Pokemon: Professors Assistant [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon: Professors Assistant [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:15 am

She hums a bit, it sounding just as sensual and sweet as her trill had. After a moment though, she pushes you down to your knees, swaying her hips and revealing her warm, inviting folds to you that are already softly glistening with arousal and desire. You find that she smells vaguely of cinnamon and spice, and wonder to yourself if she tastes just as good as she says something to you. By the tone, you wager she wishes you to prove you can satisfy her first before going any further.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:52 am

I didn't put up a fight as she pushed me to my knees and showed me her eager cunny. Seemed she was discerning enough that she wanted me to show her a little of my worth before she would deem to sleep with me. Reaching towards her folds, I dragged my palms along her thighs before pulling her cunny open with my fingers to look at her inner flesh that I had every intention of devouring. Licking my lips once I got an eyeful, I gave her one last glance. "Hmm, such a delectable treat. Bon' appetit," were my last words before I pressed my lips directly against her inner flesh pushing against it firmly and suckling on the soft, pink flesh.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 16, 2021 3:59 am

She rolls her eyes at your words, but trills as your lips touch hers. You can feel how hot and needy she is just from how easily a soft touch leaves her folds quivering and quaking. She looks like she's taken some larger pokemon before, but she seems tight enough still that you should be able to please her with your own pole as her sweet and slightly spicy juices begin to coat your mouth and tongue.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:23 am

She didn't seem too amused by my commentary though I figured I'd find plenty that would be more interested. I'd just have to find out what kind of talk she's into, or maybe she preferred to just get down to business in silence. She felt tight but seemed to stretch almost effortlessly which made sense considering the size differences of some of the viable breeding pairs. Females probably needed to be physically compatible with both much larger and much smaller males. Turning my attention back to my task, I stuck out my tongue digging it into her hole while my lips continued to suck on the flesh around it.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:31 am

The Blaizken moans and wriggles, head tilting back as she starts to rock her hips into your mouth as you get to work. You quickly notice she seems to respond much more when her clit is teased, as it makes her legs quake more and she leans more into you as her hand moves down to start pushing your head deeper into her soon drooling folds.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:26 am

Noticing the response to me touching her clit, I did my best to push my nose right up against the nub, so I could keep my tongue deep inside of her. My hands worked their way up the back of her thighs on their way to grope and squeeze her ass. I began thrusting my tongue into her rolling it each time I pushed in before spreading it back out as I pulled out. During one of my pulls back out for air, I got a little daring striking her ass figuring she seemed tough enough that I could slap her with my sharpest spank.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:52 am

You were not only able to get away with it, you felt her juice your face a bit with more of her sweet and spicy feminine nectar as she cried out at the smack, back arching just a bit as your nose continued to tease her love button. Before you knew it, she was pulling you back up and forcing your lips to her beak as her tongue rubbed along your lips and her hips ground against you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:40 am

I smirked as she was not only okay with the spank but seemed to show her approval by pulling me from her cunny to pull me into a kiss. Due to her height, it was a bit of a stretch to reach her ass, so I put one hand on the back of her neck while the other cupped one of her tits. I played a little coy turning my head when she licked my lip before finally parting my lips. I collected some of her juices that I hadn't swallowed just yet in my tongue, stuck it in her mouth, and gave her a taste of her spicy pussy juices.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jul 21, 2021 7:38 am

She smirked and trilled in amusement at that, but hummed pleasantly when you went for her tits, thrusting her chest out and swaying them side to side as she rubbed herself against the bulge in your jeans. She seemed to glance around a bit, then moved her hand down to start working your cock out. It seemed she was eager to get to some fun... or maybe she intended to tease you a bit here.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:28 am

Feeling how much she seemed to enjoy having her chest played with, I gave her a firmer squeeze while making a mental note to play with both her tits and ass when we finally got down to business. I felt my erection strain against my pants as she started working it free. I was most certainly ready, but I wasn't going to be too disappointed with a little more buildup if she chose to fool around a bit longer. She had me a little curious though. Were we just going to do this in the hall, or would did she have somewhere more private in mind?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:28 am

You got the answer to your question a moment later when she pushed down on your shoulders again, but this time was just pushing you to the floor. As soon as your cock was freed, she beamed and rubbed herself against your length, then promptly sank down upon you, engulfing your pillar in the warmest, most moist depths you'd been in thus far!
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:42 am

Seemed like we were just going to do this here where anyone could stumble upon us. Not being too bothered by the idea of voyeurs, I continued groping her breast with one hand while the other returned to her ass giving it another sharp slap before I grabbed a handful of toned ass directly where my palm had struck her. I wasn't too surprised that she was amazingly warm considering her fire-typing and the tightness made sense with how muscular she was, but I hadn't expected her to be quite this wet.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 23, 2021 12:23 pm

Trilling in pleasure, the Blaizken ground against the base of your groin for a moment as she pushed her ass into your hands, then let her own hands move over and roam along your front as she began to bounce atop you. Slow and powerful for the moment, reminding you of the muscle that these fire and fighting types had at their disposal alongside her curves as her inner walls worked to cling tighter to you with each pass.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 24, 2021 2:56 am

I groan as she starts rubbing down my chest. I could feel how strong she was, but her hands remained tender and affectionate. It was oddly comforting to feel someone that could literally break me being so soft and kind. Feeling her inner muscles tensing around me again I chuckled. "Such a tight grip in there. Is that normal for fighting types, or do you do special exercises to get that way?" Either answer would be equally impressive which was good considering I wouldn't understand even if she chose to tell me.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:00 am

She smirked and shrugged, then closed her eyes in thought for a long moment as she kept riding you, working up to a steady pace. She was clinging to you so nicely that you were soon focused more on the pleasure she was giving you that her words blindsided you.

"Not... sure. Just, good at, making partner... feel good."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:04 am

I was a bit surprised at that. "You can talk?" Jake's Eevee hadn't spoken, but as far as I recalled, he'd always said she was semi-anthro. Perhaps full anthros can speak, or this one underwent special training. Deciding to get back to the sex, I decided to see how she'd react to me taking a bit more charge. Grabbing one of her ankles, I lifted it up trying to lay it over my shoulder while moving up to me knees to lay over her.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:27 am

"Talk some, not much." She explains, letting you move her though from the way she smirked at you it was clear she was allowing you to do so because she was enjoying your dick. Her own hands roamed up over your chest, teasing it as she slid your shirt up as she started to bounce a bit faster, a moan mixing with a trill as she tilted her head back.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:31 am

"That's interesting. Nice to know we can have a little conversation afterward if we want." I continued plowing into her with my full length liking the way she ran her hands under my shirt as she enjoyed my motions. I returned the favor taking hold of her chest in my hands enjoying the way they molded to my palm as I gave them a firm squeeze. My hips began slamming into her as fast and hard as I could enjoying the sound of my balls impacting against the firm curve of her ass as I raced onto my limit.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:12 am

She trilled as you groped her breast, but smirked as she pushed into you a bit more, her weight helping to pin you down a bit more. She was soon taking more charge, bouncing atop you hard and fast until she felt you getting close, then she slowed down and grinded against you, her eyes gleaming as she seemed to be waiting to see what you would do.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:40 am

Feeling her start to take charge once again, I didn't put up a fight more than happy to let her ride me. I was initially bemused as she slowed down, I assume to tease me and drag things out a little, but as she continued to tease me, I started getting antsy. I almost took her hips looking to try and force her, but I had an idea that seemed just a bit more fun. I leaned up removing one hand from her bosom to be replaced with my mouth licking and suckling on one of her tits while I continued to fondle the other. Meanwhile, the now freed hand moved down to spank her ass before squeezing down over the spot I struck. If I could tease her back well enough, maybe I could get her to be the one to give in to her lusts first.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games