Favorite Video game music?

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Re: Favorite Video game music?

Postby Janna Lorena » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Gorepete Wrote:
Janna Lorena Wrote:Dancing Mad is pretty awesome, although I think i prefer Battle with the Four Fiends

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJDCLEx7j-M

Yeah, I always thought it was interesting that the best music from that series is from the EARLIER games where they didn't really have the technology. The remixes and stuff you hear like this from Dissidia really show off how amazing their composers were back in the old days of nintendo. I think One Winged Angel was like the last really good song to come from the series. And even then because OWA is like the staple end boss/villain music from the series. Nothing since 7 has really impressed me.

I agree with you. Many of the greatest themes from videogames are from old games, for example, Terranigma, an RPG game from the SNES, has many themes I love, and even the ones I didnt like that much, really really suited the places they played. And yeah, past FFVII, i barely like any song, maybe Otherworld from FFX, but just like... the first 20 seconds, the rest of the song isnt as good, and maybe a couple more themes from FFX but... definetly not as epic as the old ones.
"I have to... further elaborate my answer...? W-wait! What kind of eroge is this!?"
Janna Lorena

Postby dencheti » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:08 am

one-winged-angel
-Sephoroth's theme from my all time favorite game: Final Fantasy VII
I'm either bat-shit sane or perfectly crazy. Either way, something's going to go wrong at the last second and send me back to square one, So let's just end this now before the chance passes us by.
dencheti

Postby Edley » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:41 am

Ducktales - The Moon
Edley

Postby KBridget » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:28 am

does it have to be from the OST or can i link a song inspired by a game?
Assume makes an ass out of you and me. So unless you want to get fucked, don't assume.
KBridget

Previous

Return to General