VIDEO GAMES!!!

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

Re: VIDEO GAMES!!!

Postby rooiehaan » Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:49 am

i used to play a whole bunch of mmo's (LoL, shaiya, everything free ;) )
but since my laptop is old and my computer is even worse, i tend to use my xbox 360 more often.
Hit me up @ xlive to play modern warfare 2, halo 3 or whatever other games you've got
r0013h44n <-- i know its leatspeak, but i messed up creating my account the first time Dx
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive
rooiehaan

Postby ACE_SLAYA » Sun Jul 17, 2011 6:19 am

I play alot of games, ranging from realistic fps (ie Battlefield, Red Orchestra, and ArmA), to arcade fps (ie cod), to RPG (ie ME, dragon age, well anything thats bioware-ish and Fallout). Only F2P games I play are AVA and Team Fortress 2 (bought it before it was free). Although I never did play any mmos. Man I can't wait for this fall we got GoW 3, Uncharted 3, Saints Row 3, Skyrim, and of course saved the best for last Battlefield: 3. I probably might gonna get mw3 (money waste 3), but it will be a used version, while I pre-order everything else.
ACE_SLAYA
Newly Registered

Postby Mischievous » Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:24 pm

I play League of Legends, if anyone wants to join a few of my pre-mades toss me a PM on here. Or if you just want to play with someone that doesn't suck or rage quit lol. I don't do ranked btw.

Other then that i'm only active on PSN. So if you got a PS3 and wanna exchange info, PM me. Usually playing AC: Brotherhood.

Also if anyone out there has a Wii and Monster Hunter Tri, def. PM me. Play that all the time.
"Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."
Ask me about t-1...
Mischievous
Newly Registered

Postby totalolness » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:51 am

BlueLight Wrote:^^ what a gamer tag. Is it something you Xbox and ps3 traitors get but us PC people don't care about?

Oh also im playing Need for speed hot pursuit on the Xbox (no Xbox live)
It's utter crap compared to the first one if you ask me. The only things made better were the graphics and the physics. I'm thinking about breaking out my GameCube and showing this Xbox game and a real car game plays until i remember i lost the game at a friends and i lost my memory card in my pants... ya in my pants ^^ this is where i make a lewd joke right?

I might get underground 1 and 2 for normal Xbox with a memory card so i can play it at a friends. Maybe i can find hot pursuit for Xbox also.

lol im actually a very heavy PC gamer. it just my laptop keeps breaking and my steam acc got hacked so i lost all my games thier. now my sis and bro have all my disc games and wont give them the @#$% back. all i have is meh xbox live and free online games for pc so id say im not exactly a traitor, just hit alot of bad luck. (also it seems no one in town sells pc games anymore because everyone defected to xbox/ps3. belive me when i say im evenually gonna save enough to get a hardcore gamer PC and hit the servers hard with my badassness. rack up some killing sprees then jump into EVE online for some backstabing spacecombat fun!
Talidas Ren Kak'Shar- Monster Hunter RPG
Creator of PotR:The lost Venture (under construction)
totalolness

Postby Mischievous » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:53 pm

Honestly, I really hate steam. I know there are alot of good deals on there, I just hate how the whole thing operates. Having to sign in through them, and then download the games through them. They are just the worst kind of middle man possible.

"Give us money and sign up for our service so you can play a game you already own, that technically you shouldn't even have to get involved with us for."

Which I had that issue back when I bought one of THQs Dawn of War titles.
"Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them."
Ask me about t-1...
Mischievous
Newly Registered

Postby Goryokaku » Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:49 pm

if it's a roleplay game >> i've probably played it... whether it's on PC/PS3/Xbox360/NDS/SNES/Wii/Megadrive/etc...

I could keep going on but it would take forever to name them, I'm also a avid fan of anything stratergy based.
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby rooiehaan » Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:00 pm

@ ace
i really don't want to be a pain, but honestly if you were saving the best for last you'd say skyrim.
Battlefield 3 is nice and all, but honestly if you'd compare how many hours you put into any bethesda games to battlefield you'd laugh your ass off. Plus, if you'd compare how much not only oblivion, but morrowind and daggerfall (predecessors) rocked the gaming world then you had no choice but to say skyrim would kick battlefield's ass.
plus theres dragons
Breathe easy, the doctors are about to arrive
rooiehaan

Postby BlueLight » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:02 am

rooiehaan Wrote:@ ace
i really don't want to be a pain, but honestly if you were saving the best for last you'd say skyrim.
Battlefield 3 is nice and all, but honestly if you'd compare how many hours you put into any bethesda games to battlefield you'd laugh your ass off. Plus, if you'd compare how much not only oblivion, but morrowind and daggerfall (predecessors) rocked the gaming world then you had no choice but to say skyrim would kick battlefield's ass.
plus theres dragons

So I normally play Elder scrolls games for the mods and half of them that install i can never find. Ya epic fail.

Anyways i would go with BF3 all the way because the games i played the most on were Battlefield:Vietnam Battlefield2 and Battlefield:BadCompany2 for one reason. Because my dad was playing them. I love playing video games with my family and the games i play with them are the ones i play the most. It doesnt matter if i'm playing it single or multiplayer the fact that we play them to together makes me play the game with or without them.

I should really play dungeon siege again, Now that game had some epic music.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby whitefang » Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:35 pm

i really just play my xbox 360 since the mouse pad on my laptop wont work when you hold a key but my gamertag is: whitefang62 complicated and ealaborite i know not a huge COD or BF fan really i just play halo 3 or reach or maybe some R.U.S.E. (a WWII RTS game) also im very happy that they are makeing a HALO:combat evolved remastered edition plus dont care what other people think i look forward for Gears of War 3

P.S. a fun free to play for the computer i think is World of Tanks its really sort of like team death match with tanks and you can cap. the enemy base or kill the enemy team since you have one life and its 15v15 really fun i recommend it
whitefang
Newly Registered

Postby Boxxy_Babe » Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:14 am

Team Fortress 2 and Killing Floor are the games for me yay zombies

Also there's a spy around here hee hee
Boxxy_Babe

Postby Cyln » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:06 am

I Like Morrowind and the whole Elder Scrolls Series.
Right now i'm playing Stalker Call of Pripyat :³.
Cyln
Newly Registered

Postby MiscChaos » Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:44 pm

I used to be big into MMOs, playing Shin Megami Tensei Imagine, Shaiya, Dungeon Fighter, things like that, but I got too easily addicted and let grades suffer, so I've stepped back a bit. Nowadays, the only MMO I really play LoL and even then I've just barely begun. Mostly I play Fighters like Tekken or RPGs like the Persona (or pretty much anything from Shin Megami Tensei) series or Phantasy Star Online/Universe on my PS2, PS3, or PSP (think I'm a Sony whore yet?). Basically everything but racers and sports, which is so defying the black stereotype. I have a lot of games on the PC I probably should play, but I never get around to.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Thomson » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:38 pm

I like most roleplaying games, currently doing the witcher, which is awesome. I also played league of legends (european server) but im not very good :roll:
Power, sex, sex, power. They both come down to one thing: fucking others
Thomson

Postby KayBee » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:14 am

TF2's good now that it's free, aside from that I don't play much in the way of online gaming.
Temper your mind to strike a balance between your Inspiration and your Immorality.
KayBee
Newly Registered

Postby ChibiKitsune » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:05 am

I prefer playing most games with a friend watching as I usually do better. There are some games I ONLY play alone though...
https://i.imgur.com/c4bDZut.png

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Brat, Rope bunny, 97% Sub, 87% Non-monogamist, 78% Experimentalist, 75% Prey, Pet, 71% Exhibitionist, 68% Slave, 62% Voyeur
ChibiKitsune

Postby zeldafreak1 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:08 am

Obviously Im a huge fan of Zelda :lol: , but i also enjoy RTS and RPGs. Right now, I'm in a group thats trying to keep an old RTS game alive. Its called DarkReign: The Future of War. I'm also a HUGE fan of the Smash Bros. Series. :D
zeldafreak1

Postby BlueLight » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:11 am

Smash Bros. Series. :D

I bet i could beat you if i had zelda ,4 players, freeforAll, and the smash thing off. :D

God zeldas over powered.
BlueLight

Postby BlueLight » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:11 am

I bet i could beat you if i had zelda ,4 players, freeforAll, and the smash thing off. :D

God zeldas over powered.
BlueLight

Postby mytony » Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:48 am

I can gain fun directly throgh video games.
mytony
Newly Registered

Postby zeldafreak1 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:08 am

BlueLight Wrote:

God zeldas over powered.

Na! I rape level 9s with toon link
zeldafreak1

PreviousNext

Return to General