Gangs and Whores subforum

Cyberpunk, fetish based Text RPG

Gangs and Whores subforum

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:30 pm

This is the subforum dedicated to the Gangs and Whores project. Information about the Gangs and Whores project, demo files, and feedback can go here, as well as discussions between team members.

This subforum is intended to become a model for future collaborative projects. Projects with many team members who want a private forum to post private content in should PM either me or Renara so we can help you set up a forum like this one.
Zeus Kabob

Re: Gangs and Whores subforum

Postby Duplicity » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:40 am

The main coder was moving house and as such had a lot of distractions and not much time. He also has a full time job.

The demo is really, really, really close to completion, just that some of the features are either broken or not yet implemented.
If there are any complaints, queries, bills or cheques.
Please log them by throwing a rock at the darkest corner you see.
I'll generally be there.
Duplicity
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby BlueLight » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:05 am

My last build had 2 features that needed to be implemented.
BlueLight

Postby pixelfetish8 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:28 pm

hi all, this days we are speacking with a programer, and see if we can continue with the project, our main priority now is get programers to finish and polish the combat sistem, we are triying to keep this alive, sorry to all for all this problems and delay, once he have new programers the development will continue go on, our last programers do a nice job and they put indications in the code to make easy to understand the future programers
pixelfetish8

Postby redXxX » Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:51 am

I'm glad to see the game is still going strong I hope you get more help for the project keep it up. :D
redXxX
Newly Registered

Postby Nevermore52 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:00 am

Is this project pretty dead? I am a decent programmer and would love to help out.
Nevermore52
Newly Registered

Postby Ungawa » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:11 pm

Nevermore52 Wrote:Is this project pretty dead? I am a decent programmer and would love to help out.

Deader than dead. People keep reviving topics even though it has been silent for months now.

Hell, I'm new and I figured it out when I played it.

I'd say if you want to restart it, take the assets, see what works and build on it with an idea of how to flesh out the world and make it make sense. If I were to do it (having no experience), I'd work on the game engine and having an idea of eight areas to work on before filling those up as well as a way to make it a mix of CoC and Fallout with sexual encounters. I'd possibly look at this more as a dystopian TiTs but that's just me.

Choice is yours, but work on what you want.
Ungawa

Return to Gangs n' Whores