What are some games like...

A place for general discussions about anything and everything.

What are some games like...

Postby LostRose » Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:58 am

I reallly love simbro games I have played them all including strumpets and such. I also loved babysitting cream as well and basically I am posting this because I am trying really hard to find similar games and I cant x.x slave selling/pimping lol xD BASICALLY adult management games :twisted:
LostRose
Newly Registered

Re: What are some games like...

Postby sogekik » Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:42 am

there aren't too many around, You've listed most of the ones I've seen here, there is also Breeding season which is similar focusing on breeding selling and milking monsters. if you haven't played them before Slave maker and Simbro are worth playing (neither of them are on here, I can find links to the most recent versions if you'd like), but other than that there isn't much I can think off.

(Slave maker is more of a one on one thing, you train a single slave then sell them, then start on the next,)
sogekik

Postby musical74 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 5:27 pm

Sim-Brothel might be another one. It's a SWF game where you start out as an individual, recruit others (some offer their services to you) and see how well you can do in 300 days. At the end of the 300 days you are given an evaluation. You recruit new buildings, items to make the buildings better (I guess), and a few items to make the girls better/more cooperative. Pretty fun game overall.
musical74

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:30 am

Sim Brothel is one, SlaveMaker 3 is another, and there's Jack o' Nine Tails (Slavmaker). There are a few other good brothel sims and slut/slave makers, but I don't have any more on hand.
Zeus Kabob

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:18 am

There is a really old but good series called Princes Maker that is a pretty solid management RPG; it isn't overtly an H-Game, but it has adult elements like seeing her nude / breast expansion / slutting her out etc. Princess Maker 2 specifically was my favorite.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby cboy123 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:08 pm

Hello lostrose, you seem like a nice girl, do you want to talk? If so, just reply the your post here, because I see that you can't PM yet
cboy123

Return to General