Really? (Why can't you people finish anything?)

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Re: Really? (Why can't you people finish anything?)

Postby Sheluna » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:20 pm

Well, that's amusing to see that, finally, it's the programmers who are trolling and saying shits... "we won't ever finish our games because it's fun". Gorepete was amazing !

I'm watching all of you since more than a year, now, and I have to fully agree with Trunks... Many ideas, many people wanting to do many things, but so few real motivation, real efforts, real RESPECT OF THE PLAYERS !

Since, maybe some of you forget it... Even if you are creating sex games, they are done for being played... And not only by you but by a lot of other people who will like/adulate/dislike/hate you...

If you are creating games just for yourself, for the fun, so don't call yourself game creators... Call yourself "players who are talented enough to fool the others".

Sorry for the numerous mistakes... But it's really boring to see some of you being so disrespectful !
Seems the mentalities have changed a lot since the creation of this forum... Now, there are mostly young people fapping about anything which has cocks/boobs and creators who think they don't have to finish what they begun.
Sheluna
Newly Registered

Re: Really? (Why can't you people finish anything?)

Postby DaBigMunny » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:08 am

You know what I hate?

this new "trolling" phenomenon. The term is always used wrong, and usually by people who are just wannabes. It's like how everyone raped the words epic and fail a few years back.
Like I've said before, real trolls never say they're trolling and convince people that they're a KKK member/12 year old kid/ general idiot
DaBigMunny

Previous

Return to General