't have substance for you to burn. Shadows don't have body's for you to crush.

When the seas dry, when the atmosphere dissipates, when the earth crumbles into nothingness and the stars themselves burn out from the sky, there will still be darkness. There will always be darkness. Even in the brightest light, in the purest, shining hope, there is always darkness behind it. Patient. Waiting for it to be extinguished like everything else.

Enjoy your hollow victories. In the end, there will always be one, inevitable, inescapable victor. And it will not be you.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby fould12 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:17 am

There are two types of darkness you can refer to:
Evil: Demons, killers, psychos, and other people like that.
Shadows: Blockage of light, mystery, the unknown, secrecy.
Shadows, I believe, will always be in existence, but evil will eventually be destroyed, forever.
fould12

Previous

Return to General