So this is the end.....

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Re: So this is the end..... or is it?

Postby fould12 » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:43 am

I'm glad to see that Renara still has hope for the game, and that at least one person is still working on the game. But I also agree with Zaraki, this forum has thousands of users, and only 2 are working on the project.
fould12

Re: So this is the end.....

Postby zeldafreak1 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:36 am

trunks2585 Wrote:You know Ren, sometimes you make it really difficult for me to keep my mouth shut.

I just hope you realize how much faith you are asking everyone to have in you by this point, with this project coming up on 2 years now without a single stitch of progress from you.

I think that patience is a virtue here. I have complete faith in Ren and the team!! Take your time Ren and get a good game finished.
zeldafreak1

Postby Acidrayne360 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Dude, this forum is just getting started, there are so many lurkers, and who knows how many of them could have skill in flash, or be artistically talented, or hell, even something as simple as a girl found browsing the forum having a sexy voice/moan.

Just take my dragon egg for example...A whole shit ton of views in the few hours that I've had it in my signature (All my other ones died. THEY WERE KILLED TO DEATH! T_T)
Acidrayne360

Postby Acidrayne360 » Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:54 pm

Renara Wrote:
trunks2585 Wrote:If you really don't want to get anyone's hopes up, don't say ANYTHING about the game

What game?

Smartass, you make me proud. xP
Acidrayne360

Postby BlueLight » Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:43 am

Acidrayne360 Wrote:THEY WERE KILLED TO DEATH! T_T)

Death by murder?
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby bed_intruder » Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:05 am

BlueLight Wrote:
Acidrayne360 Wrote:THEY WERE KILLED TO DEATH! T_T)

Death by murder?

No, death by........

*puts on sunglasses*

Click

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Yea idk. Btw Acidrayne360, *clicks egg* *F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 X infinity*
bed_intruder

Postby trunks2585 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:00 am

Acidrayne360 Wrote:Dude, this forum is just getting started, there are so many lurkers, and who knows how many of them could have skill in flash, or be artistically talented, or hell, even something as simple as a girl found browsing the forum having a sexy voice/moan.

Just take my dragon egg for example...A whole shit ton of views in the few hours that I've had it in my signature (All my other ones died. THEY WERE KILLED TO DEATH! T_T)

Yeah I don't buy that. The forum is getting close to being 2 years old, and the most creative and vocal talents were here at the start of the forum. Since then it's become lurkers, beggars, asskissers, fanboys, and a few people that seem a cut above everyone else. Anyone that has talent is mostly working off this site in secret, and they are the smart ones, because they are unknown so they won't get hounded with requests for progress updates or putting in every little suggestion thrown at them.

Getting your pet dragon a bunch of clicks doesn't prove this forum has hope for creative talents springing up, it just proves there's a lot of people that are bored and curious.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Acidrayne360 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:34 pm

trunks2585 Wrote:Getting your pet dragon a bunch of clicks doesn't prove this forum has hope for creative talents springing up, it just proves there's a lot of people that are bored and curious.

Yeah, you're probably right, but I still think there's hope. Every human being on this planet has some small creative spark, even if what they create is a piece of shit that's worth nothing, but most of them just haven't tried before, and haven't worked at it.
Me? I think, it's what I do, I generate thoughts about random stuff that doesn't mean anything to anyone, but I get deep sometimes.. That's my creativity.
I understand the fact that I suck at art, and can't improve much beyond stick figures and drawing outlines of objects after staring at them for a while.
But others are out there...Others are watching, and waiting for their chance to step out.
Anyways, I'm off of my rant.

I've got no hope that it will change your opinion, but it sure as hell makes me feel better.
Acidrayne360

Previous

Return to General