General Discussion about Gangs and Whores

Cyberpunk, fetish based Text RPG

Re: Gangs n' Whores, the fetish text based rpg game (CoC sty

Postby pixelfetish8 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:53 pm

Sorry guys for the lack of updates this days we are working really hard, we want to have as soon as we can the first demo

While i put some old pre war 80's hits minicasette (from 9.980) Take at least some soda grape Jungle Juice drink, with all the taste of the real fruit juice! (0,1 real fruit juice XP ) i will try to update with a bit more info soon, just relax and try to avoid being raped by the dickrats :3
pixelfetish8
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Lexie » Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:36 am

This is going to be sooo cool ;d
Lexie

Postby DemonKnightRaziel » Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:14 am

So long, do you have a blog or website or anything for this project or is thread where you are keeping all updates?
DemonKnightRaziel

Postby Duplicity » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:31 am

As far as I know there will be a forum/website around the time of the demo.

Remember there is still plenty of writing for a game this size, which is around about a metric fuckton of kilometres square.
Basically the more people the faster the game will be made. More coders means more nifty features, beta readers and testers to catch mistakes and make better scenes and of course more writers for more smut.

So join and make awesomeness!
If there are any complaints, queries, bills or cheques.
Please log them by throwing a rock at the darkest corner you see.
I'll generally be there.
Duplicity

Postby BlueLight » Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:07 pm

Need extra non syntax based. help, then pm me. I'm bet i'm a awsome living cookbook if you got technical problem :P

Also are you guys supporting phones
BlueLight

Postby Zeus Kabob » Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:42 pm

Android yes, iPhone no. We're making it in Flash, so iPhones won't be able to play it out of the box.
Zeus Kabob

Postby BlueLight » Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:23 am

May i suggest animate the borders. With screen such as cell phones, if you keep the same image on the screen to long it will burn the into the screen. I'm having the same problem with CoC android version. If you keep the borders active it might increase the polish level, but this is really something to look into later, not necessary while doing heavy lifting.
BlueLight

Postby pixelfetish8 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:04 am

BlueLight Wrote:May i suggest animate the borders. With screen such as cell phones, if you keep the same image on the screen to long it will burn the into the screen. I'm having the same problem with CoC android version. If you keep the borders active it might increase the polish level, but this is really something to look into later, not necessary while doing heavy lifting.

Have you a image i can see what you mean please?
also i send a mail to you hope you recived it

This days we are finishing the text works of the first demo we are finishing 3 works now, after this we will make some corrections

The UI sistem is almost done like the parser(or warever is written XD)
we will work on item and save sistem, we are also doing the combat sistem, when the demo is finished you will see how complex can be this sistems with lots of body parts, combat styles... we work as fast as we can with the people we have, after this month if all go well we will be closer to finish all the game engine (engine is the word?) XP after this we will put all together to create the first demo, once we have all the parts done (combat, menu, save sistem...) things will go faster and we will update the game quickly :3

During this time i will post some generic info to try to get more people and maintain your intherest we are working hard to try to make a very unique and cool game :)

This is a little preview of the Iron Lords a robot supremathist gang, be carefull wen you go to the junklands, this guys will punish your soft hot organical body

Long before the war machines were used for many functions , one that more money was generated as sex toys , like sexpets , more consumers demand more complex products and intelligent in a world where there was no moral principles or corporations created advanced sex toys with artificial intelligence and emotional feelings, these toys , these machines were becoming more " alive " and began to be aware of themselves, soon many robotic units ( like sexpets , production units and organic pet corporations created by genetic engineering ) were revealed and tunrn aganist their masters, and escape of their slavery, the corporation beguin to “desactivate/replace” all their “defective products” some corporation contracted a mercenary groups to erradicate all the defective products, with hate in their hearts this products began to form terrorist groups against biological beings... the fight was fierce....

After the postapocalipsis and loss of power of all corporations, in a world full of anarchy, machines and biological products were free, the apocalypse gave freedom , and today many sexpets and sextoys just wants to live peacefully beside their former masters in a world where you can now feel free, but not so easy , hatred and bitterness of the past and racism are still alive , the Iron Lords are a band of robotic supremacists, they enslave organic beings as their sex slaves in other words , now the former owners are now slaves . Although some machines hate to organic beings , machines feel a sexual attraction to the soft , warm bodies, of the organical beings, in addition, semen is a very good lubricant for the machines and they always need some for lunbricate their joints .

Hidden in the depths of the Junklands, this gang watch the rubble of the old civilization to hunt , rape and enslave anyone they find to be organic , many scavengers have come to be slaves when they looked old technology valuable in Junklands , this gang have teir right hand painted in golden, but sometimes tend to hide it to hunt their preys, if you ever explore Junklands ,be careful, robots can be bad with you... :3
pixelfetish8

Postby Nice and Blue » Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:04 pm

pixelfetish8 Wrote:
BlueLight Wrote:May i suggest animate the borders. With screen such as cell phones, if you keep the same image on the screen to long it will burn the into the screen. I'm having the same problem with CoC android version. If you keep the borders active it might increase the polish level, but this is really something to look into later, not necessary while doing heavy lifting.

Have you a image i can see what you mean please?
also i send a mail to you hope you recived it

This days we are finishing the text works of the first demo we are finishing 3 works now, after this we will make some corrections

The UI sistem is almost done like the parser(or warever is written XD)
we will work on item and save sistem, we are also doing the combat sistem, when the demo is finished you will see how complex can be this sistems with lots of body parts, combat styles... we work as fast as we can with the people we have, after this month if all go well we will be closer to finish all the game engine (engine is the word?) XP after this we will put all together to create the first demo, once we have all the parts done (combat, menu, save sistem...) things will go faster and we will update the game quickly :3

During this time i will post some generic info to try to get more people and maintain your intherest we are working hard to try to make a very unique and cool game :)

This is a little preview of the Iron Lords a robot supremathist gang, be carefull wen you go to the junklands, this guys will punish your soft hot organical body

Long before the war machines were used for many functions , one that more money was generated as sex toys , like sexpets , more consumers demand more complex products and intelligent in a world where there was no moral principles or corporations created advanced sex toys with artificial intelligence and emotional feelings, these toys , these machines were becoming more " alive " and began to be aware of themselves, soon many robotic units ( like sexpets , production units and organic pet corporations created by genetic engineering ) were revealed and tunrn aganist their masters, and escape of their slavery, the corporation beguin to “desactivate/replace” all their “defective products” some corporation contracted a mercenary groups to erradicate all the defective products, with hate in their hearts this products began to form terrorist groups against biological beings... the fight was fierce....

After the postapocalipsis and loss of power of all corporations, in a world full of anarchy, machines and biological products were free, the apocalypse gave freedom , and today many sexpets and sextoys just wants to live peacefully beside their former masters in a world where you can now feel free, but not so easy , hatred and bitterness of the past and racism are still alive , the Iron Lords are a band of robotic supremacists, they enslave organic beings as their sex slaves in other words , now the former owners are now slaves . Although some machines hate to organic beings , machines feel a sexual attraction to the soft , warm bodies, of the organical beings, in addition, semen is a very good lubricant for the machines and they always need some for lunbricate their joints .

Hidden in the depths of the Junklands, this gang watch the rubble of the old civilization to hunt , rape and enslave anyone they find to be organic , many scavengers have come to be slaves when they looked old technology valuable in Junklands , this gang have teir right hand painted in golden, but sometimes tend to hide it to hunt their preys, if you ever explore Junklands ,be careful, robots can be bad with you... :3

Damn thats a nice logo. You guys are really working on that project, on the visuals and on the story side. I will be happily expecting this game.
Nice and Blue

Postby Zeus Kabob » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:00 pm

Nice and Blue Wrote:Damn thats a nice logo. You guys are really working on that project, on the visuals and on the story side. I will be happily expecting this game.

The team's working damn hard on the game engine too, but right now we don't have much to show.
Zeus Kabob

Postby pixelfetish8 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:46 am

Zeus ir right, vehind the lore and the art are a lot of stuff you can't see but is more important, like thepeople who makes the programation, the enemy stats, the writters and the betas, the pixel art is only a mask, a beautifull mask but at the end, the core, the most important is the stuff that are vehind this mask a game can't be made only with art and need a nice team of diferent people to make the project reality, only a nice teamwork can become this idea into a reality, and yes we are having a lot of cool ideas, i dont know how much of this ideas we can make but the project have potential, is more than a generic game, is a dangerous universe full of dangers, dark gang stories in a smoke shadowy dirty streets only iluminated by the neon lights and you can feel the danger in each corner, this is not a game to be a hero is a game to survive, is a game about rape or be raped, if you are not prepared all your orifices will be used XD
pixelfetish8

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:30 am

PF8 tries to hide the fact that his art is awesome and a defining factor for the game, but he isn't very good at it. :P
Zeus Kabob

Postby Nice and Blue » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:36 am

pixelfetish8 Wrote:Zeus ir right, vehind the lore and the art are a lot of stuff you can't see but is more important, like thepeople who makes the programation, the enemy stats, the writters and the betas, the pixel art is only a mask, a beautifull mask but at the end, the core, the most important is the stuff that are vehind this mask a game can't be made only with art and need a nice team of diferent people to make the project reality, only a nice teamwork can become this idea into a reality, and yes we are having a lot of cool ideas, i dont know how much of this ideas we can make but the project have potential, is more than a generic game, is a dangerous universe full of dangers, dark gang stories in a smoke shadowy dirty streets only iluminated by the neon lights and you can feel the danger in each corner, this is not a game to be a hero is a game to survive, is a game about rape or be raped, if you are not prepared all your orifices will be used XD

I never said that you guys producing it weren't as important as the game, I did say that you guys, together, are making it happen, and for that, you have all the credits, and my admiration. You all seem faithfully devoted to the project, it seems, so I'm sure that in the end it will be as good as you guys planned.
Nice and Blue

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:31 pm

Nice and Blue Wrote:
pixelfetish8 Wrote:Zeus ir right, vehind the lore and the art are a lot of stuff you can't see but is more important, like thepeople who makes the programation, the enemy stats, the writters and the betas, the pixel art is only a mask, a beautifull mask but at the end, the core, the most important is the stuff that are vehind this mask a game can't be made only with art and need a nice team of diferent people to make the project reality, only a nice teamwork can become this idea into a reality, and yes we are having a lot of cool ideas, i dont know how much of this ideas we can make but the project have potential, is more than a generic game, is a dangerous universe full of dangers, dark gang stories in a smoke shadowy dirty streets only iluminated by the neon lights and you can feel the danger in each corner, this is not a game to be a hero is a game to survive, is a game about rape or be raped, if you are not prepared all your orifices will be used XD

I never said that you guys producing it weren't as important as the game, I did say that you guys, together, are making it happen, and for that, you have all the credits, and my admiration. You all seem faithfully devoted to the project, it seems, so I'm sure that in the end it will be as good as you guys planned.

Thanks for the kind words! :)
Zeus Kabob

Postby WonderGamer » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:08 am

Did a search on this considering I haven't actually seen so much as an official site yet (maybe I just missed it because it seems the author is not updating the OP). I found that he's apparently posted this on several other forums. So I'm curious: Is the game just hype or is there an actual site for it?
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby BlueLight » Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:44 am

No site yet. They're working on getting a blog up.
BlueLight

Postby Duplicity » Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:51 am

Don't forget the game is being made from the ground up. So the engine must be made according to how the game will play, so that takes a lot of work.

But content is being written, code being developed and story ideas fleshed out.
If you want the game quicker, help out. There is always room for people to help in anyway they can. Writers, coders, beta readers.
If there are any complaints, queries, bills or cheques.
Please log them by throwing a rock at the darkest corner you see.
I'll generally be there.
Duplicity

Postby [Brand_Name] » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:20 pm

Sounds like this has HUGE potential. I only skimmed the last few pages, so pardon my ignorance, but do you all have a rough estimate for the release of the demo? I don't mean to be rushing you at all; in fact, I urge you to take your time and not overwork yourselves. Pretty please with a cherry on top don't jump out after the game has been half-completed. Nevertheless, it sounds like you all are excited to continue work (and rightly so); hopefully that will carry you onward to a beautiful finished product.
Peace & Light
[Brand_Name]

Postby pixelfetish8 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 3:45 am

[Brand_Name] Wrote:Sounds like this has HUGE potential. I only skimmed the last few pages, so pardon my ignorance, but do you all have a rough estimate for the release of the demo? I don't mean to be rushing you at all; in fact, I urge you to take your time and not overwork yourselves. Pretty please with a cherry on top don't jump out after the game has been half-completed. Nevertheless, it sounds like you all are excited to continue work (and rightly so); hopefully that will carry you onward to a beautiful finished product.

We are triying to finish the engine, combat, item menu, save sistem... even think in a website or some place i think at the end of april we will have important news and something tells me we will be close to the release of our first demo, right now we have 3 writters 2 or this writers are a bit busy and maybe a little also a extra help in programing will be also great, the thing is, when we have all the game "engine" (combat, menu, stats...) done things will go faster, i dont know how much writters we will have after the release but it will be great update the game each week with new content, crazy stories, fetish characters and cool quests, the art of the game is going super fast, in fact we have more than 80 sprites done, drinks, drugs, weapons, armors, characters, races, events, pets...
so the only thing we should need is search as much writters, programers and maybe some experts in role play games to make the enemy numbers, player stats, level ups and this kind of number stuff (we already have one member in this but an extra one will be better)

the only thing we dont need to worry is the pixel art because we already have tons of stuff (and we will have even more) the reason we decided pixel art instead of regular art is time, in pixel art we can have tons of visual content very quick, i know regular art looks better but make 100 characters, 50 weapons , 50 items and each dungeon room in regular art will take forever, also since the game is a retrofuturistic 80's world pixel art fits with te game world (batteries, cassetes, fat screens, punk rock culture...)

As you can see we remaded the ui to make it looking like a 80's machine, squared forms, ventilation lines, a casette player...
pixelfetish8

Postby kazuo » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:04 am

I'd offer to help write and come up with Stats and junk, but sadly I really don't have anything I can produce to show talent. Still can't wait for this game to come out.
kazuo

PreviousNext

Return to Gangs n' Whores