What GBA Games Should I LP?

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

What GBA Games Should I LP?

Postby AtomicAndyT » Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:02 pm

Well, Recently I Joined here, and Then Shortly Forgot My Password. Found It In The Millions Of Emails. Ive Been Here Ever since This Site Came to Be. I Just Need To Show More Dedication To It.

Anywhohow
Im Becoming A let's Player, And Im Doing My First LP OF Golden Sun, And I wanna Know What GBA Games Do you Think I should do. ones that are underated and people should know about. i wanna become somewhat famouse for doing something i love., gaming. Any Help would Be Appreciated.
Thank Ye

AAT (Atomic Andy T)

My Channel Is
http://www.youtube.com/Haseoroxas
AtomicAndyT
Newly Registered

Re: What GBA Games Should I LP?

Postby Zaraki » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:28 pm

Megaman Battle Network. the whole series. that was some good stuff.
"It has the form but not the spirit.But if something has the spirit, it is sacred enough."

"As long As I am still in the fight physically, mentally, and emotionally, I can never lose."
Zaraki

Re: What GBA Games Should I LP?

Postby BlueLight » Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:26 pm

AtomicAndyT Wrote:Well, Recently I Joined here, and Then Shortly Forgot My Password. Found It In The Millions Of Emails. Ive Been Here Ever since This Site Came to Be. I Just Need To Show More Dedication To It.

Anywhohow
Im Becoming A let's Player, And Im Doing My First LP OF Golden Sun, And I wanna Know What GBA Games Do you Think I should do. ones that are underated and people should know about. i wanna become somewhat famouse for doing something i love., gaming. Any Help would Be Appreciated.
Thank Ye

AAT (Atomic Andy T)

My Channel Is
http://www.youtube.com/Haseoroxas

just find stuff you enjoy.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Return to General