Pokemon: Professors Assistant [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon: Professors Assistant [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:01 am

Her pucker takes a bit of working on, as it proves rather tight even with her own obvious excitement as she glucks and glurps around your pole as it slides into her throat. Only once she pops off your cock and begins lapping eagerly at your cumslit do you manage to work them in, and still you find her tailhole to be exceptionally tight, hot, and clingy.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 02, 2021 2:13 am

I bit my lips feeling how tight she was. I figured stretching her just a bit before I tried working my length in there wouldn't reduce the tightness that much, and I was sure it would feel better if she wasn't too tight around me. With both fingers inside, I spread them apart stretching her inner wall a little before in and out and tugging the inside of her pucker a little before I finally pulling out. "Alright kitten, you think that's moist enough? This is about as stretched as I'm gonna get it with my fingers." I gave her a quick smack to the rear as I waited for her to finish lubing me up to her satisfaction.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 03, 2021 2:45 am

Levy mewled in agreement, practically turning and getting into the proper bitch position as she waved her rear at you. Her folds were dripping and drooling, and her backdoor winked needily at you as she let out lustful whine. Clearly she was as eager as you to try this. Hopefully she wouldn't be too tight that you couldn't have your fun.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:42 am

I chuckle as she presents herself to me so eagerly. From the look of her hind end, it was clear how much she was looking forward. Whether the island was having some influence on her or this was her usual lusty self, I couldn't really tell, but her excitement was contagious. Putting my hands on her hips, I moved her hips as if I was putting her exactly where just to give the impression I was discerning and taking charge even if it was unnecessary considering how good her original position was.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jul 03, 2021 7:38 am

She seemed to know that, but the most she did was simply smirk and raise her tails higher. Of course, then you were plunging into her tight tailhole and being clung heavily to you. You were only able to push half of your rod into her backdoor before the tightness grew to be too much for you... not that Levy seemed to mind if the blissed out look on her face was any indication as her tongue hung out and she clawed a bit at the sheets.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:45 am

I groan as she clamps down on me proving just a bit too tight for me to get balls deep inside of her. "That's a little tight girl. Not sure if I can even pull back out like this." I gave her rear a light swat as I began to try and pull back out of her. I worried a moment about the sheets until I remembered what this facility was for. This was probably pretty normal, so the Professor should be well prepared for stuff like this. Reaching one hand down beneath my balls, I gave her pussy a stroke with a digit as I began to slide back into her again.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:28 am

It takes some effort, but you are able to begin thrusting in and out of her. Her tightness remains just that, tight and hot and it keeps you from hilting into her depths. Still, her lewd cries fill you with a great deal of pleasure as her inner walls ripple and cling to you. Already, with only a dozen thrusts, and she is already trying to wring you dry. Given the slickness of her folds, its not hard to piece together she's an anal slut. At least here perhaps, if the island was already beginning to affect her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:16 am

I was surprised to find out how wet she was when my fingers found her sex. She had been initially nervous about trying anal, but now that I was in her, she was clearly growing to love it. Whether it was something she was naturally inclined to or an effect of the island, the idea of doing teaching a gal to enjoy something she was a bit nervous about held a particular draw to him though he lacked enough self-awareness at the moment to turn that revelation on his recent interaction with Raula. Keeping his fingers in her dripping slit, he leaned over her back using the other hand to scritch the fur of her throat while continuing to carefully thrust into her from the new angle.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:49 am

Levy mewled and yowled, then began to purr as you scritched at her chin and throat as she writhed beneath you. Her backdoor did her level best to seal around you, making it hard to pull out to keep thrusting in. Seemed for the moment, all you could really do was make shallow thrusts as she came around you, yet you were still a bit of a ways off. Perhaps you could get her to cum a few more times before you unloaded.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:00 am

She certainly seemed to be enjoying herself despite how difficult it was proving to get any kind of movement going inside of her tight ass. As I felt her cum around my fingers, she only grew tighter around my dick, so I could barely move an inch back and forth inside of her. There was a temptation to pull out and finish up using her much easier to fuck pussy, but I felt like I didn't want to give up so easily. She was bound to get easier to fuck as she came, and besides, if I just gave up now, she'd be just as difficult as she was now the next time I decided to try this. "Gonna need a lot more than that if you want my cum, kitten."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:29 am

Yowling a bit, she pressed her rear back against you in an effort to take more of you into her tight passage. This had the effect of stirring her folds up a bit more on your fingers as they remained in her twitching love canal. This made her ass cling to you further, rippling further especially around your cockhead which took you a bit by surprise.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:26 am

I groan as she yowls and thrusts back against me. More than interested in feeling more of her heat around my length, I began pushing forward in time with her own push back. At the same time, I continued stirring her pussy up with my index and middle fingers and began searching with my thumb for her clit giving it a couple of firm strokes once I found my mark. While my other hand continued rubbing and scritching her throat I whispered into her ear. "That's it, kitten. We gotta keep working hard if we want my cock completely buried in your hot, little ass." I opened my mouth taking the scruff of her neck between my teeth. I definitely didn't have the bite strength of a pokemon, but I figured a mating bite was worth a shot.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 08, 2021 1:11 am

She nodded, clearly out of it as you kept going, fucking her through her current climax and pushing her towards another. Each twist of your fingers inside her and every pump of her tailhole you managed had you sink just a small, tiny bit further into her while your rod and digits were clung to equally tight. Bit by bit, she was working you up towards a climax as well.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:36 am

I gritted my teeth as it started feeling like she was building up to another orgasm. The thought of all the pleasure she must be feeling kind of frustrating. I was starting to get there, but I still felt like I was a ways away, and it was hard not to be a little jealous of her. With her fur on the back of her neck still between my teeth, I tried twisting my head to pull her back into my thrusts while my fingers on her throat began pressing harder against her throat also helping to pull her back. I wanted to be deeper inside of her, and at this point, I was more than willing to use her body like my personal sex toy to do it.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:22 am

(17)

It takes a bit of effort, and about a minute of time, but this eagerness and frustration combined work together. Finally, you hilt into her, your hips meeting hers as you bury yourself into the depths of her ass. And when she cums seconds later, the way she clings to you pushes you further towards your own climax. As for Levy, well... her face was one of utter fuck drunk bliss. Eyes rolled up into her head with little hearts in them, tongue hanging out as she yowled and gurgled.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:12 am

I groan in delight as she starts giving in letting me work the full length of my cock into her. She seemed to enjoy it as well even cumming against around my length. The way she convulsed around me, and the sounds coming from her muzzle painted one picture for me. She was like a female beast in heat, and there was only one thing a male could do for a rut-hungry bitch. Flood her womb with your virility and satisfy her womb's hunger. I took much shallower thrusts as she convulsed around me feeling my peak rushing towards me, and I was in no mood to deny it. "Such a hungry slut you are. It won't be much longer soon before I give you every drop you can take." Finally, I could hold back no longer. Slamming my hips into her rear, I held my crotch flush with her pucker as the first burst of seed spilt loose from my cock.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:53 am

For the next minute, you gave her quite a bit of seed as she yowled for all to hear her ecstasy and pleasure she was receiving. Her tailhole clung to you like a skintight glove as you painted her insides white with your cream. To your surprise, you found yourself cumming quite a bit more than normal, leaving just a bit of a bulge to Levy's stomach by the time you ceased to leak forth any further.

As you look down at her, its quite clear she's out of it. She's still conscious, but you've fucked her silly. For the briefest of moments, a voice in the back of your mind whispers something, as if trying to suggest or impart something from seeing her like this after fucking her ass, but it doesn't linger long enough to draw anything from it.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:03 am

I smirked as I watched her basking in the pleasure of my seed filling up her ass. The potion must have had quite the effect as I watched her stomach bulge from my seed alone looking almost as if I'd put a Purrloin in her. It was impossible considering I was human, and I'd cum in the wrong hole, but it was still an enticing situation to pretend. Seeing that she looked rather tuckered out, I gently rubbed her belly. "Good girl, I think you've earned yourself a rest."

Dismissing the voice, I realized the potion's effect was pretty strong. Even after how much I'd cum, I still felt a bit horny. FIguring Levy had gotten enough, I grabbed the covers pulling them over her before slipping my way out of the room. Walking about, I took a look around for any Pokemon he could fool around with while his kitten rested.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:21 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyTDyBDUUAAooUj.jpg
Blaizken

Wondering around, you rounded a corner and bumped headfirst into something warm, soft, and cozy. More so as you were pressed into it and you glanced up to see that an anthromorphic Blaizken was smirking down at you as her eyes gleamed with a lustful fire. She felt your still present hard on, and ground herself against it as she let out an aroused trill. Her talons moved to grope at your ass as she waited to see what you would do.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:43 am

As quietly as I could, I left the room trying not to disturb Levy. Still sporting an erection tucked into my pants, I walked about seeing if I could find someone to help a fella out. I was a bit surprised to walk face-first into a warm body, but as my eyes lifted up the ruby form, it wasn't a bad surprise, and she seemed equally interested in having a little fun. The sound from her beak was certainly music to my ears as my hand moved to the back of her thigh slowly trailing its way up. "Hey there, girl. I'm just looking about for someone to help me 'blow off some tension'." My hand reached her ass cupping it gently and feeling the muscles. "What do ya say? Up for a little fun?"
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games