Source Code Release

Cyberpunk, fetish based Text RPG

Source Code Release

Postby FurrinGok » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:51 pm

Alright, everybody, it's very unfortunate, but due to the loss of our programmers, we've decided the best thing to do at this point is to release the source code. We will be releasing it under the MIT Copyright. What the MIT copyright is, is basically just saying as long as you include a copyright note, you don't owe us anything. Any updates you make, are your property. Any money you make, belongs to you. While we hope to be able to continue our work on this project in the future, for the time being we have no choice but to open it to the community.

So, please, enjoy the software, and if you would like to see it continue, spread the word! If we get some people interested in the game after seeing the source code, perhaps we can continue working on the project from our end, and get it up and running again. We may even succeed in becoming as successful as Corruption of Champions (Hahah, fat chance)!

GNW SRC 07 2012.zip
(606.94 KiB) Downloaded 529 times

Copyright line should be "Copyright (c) 2014 Gangs N' Whores Team"
Gangs n' Whores' Resident Grammar Hitler, head honcho of the Grammar Nazis. Don't ask why it's me, the others called me that.
FurrinGok
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Re: Source Code Release

Postby pixelfetish8 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:53 am

IMPORTANT NOTE:

instead of "Copyright (c) 2014 Pixel Fetish8" is better use "Copyright (c) 2014 Gangs N' Whores Team"
i not made this game alone, we was a team i will see to talk with furrin to correct this

also this is a contact mail if anyone want to do something with the project and for example need more art of the game or simply join the team :3

[email protected]
pixelfetish8

Re: Source Code Release

Postby FurrinGok » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:42 am

Well! We've managed to snag a programmer after all, folks, but don't worry; the project will still be available under the MIT Copyright. Check this thread for information on the continuing project.
Gangs n' Whores' Resident Grammar Hitler, head honcho of the Grammar Nazis. Don't ask why it's me, the others called me that.
FurrinGok

Return to Gangs n' Whores