ideas, suggestions and feedback

Cyberpunk, fetish based Text RPG

Re: ideas, suggestions and feedback

Postby Shassar » Fri May 29, 2015 2:57 pm

How would the map work? Do you walk around a very large area split up into smaller areas sort of like in the water plant, or would it sort of work like in Fallout 1 and 2 where the map zooms out and you travel through regions?

Also I'm thinking of writing about some sort of abandoned theme park, along the lines of a small Disney land, with animatronics and stuff. Maybe robot bunnies? I unno, but it'll be fun to write. Not sure how hard it'd be for the coders, but how hard would it be to add minigames of sorts?
Shassar
Newly Registered

Postby Duplicity » Sat May 30, 2015 11:59 am

Map... Hmm, I don't know if the map system is made yet, it is a big feature and takes much time to make. I think it is a little similar to Fallout and such, where a location like the water plant has an entrance on the big map that leads to the actual water plant map. Maybe.

I like your idea, very fitting and one that can be expanded upon greatly, after all, theme parks are creepy as hell even when they are new and well maintained. There are plans to include minigames, but don't worry about the coding considerations. Have fun with your writing, make something that you will enjoy writing and reading.

That being said, coders are what is really needed now. I know there is content written that needs to be coded in.
If there are any complaints, queries, bills or cheques.
Please log them by throwing a rock at the darkest corner you see.
I'll generally be there.
Duplicity
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby redXxX » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:13 am

I not sure if you have this planed or not but I think it would be great if the races you pick in the beginning have unique traits like Orcs have a berserker mode and deal more damage to enemies and Elf's have double the charisma and more agility something like that it would make it even more interesting to play and even add some replayability to it.

You guys are doing great keep up the good work. :)
redXxX
Newly Registered

Postby DaveMcDavidson » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:55 pm

I wouldn't mind a parasite creature like the worms from CoC
DaveMcDavidson

Previous

Return to Gangs n' Whores