General Discussion about Gangs and Whores

Cyberpunk, fetish based Text RPG

Re: Gangs n' Whores, the fetish text based rpg game (CoC sty

Postby anonymous174 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:59 am

Oh no... Now I must decide if I wish to be an anal raping goblin or orc. xD
anonymous174

Postby nmnm195 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:14 pm

i can't what till you guy's have a playable game of this out i am interested in how it will work. i would love to help but i am not good at coding, wrighting and stuff like that so all i can give is my moral suport.
nmnm195

Postby Smeardy Bro » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:35 am

smells like coc
Smeardy Bro

Postby Darthan » Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:57 am

Smeardy Bro Wrote:smells like coc

pixelfetish8 Wrote:IMPORTANT, READ BEFORE CONTINUE : this is a project, a thematic text based rpg adult with high doses of sexual content, fetichism and perversion like "Corruption of Champions "

Not to be a jerk or anything but...
Darthan

Postby pixelfetish8 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:24 pm

nmnm195 Wrote:i can't what till you guy's have a playable game of this out i am interested in how it will work. i would love to help but i am not good at coding, wrighting and stuff like that so all i can give is my moral suport.

Thank you, feel free to share all the ideas or sugestions or sexual fantasies :3

This days we are thinking about the possivility to create a mascot for the game, one of the concepts is a futa condom girl, inside the developer team we have diferent oppinions:

Wich style you prefer, what you think about the concept, anny changes or modifications ?

Remember this will be a mascot for a cyberpunk postapocaliptical fetish game full of perversion, dangers and rape, loooots of rape XDDDDD
Last edited by pixelfetish8 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pixelfetish8
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Mariotx » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:59 pm

I'd love seeing something like a Voult boy for each gender that would be awesome I haven't read the lore(I am lazy) so I don't know maybe an important figure from the past or you could make up one also concerning the style I like the 1st on it reminds me of Mickey mouse in his old times when TV was black and white and I'd preffer if each gender you choose had it's gender as a mascot
Mariotx

Postby anonymous174 » Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:47 pm

You guys could do pictoral representations for the various stats in the game, similar to Fallouts Vault boy and the S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats, I feel the post-apocalyptic theme fits very well.
anonymous174

Postby Smeardy Bro » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:56 am

Darthan Wrote:
Smeardy Bro Wrote:smells like coc

pixelfetish8 Wrote:IMPORTANT, READ BEFORE CONTINUE : this is a project, a thematic text based rpg adult with high doses of sexual content, fetichism and perversion like "Corruption of Champions "

Not to be a jerk or anything but...

tl;dr
just watched some pics
Smeardy Bro

Postby Smeardy Bro » Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:59 am

pixelfetish8 Wrote:
nmnm195 Wrote:

first one creeps me out.
second and fourth is ok i guess.
Smeardy Bro

Postby Stigmaster » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:14 pm

Number 5 is better than others
Stigmaster
Newly Registered

Postby tracingthelines » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:57 am

I'm gonna have to agree with Smeardy, 2 and 4 seem the best of the lot. 1 and 7 are just creepy, 5's the odd (wo)man out with the rounded eye outlines, and 3, 6, and 8 are the least conventionally attractive, in my opinion.
tracingthelines

Postby Stigmaster » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:45 pm

pixelfetish8, do you have a small demo? Very interesting to see gameplay.
Stigmaster
Newly Registered

Postby Zeus Kabob » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Stigmaster Wrote:pixelfetish8, do you have a small demo? Very interesting to see gameplay.

We're working now to produce a demo, which will demonstrate the first 5 levels of combat, some of the early items, and a couple of the NPCs and creatures we have planned for the game.
Zeus Kabob

Postby pixelfetish8 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:32 pm

Thanks to all to your support and ideas :3 and your votes we will take a decision this weekend

This days things are going faster, we are doing nice advances in the game programation, writting stuff and events, of course lots and lots of art and thinking in more ideas to make the game experience better :)

This is the image of the first location, the underworld, as you can see is a shitty dark place poorly iluminated, you can see some indications in the walls, and a Trancenaut grafitty, and yes the bronwn sitty stuff with junk and plastic bags are sewer wather, but trust me under this wather are more dangerous things than junk ;;)
pixelfetish8

Postby ChronoXShadow » Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:59 am

I really like the Fallout 2 structure. Nice touch :)
ChronoXShadow

Postby pixelfetish8 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:16 pm

Sorry guys for the lack of updates we had a loooooot of work but the good news we have more than 15 diferent events for the first demo :3
we are working really hard!

As you can see in this images, each non combat event or dungeon room will have its own image, we are triying to guive images in all the stuff we can, lots and lots of art

... as i told you we are doing (and have complete) lots of material, so we have a liiiiiiiiitle problem... we need a editor/tester, someone with really nice skills in english that read all the material and help us to correct our english faults
pixelfetish8

Postby Mariotx » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:02 pm

I would like to help you also I did some closed beta testing for some games if you accept and I see any bugs or something that seems out of place should I PM you or post it in this forum? also I don' think that you'll need a tester probably a bunch
Mariotx

Postby PantsCandy » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:29 pm

Hello~ Been pretty interested in this flash project since the minute I bore witness to it. So, I'd love to help potentially test and help edit if you're interested.
PantsCandy
Newly Registered

Postby juso magna » Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:39 am

I offer my services as a spellchecker and editor, as well.
juso magna
Newly Registered

Postby pixelfetish8 » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:31 am

juso magna Wrote:I offer my services as a spellchecker and editor, as well.

PantsCandy Wrote:Hello~ Been pretty interested in this flash project since the minute I bore witness to it. So, I'd love to help potentially test and help edit if you're interested.

Mariotx Wrote:I would like to help you also I did some closed beta testing for some games if you accept and I see any bugs or something that seems out of place should I PM you or post it in this forum? also I don' think that you'll need a tester probably a bunch

Wow thank you a lot! yes we have a nice amount of material (and we will have more) so i will be glad to have all of you in the team, you can search me in Skype, my username is: pixel fetish8

of course also by my g mail: [email protected] (we usually use the Skype text chat)
pixelfetish8

PreviousNext

Return to Gangs n' Whores