Taking a Sabbatical

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Taking a Sabbatical

Postby Zaraki » Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:33 pm

Hey y'all, just letting you know I'll be leaving tuesday night and be gone for a couple monthes for a vale tudo session in brazil and won't be able to get on, so I'll be absent on here for a bit. I know I'm still new here, but this place is nice and the people are nice too, so it will suck to not be able to get on for so long. Anyways see you soon.
"It has the form but not the spirit.But if something has the spirit, it is sacred enough."

"As long As I am still in the fight physically, mentally, and emotionally, I can never lose."
Zaraki

Re: Taking a Sabbatical

Postby bed_intruder » Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:42 am

Zaraki Wrote:Image

Now I have to make a new avy :\ Anyway good luck at your training thing; I promise we won't talk about you while you're gone or anything......
yea we will
bed_intruder

Postby Zaraki » Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:45 am

bed_intruder Wrote:
Zaraki Wrote:Image

Now I have to make a new avy :\ Anyway good luck at your training thing; I promise we won't talk about you while you're gone or anything......
yea we will

Thanks Bed and no worries, Zaraki is a man of pride; for he takes life with stride. Keep fighting the pony fight, the war is upon you.
"It has the form but not the spirit.But if something has the spirit, it is sacred enough."

"As long As I am still in the fight physically, mentally, and emotionally, I can never lose."
Zaraki

Postby BlueLight » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:27 pm

KK see you when you get back.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Return to General