So I found a new show to watch...

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Re: So I found a new show to watch...

Postby bed_intruder » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:20 pm

lol I don't know who that is. I'm curious how they changed the font in their user name though.
bed_intruder

Postby FuzzFace » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:13 am

My thoughts: have you ever wondered who does Fluttershy’s décor? Sure the outside looks nice; but once you see the inside, you feel as if her interior could be improved.

I think The Cutie Mark Crusaders, (c.m.c) [!!! Woah! It made a face!]) will at some point take off their capes, giving up. But then they see that the symbol on the hoof crafted fabric had somehow stitched it’s self on their flanks. They will dismiss this as some kind of ink failure after the surprise of seeing this. They then believe that they won’t let the stains of their cape stain them; and the emblem still stays, wanting them to continue their search (or something corny like that). But that’s all just my thoughts there, seems like what might happen.

On, “A Bird and a hoof,” I had thought at the first couple times the mice in the beginning were going into a different room. But as the window suggests, they are going outside. Yet their mouse hole suggests it’s a dark room. Maybe the window is looking out just beside another room? Maybe, but it’s hard to tell, especially when the exterior doesn't really match up.

Why does Princess Celestia have Royal guards? Why is it suggested from time to time that she may not be so benevolent? Why is it that Ponies need a special invitation to her parties in the first place? Are there assassin that want to dethrone her or what? It seems to me she has some kind of hidden agenda, or secret. Plot twist anyone!!?
FuzzFace

Postby bed_intruder » Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:42 pm

One of the CMC will probably get theirs, or think they did anyway. Then that one will abandon her friends to hang out with the normal ones, until she finds out that she didn't really have her cutie mark and it was just a smudge or something. Life lesson about not saying "fuck you" to your old friends when you meet new ones....or something. I don't remember the mouse one, I think you're just reading way too much into it lol. She probably has royal guards just because it looks more royal or whatever. Like how she has smaller horses flying her around when she is like 3 times their size and has gigantic wings.

Edit: I don't think anyone posted this yet.
bed_intruder

Postby FuzzFace » Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:10 am

0You don't know the trute! You cant handle the truth! The very existence of phenomenal worlds is in peril if we figure out her meaningful agenda! Can you not see she is evil? Can you not see the mask and facade she hides behind?! Can you not see that “the magic of friendship” is only a souse of power to be fed from? Is there no fire like it that can burn for a millennia, enough to keep her own sister locked up until she was destroyed again?! Can you not see the criminal mind that haunts all the ponies into thinking the benevolent ruler is all that which is the esteemed perfection and pillar to be the ruler of all?

NAY I SAY!

You cannot handle the truth!! Why do you think she does not mind if Pinky pie eats her cupcake. She regards her a a personaly taster, letting her eat the poison if the need arises. When fluttershy took away her phoenix; it was all planned! That bird did not need to know what happens around the castle, Celestia needed to keep the beak shut! There are reasons for everything! She is evil!!
FuzzFace

Postby bed_intruder » Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:55 am

lol wut? Anyway supposedly the new ones start the 17th ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh

When I saw this on google.
bed_intruder

Postby FuzzFace » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:47 am

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/641773-pony-vs-pony/images

I happened upon a game called Pony vs. Pony. I wonder if it's MLP related?
FuzzFace

Postby bed_intruder » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:58 am

Lol I hope so, oh yea I checked, I don't get the hub. Oh well I'll just wait for people to put them on youtube again.
bed_intruder

Postby FuzzFace » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:06 am

My thoughts: IMO, twilight sparkle just got lucky. Any pony could have been in her position during ‘The Cutie Mark Chronicles.’ How many ponies saw that rainbow boom? And yet, nothing special apparently happens to them? Yeah, maybe some pony out there was screwing, and found that his length came up short. But suddenly, a Sonic Rainboom! It caused a sudden rush of adrenaline as his penis grew. The erecting grew incredible girth and length.
And so for Big Macintosh, the rest was history.
FuzzFace

Postby bed_intruder » Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:53 am

I try not to over think things like that lol. Oh yea I guess Weird Al likes ponies http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhOlAU4t9Hs&feature=youtu.be

And this just for the hell of it.
bed_intruder

Postby BADdragon69 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:28 am

bed_intruder Wrote:@Bluelight that's how it starts :)

Oh yea and this

@totalolness If I go to any of those sites I always put in "-my_little_pony" so I don't have to see that >.> I found a funny picture yesterday that fits what I'm saying so well...I'll edit my post if I find it.

Edit: http://img803.imageshack.us/img803/6325/mylittleponyfriendshipi.jpg

This is EXACTLY what happened to me. And it happened yesterday. lulz

Oh, as a side note:

woo1.jpg
AWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH
These are ma dragon eggs. Please click on them to help hatch them.
BADdragon69

Postby Zaraki » Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:34 am

Not too bad to watch, especially quite so when you watched the original one before as well.
"It has the form but not the spirit.But if something has the spirit, it is sacred enough."

"As long As I am still in the fight physically, mentally, and emotionally, I can never lose."
Zaraki

Postby FuzzFace » Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:29 am

lolz @ the vid.

Overthinking? then how about this:
Is it me, or do some of their little musicals seem kind of…cultish? Sometimes it seems more of a ceremony then a task to wrap up winter. If friendship really is magic, then perhaps these rituals are somehow increasing their power? And let’s not forget the grand galloping gala song near the beginning.

Also about winter wrap up, it’s about doing it the earth pony way, right? Then why do the flying ponies get to use their wings? Rarity even used magic to move that basket. Yes, it was just a basket, and was more like an extension of her hoofs. but really; was it any different then moving another object, even if it’s heavier...like a plow? Tool Tip: it’s okay to use magic, as long as it weighs less than two pounds. Or more precise, any object one can actually lift.

Oh, and i'll save my words about the Ursa episode for later.
FuzzFace

Postby bed_intruder » Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:49 pm

So I'm set for about the next 3 months if I change my avatar everyday. Ponies, ponies everywhere.

@BADdragon69 There's my proof (I was going to do a photoshop but...Image)

@FuzzFace You should write a book on your pony theories.
bed_intruder

Postby FuzzFace » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:25 am

Woah, you arnt kidding! there's enough for three months worth of avatars.
FuzzFace

Postby bed_intruder » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:51 pm

I think everything on the internet has been ponified. Kanye West's 'Power' music video, but with ponies.
bed_intruder

Postby BADdragon69 » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Hey bed_intruder, don't you agree with the top two comments on this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwvUQBOnW6o&feature=related
BADdragon69

Postby bed_intruder » Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:45 am

bed_intruder

Postby FuzzFace » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:45 am

Pony Theology time!

There must be a difference when Spike sneezes and hiccups. In “Winter wrap up” (and the owl episode), you see him sneeze. The fire is orangeish red, right? But in “Griffon the brush-off” when he hiccups, the fire is green. I believe this suggest that he can change the colors from a temperature heat to teleportation. Or more that somehow, for some reason, hiccups effect the transportation ability when sneezes don't.

After further study, I have concluded that his sneezes from ‘winter wraps up’ and the owl episode were different colors. I believe that since Spike was sick in the winter, his body temperature may have risen. This may attribute to the different color of his sneezes as fire changes color according to heat. If this is not the case, then would Princess Celestia have acquired (in pieces) the Astronomical astronomers almanac to all things astronomy?
FuzzFace

Postby bed_intruder » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:22 pm

bed_intruder

Postby BADdragon69 » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:56 am

Hey FuzzFace, here's a theory. The population of ponies is pretty high, wouldn't you say? A lot of female ponies to be more precise. It has come to my attention that throughout the series, the ratio of female ponies to male ponies is vastly different. I would put the number of males seen in the series (so far) from 15-25 males as opposed to, oh I dunno... 100 females, if not double or triple the amount of females! And I can't see all of the males helping being the breeders, such as Celestia's nephew or the 3 males of the wonderbolts. So maybe that's why BIG macintosh always has that sort of bored look on his face.
BADdragon69

PreviousNext

Return to General