Current build *NSFW & WIP*

Cyberpunk, fetish based Text RPG

Re: Current build *NSFW & WIP*

Postby MegaPlayboy » Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:00 pm

Great game so far! Reminds me a lot of Trials in Tainted Space.
"Thank you Mega-playboy! You make us complete and we will love you forever!!"
MegaPlayboy

Postby AriasaYatomie » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:21 am

Great game so far and really hope to see what the surface is like~
AriasaYatomie

Postby TheFriendlyGuy » Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:33 pm

Looks really well made but the only problem i have with these kind of games is that there is no real eyecandy... All in the imagination I suppose. Sadly I need more than that :(
TheFriendlyGuy

Postby SemIdeia » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:18 am

I really didn't see any info on this matter anywhere in this post, so I'm asking here:

Has the game's deveveloping stopped? I din't see anything new in more than a month...
SemIdeia

Postby rrai2008 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:40 am

Wow what a find! This was hiding in the forums!
rrai2008

Postby Inbox » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:56 pm

SemIdeia Wrote:I really didn't see any info on this matter anywhere in this post, so I'm asking here:

Has the game's deveveloping stopped? I din't see anything new in more than a month...

I guess its true, last update was 11 month ago :<

it's a sin to begin something beautiful and then abandon them.

I've been waiting a long time for this game, every day checking for my dream come true ,but it never happen :<

pixelfetish8
Last visited: 15 Feb 2015, 12:59

:(
As always ,sorry for my english
Inbox
Newly Registered

Postby Riplead » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:06 am

So just how dead is this game? On a scale of Zed to Disco.
Riplead

Postby sogekik » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:07 am

Inbox Wrote:
SemIdeia Wrote:I really didn't see any info on this matter anywhere in this post, so I'm asking here:

I guess its true, last update was 11 month ago :<

it's a sin to begin something beautiful and then abandon them.

I've been waiting a long time for this game, every day checking for my dream come true ,but it never happen :<

pixelfetish8
Last visited: 15 Feb 2015, 12:59

:(
As always ,sorry for my english

yeah seems like it, shame really it's pretty awesome, although OP's last post says they're still working on it, I doubt we'll ever see more but still a shred of hope I guess...
sogekik

Postby Duplicity » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:15 am

Hello peoples,
Sadly I have been too busy with work and real life to even get online that often. I haven't talked to the team for some time because I have just been too tired/busy.
I also sleep at other houses quite often for work, so I don't have internet/computer access.

I don't think I will be able to work on the game for some time. I still really like the ideas, features and really hope the additional content myself and other writers made for expansions can be released in some sort of patch fashion.

One day I hope to be able to work on this great game, but for now I am on hiatus I guess.

From Duplicity, the writer dude you don't know or care about.
If there are any complaints, queries, bills or cheques.
Please log them by throwing a rock at the darkest corner you see.
I'll generally be there.
Duplicity
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby sogekik » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:33 pm

Duplicity Wrote:Hello peoples,
Sadly I have been too busy with work and real life to even get online that often. I haven't talked to the team for some time because I have just been too tired/busy.
I also sleep at other houses quite often for work, so I don't have internet/computer access.

seems like the case with most admin, you seem to be the most active, on here ATM anyway, which means it's quite unlikely to get anywhere for a while...
sogekik

Postby SoulDevour » Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:40 am

I maybe a idiot and missing something... But after I beat Sasha, and I free the slave, she says something about leaving the underworld in an elevator but I don't know where this elevator is or where the exit is in general. I love the aspect where if I enter the room where I defeated an enemy I can refight them and just insta or loose to go through the sex scene or not, but I cannot leave the underworld for the life of me. Can someone tell me where or a screen shot of what floor? I know this is a year late since the last message but I could use some help....
SoulDevour
Newly Registered

Postby MajorMajorMajorMajor » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:57 am

SoulDevour Wrote:I maybe a idiot and missing something... But after I beat Sasha, and I free the slave, she says something about leaving the underworld in an elevator but I don't know where this elevator is or where the exit is in general. I love the aspect where if I enter the room where I defeated an enemy I can refight them and just insta or loose to go through the sex scene or not, but I cannot leave the underworld for the life of me. Can someone tell me where or a screen shot of what floor? I know this is a year late since the last message but I could use some help....

I think it's unfinished.
MajorMajorMajorMajor

Postby sogekik » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:59 am

MajorMajorMajorMajor Wrote:
SoulDevour Wrote:I maybe a idiot and missing something... But after I beat Sasha, and I free the slave, she says something about leaving the underworld in an elevator but I don't know where this elevator is or where the exit is in general. I love the aspect where if I enter the room where I defeated an enemy I can refight them and just insta or loose to go through the sex scene or not, but I cannot leave the underworld for the life of me. Can someone tell me where or a screen shot of what floor? I know this is a year late since the last message but I could use some help....

I think it's unfinished.

it is unfinished, it's a long way from complete, and it will stay that way
sogekik

Postby jadedragon » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:13 am

Hello,

Does anyone know how I can contact pixelfetish8?

His art is great, need some erotic pixel artist for a game like this one.
jadedragon
Newly Registered

Postby WonderGamer » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:42 pm

Curious if this project is still being worked on? There's been one version from what I can see, posted in 2014; was looking forward to a more complete version, but from what I can see, looks like the game has stalled or been dropped...
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Fortilicious » Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:46 am

WonderGamer Wrote:Curious if this project is still being worked on? There's been one version from what I can see, posted in 2014; was looking forward to a more complete version, but from what I can see, looks like the game has stalled or been dropped...

Look 5 posts above yours. Summary: the main writer has been having a seriously bad case of real life during the last couple years and has announced the project is on haitus. No telling when/if the project will be picked back up :/
Fortilicious

Postby UNdead63 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:33 am

Sad that this project is dead... I hope that someday they might continue working on it.
UNdead63

Previous

Return to Gangs n' Whores