Dubstep anyone? No?

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Dubstep anyone? No?

Postby Ryuji » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Whats your favorite dubstep song? put a link so everyone could see mine is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgVhsJism98&list=PL32B88FA2385C7F93&index=16&feature=plpp
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE??
Ryuji

Re: Dubstep anyone? No?

Postby Zaraki » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Dubstep is nice because it has a lot of reflection off of the main beat if you know what I mean. I am more of a Hardstyle guy myself though. I wanted to post a song, but wanted to embed it in a tag like say yvideo format. can I do that?
"It has the form but not the spirit.But if something has the spirit, it is sacred enough."

"As long As I am still in the fight physically, mentally, and emotionally, I can never lose."
Zaraki

Postby bed_intruder » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Not really, tbh dubstep tends to make songs sound worse, some of it is pretty good though. I like these guys' stuff.
bed_intruder

Postby BlueLight » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:56 am

Dubstep? like nightcore?

Well for nightcore if you find something that is night core you have a 50%50% chance it's good or bad. if bad then you have 25% chance that it's so bad it's funny. Chipmunk voices anyone?
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Khatten » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:50 pm

Hi, I'm new here!
Anyways... I really like soft dubstep like Mt eden or Zed's dead... but then i'm also more of a hardstyle/hardcore guy ;)
Also "Dubstep like nightcore"? nightcore is just alvin the chipmunk on random songs :P there is maybe 2 nightcoresongs i could even say that i enjoyed ;D
Khatten
Newly Registered

Postby BlueLight » Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:18 pm

Khatten Wrote:Hi, I'm new here!
"Dubstep like nightcore"? nightcore is just alvin the chipmunk on random songs :P there is maybe 2 nightcoresongs i could even say that i enjoyed ;D

I have to disagree with you on this. While chipmunk voice is a result of over doing it night core is a random song sped up and/or pitch raised. Normally when you increase the speed you also raise the pitch anyways.

However this doesn't mean you get a chipmunk voice. Most of the best night core uses a formula of speed and pitch that keeps the song clear. I do admit that you'll like nightcore depending on your taste and who did the song.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Return to General