Corruption Of Champions (CoC)

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Re: Corruption Of Champions (CoC)

Postby haloman » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:37 pm

MiscChaos Wrote:There's one trick I like to use a lot. There's this potion you get called OviElixir. It does one of three things, all limited to females (I think): 1) It gets you pregnant with eggs, 2) Once you're pregnant with eggs, drinking enough will make the eggs into large eggs, amping their effects, and 3) If you're pregnant with ANYTHING, this baby will speed up the birth time. I use it to get my character pregnant with eggs, then walk out into the lake where I'll get this weird light show. There's a blue light, purple light, brown... and some more, but I haven't used them. Touching the lights will change the color of your eggs, changing the effects. Blue will shrink all feminine parts, remove a vagina, and grow your cock if you have one. I use this when her pussy gets too loose and then slam a Succubi Milk to get a virgin one. Purple makes your hips wider and brown

Ok then, can you do me a favor? Find out what ALL the eggs do. Once you do ill post them on the item list.
Finishing the fight... one Confetti blast headshot at a time
haloman

Postby BlueLight » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:16 pm

Description:
Large White Egg:
This is an oblong egg, not much different from an ostrich egg in appearance.
Something tells you it's more than just food.
Large {Color} Egg:
This is an oblong egg, not much different from an ostrich egg in appearance (save for the color).
White Egg:
This is an oblong egg, not much different from a chicken egg in appearance.
{Color} Egg:
This is an oblong egg, not much different from a chicken egg in appearance (save for the color).

Obtained from:
Using the Ovi Elixer.

Consumable item.

Eggs come in many colors and can make changes to the body when consumed.

Large Blue Eggs: item code=L.BluEg
Shrinks hips, butt, and breasts, and removes vagina (if present). Enlarge cock(s) if player has any: similar to Incubus Draft, but without the ability to grow NEW ones.
Large Pink Eggs: item code=L.PnkEg
Raises Fertility, removes all penises and testicles from the player as well.
Large Purple Eggs:item code=L.PrpEg
Enlarges hips.
Large Brown Eggs: item code=L.BrnEg
Enlarges buttocks. {Your (Size) butt wobbles, nearly throwing you off balance as it grows much bigger}
Large White Eggs: item code=L.WhtEg
Lengthens nipples, adds penetrable orifice to nipples if breasts are larger than flat, or when nipples reach 2 inches in length
Large Rubbery Black Eggs: item code=L.BlkEg
Makes the skin smooth and perfect and removes any blemishes or imperfections., consuming a second time makes skin or hair latex like.

Blue and White Eggs:
Removes clit/vagina and lengthens and thickens cocks.

Pink and White Eggs:
Removes smallest penis and raises Fertility.

Small eggs are less effective and don't have certain effects like the large ones. For example: small white eggs can increase nipple length, but cannot add penetrable orifices.

small egg codes

black egg item code=BlackEg

white egg item code=WhiteEg

brown egg code=BrownEg

purple egg code=PurplEg

pink egg code=PinkEgg

blue egg code=BlueEgg
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Gorbaz » Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:49 pm

I've done prety much all that can be done in the game thus far, which has resulted in my character ending up thus:

You are a 7 foot 3 inch tall human, with obvious muscles as quick as they are strong. You are currently wearing glistening gel-armor plates and using your beautiful sword as a weapon. Under your auburn fur you have a human-shaped head with light skin. Your short auburn hair looks good on you, accentuating your features well. You have thin thighs, and your very small butt is lean and muscular. A long auburn horsetail hangs from your very small butt, smooth and shiny. Two normal human legs grow down from your waist, ending in normal human feet.You have two ample milk jugs, each supporting one 1-inch milky nipple. You could easily fill a B-cup bra.You have a wet cunt, with a 0.7 inch clit. Moisture gleams in your cunt. You have one tight asshole, placed between your very small ass-cheeks where it belongs.Your ears are pierced with ruby earstuds.You have 542 shining gems, collected in your travels.

I tried my best not to become overly corrupted by the land, but figured that the fur and tail were acceptable changes in order to get where I wanted to be

--NOTE: Certain circumstances can make it incredably hard to do anything more than start a fight and get raped. I had a run-in with a succubus who, after being defeated, removed my horse ears, but gave me permanent 35% lust!
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Zodiark69 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:45 pm

You mean that bitch Omnibus, or whatever her name was? Yeah, I hated her too. I should've killed her again!
Zodiark69

Postby BlueLight » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:02 pm

I raise her lust and let her go. All the better when i run in to her i can embarrass her yet again. MUHAHAHAH
BlueLight

Postby Gorbaz » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:36 pm

Zodiark69 Wrote:You mean that bitch Omnibus, or whatever her name was? Yeah, I hated her too. I should've killed her again!

Yeah, that was her.

On another note, I discovered how to transform into a centaur. You need hooves from minotaur blood, and an awful lot of equine potions, as it's a rare change! You're more likley to get a horse head from downing that many potions
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby dndman997 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:46 pm

i tried that without the minotaur blood. i ended up becoming a horse
dndman997

Postby BlueLight » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:12 pm

fail :P

Woot to the pure bloods.
BlueLight

Postby dndman997 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:28 pm

im sure if you eat enough peppers you become a dog
dndman997

Postby BlueLight » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:27 am

dndman997 Wrote:im sure if you eat enough peppers you become a dog

You haven't seen my mad save/load skills
BlueLight

Postby DaBigMunny » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:37 am

I think this was my first successful character:
You are a 6 foot 6 inch tall human, with obvious muscles as quick as they are strong. You are currently wearing sexy black chitin armor-plating and using your large axe as a weapon. You have a fairly normal face, with pale yellow skin. The shaggy purple hair on your head is parted by a pair of cute pointed ears, bigger than your old human ones. Floppy antennae also grow from just behind your hairline, bouncing and swaying in the breeze. A small pair of pointed horns has broken through the skin on your forehead, proclaiming some demonic taint to any who see them. A pair of large bee-wings sprout from your back, reflecting the light through their clear membranes beautifully. They flap quickly, allowing you to easily hover in place or fly. You have curvy hips that make you walk with a sexy, swinging gait, and your voluminous butt jiggles enticingly with every step. A narrow tail ending in a spaded tip curls down from your generous amount of ass, wrapping around your leg sensually at every opportunity. Your perfect lissom legs end in mostly human feet, apart from the horn protruding straight down from the heel that forces you to walk with a sexy, swaying gait.Your swollen pregnant belly is as large as a watermelon.You have two basketball-sized love-pillows, each supporting one 2-inch lactating cherry-like nub. You could easily fill a H-cup bra.Your huge cock is 10.8 inches long and two inches wide.You have a slavering cunt, with a 6.7 inch clit. Occasional beads of lubricant drip from your slavering cunt, it's lips slightly parted. You have one tight anus, placed between your expansive ass-cheeks where it belongs.Impossible to ignore, your bulky pierced button glitters with its furrite clit-ring.You have 126 shining gems, collected in your travels.

save/load for best traits awswww yeaaaah
DaBigMunny

Postby miicas » Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:25 am

k so too lazy to spend hours clicking the buttons to explore and find stuff is there a way i can just give myself the transformation items?
chaotic god: "I AM ALL POWERFUL"
Miicas:*stops releasing chaos energy * "what now bitch?"
miicas

Postby BlueLight » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:33 am

Memory editor.

Beside that no fun.

I personally use debug mode so i only need 1 of any item and then i can spam it.
BlueLight

Postby haloman » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:13 am

BlueLight Wrote:Memory editor.

Beside that no fun.

I personally use debug mode so i only need 1 of any item and then i can spam it.

What DOES debug mode do anyway?? Explain it to me
haloman

Postby miicas » Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:43 am

from what I've read on the wiki it makes consumables have infinite uses but removes the ability to use armor or weapons
edit also if anyone knows where I can find this memory editor please tell me
chaotic god: "I AM ALL POWERFUL"
Miicas:*stops releasing chaos energy * "what now bitch?"
miicas

Postby BlueLight » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:06 am

So debug mood does 2 things that have other side effects.

1. it lowers the remove amount from 1 to 0 so when you use a item it stays.
2. it makes it so if you get a game over you can continue.

Side effect of the items is that you can't equip weapons or armor. This because if you were to equip the item you would be equipping it and have it in your back pack.

side effect of the game over well there really is none i just don't want to edit what i said earlier. However if you consider the fact that you can't face one time enemies again a side effect then you have your side effect.

and to clear up something. In debug mode you can have weapons and armor equipped you just have to do it before.
BlueLight

Postby haloman » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:20 am

Ok everyone lets have some fun here. Lets try to find EVERY bad end in the game. Here are all i know how to get.

Full dog ending
Full horse
Loosing to sand witch with high lactation amounts and high corruption, have to have tits. IDK if female is required (Loosing by lust, not HP)
Loosing to secretarial succubus (male and female + whatever else there is)
Loosing to the omnibus (same as above)
Going to the farm and being milked into below 5 intelligence
Minotaur cum addiction bad end
Addicted to the machines (In the factory after shutting it down, go to the females fucking on the floor and spam "tension")
Incubus in factory((?))
Cumming out your soul after DESTROYING the factory, not shutting it down (go back to the goddess and accept her offer)
Getting caught trying to steal the goddesses lecthtite (I know spelling is wrong, but IF this is a bad end, i know you need the "EVADE" perk to steal it successfully)

thats all i know
haloman

Postby MiscChaos » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:27 am

I think you just about hit every bad end. My only two contributions are if you spam the AN Self-Stimulation Belt, you'll eventually get a bad end (I think you have to get 100 corruption using it, but I'm not sure) and if you fuck the demon group in the desert enough times, they'll eventually make you their slave and you'll get a bad end.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby haloman » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:33 am

MiscChaos Wrote:I think you just about hit every bad end. My only two contributions are if you spam the AN Self-Stimulation Belt, you'll eventually get a bad end (I think you have to get 100 corruption using it, but I'm not sure) and if you fuck the demon group in the desert enough times, they'll eventually make you their slave and you'll get a bad end.

Alrite sweet thanks. Alrite now that thats out of the way, lets post the results of these bad ends, for every one we find ill put it in my previous post.
haloman

Postby MiscChaos » Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:48 am

Got'cha. For the AN Self-Stim Belt,The merchant who sold it to you will pop up and mention that the creature's cum is addictive and that you literally can't stop wearing it since it gives you endless orgasms. He then makes you into just another product he sells, calling you the "One Woman Show". You don't care though. You're too far gone to care.

For the Demon squad, you wake up after another one of your orgies and find yourself in chains. The leader says they made the decision to keep you as a sex slave and you didn't wake up in time this time to run away. After collaring you and smacking a little obedience in you, you realize that with your chains and your armor and weapons nowhere in sight, it'd be near impossible to fight or get away, so you follow until you can figure out a way to escape. You never get around to it though. A year goes by and your mind is broken and you're pregnant (I'm pretty sure this part is female only though), your only mission in life being to fuck and have the kids of the leader. It ends with the new champion finding the tribe in the desert and the leader inviting them to join you in a feast.

I also checked out the incubus in the factory. I tried winning by lust and combat and they both end in the same thing: You rape him if you so desire, (as a female) having him fuck you regularly or anally or just blowing him. Haven't seen what happens as a male though. I tried losing by lust and that turns out to be a tentacle rape scene and I'm too powerful to lose by combat, so unless that's what does it, there doesn't seem to be a bad end for the incubus.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

PreviousNext

Return to General