I have a question were is the thread were all the needed

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

I have a question were is the thread were all the needed

Postby silverfox » Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:17 pm

were is the thread were all the needed tools/apps or programs are? I wanna learn how to do this L.O.K thing
silverfox
Newly Registered

Re: I have a question were is the thread were all the needed

Postby Mr D » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:37 pm

silverfox Wrote:were is the thread were all the needed tools/apps or programs are? I wanna learn how to do this L.O.K thing

LoK is made in flash. Adobe Flash Professional CS4 to be more precise. Adobe Flash is an program you have to buy so you wont find out how to get it for free here. You need to go here http://legendofkrystal.com and and click the link under the Download the source-files to download the .fla file which you open in the Adobe Flash Professional CS4. But first you should get more familiar with the Adobe Flash before you start with the LoK file. Look up some tutorial on youtube to find out if you will be able to work with the program.
1 game (oh I mean story slideshow -_-) and 5 flash loop FINISHED...fuck yea
My mini flashes link : http://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewto ... f=7&t=1972
Also I am working on a project right now.But remember, it's a secret to everybody >:D
Mr D

Postby bed_intruder » Sat Oct 15, 2011 2:51 pm

Here you go. There is a tutorials board located under Creative>Tutorials, so go there if you want to try out some of them. Here is an example a tutorial on here that should be good for beginners to learn about the basics of flash. Speaking of which, I may try to make a tutorial for those new to flash teaching how to communicate with flash since when I started out I couldn't understand the coding at all. After trying the tutorial in the second link, look for other ones on here and around the net involving animation, effects, vcam, etc.

I believe Adobe has month-long trials of their flash program on their site; CS5 is the most recent. When you start out you need to either decide to use Actionscript 2.0 or 3.0, it's not an additional program or anything, it's the type of coding used in making your flash game (think of it as a different language).

Flash in and of itself is pretty expensive to buy, so just keep that in mind. The month trial should be long enough to help you decide whether or not you would want to continue working with program.
bed_intruder

Postby silverfox » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:27 am

Mr D Wrote:
silverfox Wrote:were is the thread were all the needed tools/apps or programs are? I wanna learn how to do this L.O.K thing

LoK is made in flash. Adobe Flash Professional CS4 to be more precise. Adobe Flash is an program you have to buy so you wont find out how to get it for free here. You need to go here http://legendofkrystal.com and and click the link under the Download the source-files to download the .fla file which you open in the Adobe Flash Professional CS4. But first you should get more familiar with the Adobe Flash before you start with the LoK file. Look up some tutorial on youtube to find out if you will be able to work with the program.

ohh cool thanks and no worries with this I'm the type the learns quick ^_^ just hope I don't mess it up though.

bed_intruder Wrote:Here you go. There is a tutorials board located under Creative>Tutorials, so go there if you want to try out some of them. Here is an example a tutorial on here that should be good for beginners to learn about the basics of flash. Speaking of which, I may try to make a tutorial for those new to flash teaching how to communicate with flash since when I started out I couldn't understand the coding at all. After trying the tutorial in the second link, look for other ones on here and around the net involving animation, effects, vcam, etc.

I believe Adobe has month-long trials of their flash program on their site; CS5 is the most recent. When you start out you need to either decide to use Actionscript 2.0 or 3.0, it's not an additional program or anything, it's the type of coding used in making your flash game (think of it as a different language).

Flash in and of itself is pretty expensive to buy, so just keep that in mind. The month trial should be long enough to help you decide whether or not you would want to continue working with program.

so does this include also on how to make the frame and stuff? if so then I'll start teaching my self this thats so much to you guys didn't even know this site was still active. :D
silverfox
Newly Registered

Return to General