So I found a new show to watch...

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Re: So I found a new show to watch...

Postby bed_intruder » Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:52 pm

I'm having so much trouble understanding what you're writing dude lol. So you snorted coke while you watched and after awhile of it messing up you snorted the video?

Changed my sig and found out while looking for one there's tons of sites that go into the upper hundreds and thousands of pages for mlp threads. I'm both disturbed and proud. Example (I think this one has 6500 pages or something like that)

bed_intruder

Postby FuzzFace » Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:03 am

Oh, and that second season is just marvelous so far. Discord reminds me so much of Q from Startreck. a villain you just have to love :D
FuzzFace

Postby bed_intruder » Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:07 am

Hub I am disappoint.

Never watched that show, but the voice actor for Q is the one voicing Discord.
bed_intruder

Postby FuzzFace » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:46 am

woah, I might be able to turn my family into bronies with this. wait till they see Q in one of his many persona in a different universe :D
FuzzFace

Postby BlueLight » Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:26 pm

Do you know whats more powerful than a Q?
P... ponys? dammit
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby bed_intruder » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:25 am

Yea I randomly saw something about him, his twitter is filled with mlp questions lol.

bed_intruder

Postby FuzzFace » Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:42 am

"Sorry, that page does not exist" is what i got :O
FuzzFace

Postby bed_intruder » Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:26 am

Did you try it again? Idk just try searching his name on twitter, works fine for me.
bed_intruder

Postby Zaraki » Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:43 pm

Hey bed so I checked out your show in my free time to check out some of the episodes and needless to say it reminded me of Ed,Edd, and Eddy but for girls. I honestly enjoyed watching it mainly for the characters, but as I've said being a show for girls it does kinda come off a little strong for a masculine man such as myself. But still a surprisingly good show that sheds a new light on the formerly only beschotti toy for girls.
"It has the form but not the spirit.But if something has the spirit, it is sacred enough."

"As long As I am still in the fight physically, mentally, and emotionally, I can never lose."
Zaraki

Postby FuzzFace » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:47 am

A show for girls...? I guess you didn't get to the part where Rainbow Dash gets molested by the parasprites. speaking of the show, bed hasn't changed his avatar in a while.
FuzzFace

Postby bed_intruder » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:11 am

FuzzFace Wrote:Image

Not really been on that much lately so haven't changed it yet. I found a new one though, might try to crop it down.

Zaraki Wrote:Image

The true test of your masculinity is loving a show regardless of it's intended demographic :P Glad you liked it though. And yes, I plan on replacing text in quotes with pictures lol.
bed_intruder

Postby BADdragon69 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 5:39 am

For anyone who doesn't understand MLP:FiM, check out this
These are ma dragon eggs. Please click on them to help hatch them.
BADdragon69

Postby bed_intruder » Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:12 am

Or watch this.
Just found out Double Rainbow Guy is a brony lol, I'm not surprised (check the comments part of the video).

bed_intruder

Postby Zaraki » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:06 am

bed_intruder Wrote:
FuzzFace Wrote:Image

Not really been on that much lately so haven't changed it yet. I found a new one though, might try to crop it down.

Zaraki Wrote:Image

The true test of your masculinity is loving a show regardless of it's intended demographic :P Glad you liked it though. And yes, I plan on replacing text in quotes with pictures lol.

Well then the true test of my masculinity has been accepted, and I will not fail. And replacing quotes with pictures is most accepted by me, as it means now Quotes=Funny shit.
@FuzzFace: I got the impression it was a show for girls becuase it only had colorful female ponies with girl voices appearing around a pre-teen age dealing with said aged drama. In layman's terms, it was kinda obvious, for obvious reasons.

But seriously, what is this Brony you speak of?
"It has the form but not the spirit.But if something has the spirit, it is sacred enough."

"As long As I am still in the fight physically, mentally, and emotionally, I can never lose."
Zaraki

Postby FuzzFace » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:33 am

Brony…Ya know, I’m not even sure if it’s been accepted into the dictionary yet. My first guess was, “A brony is a man that likes mlp.” But then that changed when not only did guys like it, but other types of genders (all two of them, yes) met the same requirements and were also called bronies.
FuzzFace

Postby Zaraki » Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:40 am

Oh noes I now Fear most the day when the man many once called "Samurai Zaraki", the "Judo shark", and "Gartasui Shogun" back in my MMA/Judo days becomes this very Brony. I have already watched 12 episodes in only 3 days.

Zaraki

Postby bed_intruder » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:42 am

Does this sum you up? I feel like it does :lol:
bed_intruder

Postby Zaraki » Wed Oct 05, 2011 11:08 am

Uhh you could say that athough as a Man of honor I do not drink; I absorb.

Zaraki

Postby BADdragon69 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:57 pm

FuzzFace Wrote:Brony…Ya know, I’m not even sure if it’s been accepted into the dictionary yet. My first guess was, “A brony is a man that likes mlp.” But then that changed when not only did guys like it, but other types of genders (all two of them, yes) met the same requirements and were also called bronies.

I always saw it as male fans as Bronies and female fans as Pegasis'.
These are ma dragon eggs. Please click on them to help hatch them.
BADdragon69

Previous

Return to General