Game series you'd like to see continued?

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Re: Game series you'd like to see continued?

Postby zeldafreak1 » Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:41 am

I have no idea if anyone knows this game since its on PS1 (YES I SAID PS1 AND I STILL PLAY IT!! XDXDXD) Its called The Legend of Dragoon. It had one of the BEST stories and gamplay ever!! I would be thrilled to see a sequel or even a prequel right now but im scared as shit that if they do make one they'll furk EVERYTHING up since its been soooo loong.. T_T
zeldafreak1

Postby MiscChaos » Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:02 am

Oh yeah, I remember Legend of Dragoon. One of the best games to go under the radar, though one of my friends ruined it for my by spoiling at every turn. Now that I've mostly forgotten it, I'll probably give it another go. And hey, I'm stilling playing PS1 games myself. That thing is a treasure drove of awesome games. Get the people of Atlus on that and I'm fairly sure a sequel/prequel wouldn't go too badly.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby miicas » Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:09 am

half life 3 would be nice
chaotic god: "I AM ALL POWERFUL"
Miicas:*stops releasing chaos energy * "what now bitch?"
miicas

Postby BlueLight » Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:53 pm

miicas Wrote:half life 3 would be nice

Episode 3 is officially said to be released in a year or two.... again.
I haven't even beaten half life 2 (Beat half life though) and this latest one has taken so long that i feel it's going to be worth 60$ if i have to pay that much for it.

That being said i'll likely have to wait since i'm poor as heck.

Half life 3 is a long while off. Portal 3 is more likely but i don't think they are going to keep that going unless they have a new test subject.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby miicas » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:13 pm

BlueLight Wrote:
miicas Wrote:half life 3 would be nice

Episode 3 is officially said to be released in a year or two.... again.
I haven't even beaten half life 2 (Beat half life though) and this latest one has taken so long that i feel it's going to be worth 60$ if i have to pay that much for it.

That being said i'll likely have to wait since i'm poor as heck.

Half life 3 is a long while off. Portal 3 is more likely but i don't think they are going to keep that going unless they have a new test subject.

first hun portal 2 is very recent and therefore out of bounds for tyeh rulz of dis thread second episode 3 technically doesn't count because its part of hl2 lastly(and off topic) portal 2 co-op ended in a way that could ONLY lead to a sequel
chaotic god: "I AM ALL POWERFUL"
Miicas:*stops releasing chaos energy * "what now bitch?"
miicas

Postby BlueLight » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:19 pm

miicas Wrote:first hun portal 2 is very recent and therefore out of bounds for tyeh rulz of dis thread second episode 3 technically doesn't count because its part of hl2 lastly(and off topic) portal 2 co-op ended in a way that could ONLY lead to a sequel

I wasn't saying i wanted portal to be continued but that in all likely hood would be the first of the two to get continued.
As for the episode 3 part i disagree with what you said but i'll leave it alone.
as for the coop... um never played it :P
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Previous

Return to General