Pokemon: Professors Assistant [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon: Professors Assistant [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:17 am

She chuckles, pressing down and shoving her tongue into your own mouth as her lips lock with your own. Once again, you feel her powers groping at your sack as she rides you, and in addition once more, you feel an invisible finger poking at your backdoor as she starts riding harder and faster than before, her hips almost starting to blur as your cock twitches and throbs in rising pleasure and defiance from how many times you've cum in such a short period of time.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:50 pm

I shiver as she grinds down on me once again opening my mouth to accept her kiss. My sack ached a bit as she felt it up with her powers apparently a bit sore from all the loads I'd been giving out recently though I assumed that would become less a problem the more I practiced, so I rolled with it for now. Feeling a prodding at my backdoor once again, I gave her lip a light nip to get her attention before I shook my head letting her know I still wasn't okay with that. There wasn't much I could do to stop her at the present, but I could refuse to have sex with her in the future.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:32 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Luck roll-7, she's going to attempt hypnosis on ya.
Roll a 1d20, your roll to beat is... 9

She nips right back at you as you shake your head, and there's a glint in her eye that sends several different shivers through your spine. Her eyes begin to glow, and you begin to hear whispers in your mind. They are sensual, sweet, seductive, and they caress and stroke at your mind as she simply impales herself upon you and begins to grind, swaying this way and that as she keeps you from thrusting further up into her. The whispers tell you to relax and loosen up a bit... that its just you and her here right now... and that it'll help make your climax feel oh so much better once she presses against a sweet spot in that naughty passage.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 21, 2021 3:44 am

I got a bit dizzy as she gazed into my eyes. She began working thoughts into my mind as she pushed my hips down and rode me rougher while giving me little chance to get in any thrusts of my own. It would have been so easy to just give in and let her do whatever she wanted, and it would only be the two of us that would ever know about it, (14)but I clenched my fists and shook my head breaking out of the reverie as well as the kiss. With all the force I could muster, I thrust up as she started to lift back off of me slamming into her as hard as I could. "Naughty bitch, trying to take advantage of me like that." Despite the awkward positioning, I again dropped my hips before thrusting up again.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:23 am

She seemed only a little surprised you resisted her, but shrugged and smirked at what you called her. She started riding you again, working you closer to the edge for now as she simply whispered into your mind, "MMhm, enjoy this victory while you can~ if things go as I expect they will, and they usually do here on this island, your first bit of fun with a wild pokemon here will expand your horizons quite a bit hehe~"

She then slammed down, cumming and having her folds milk you for all they were worth as her psychic powers groped and rolled your sack about.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:06 am

I decided to hold my tongue as she continued making the same basic argument that I was bound to get trapped in the same kind of trick she just tried pulling on me. I didn't really see why I should just give into it just because I was going to eventually. I'd go ahead and have my fun and deal with that whenever it happened to occur. Still, as she slammed down he pushed his head back against whatever surface he was laid out on cumming inside of her eagerly milking depths as she rolled her power over his sack.

Once he'd recovered his breath, he checked to see if he was still bound down a little curious about where she'd dragged him after he lost awareness at the docks.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:54 pm

After she made sure she drained you dry, she hummed a bit and glanced down at you and contemplated your current state. She smirked a bit, this time using the hypnosis in its more general use as you felt yourself growing tired.

"Sleep well, the Professor will come untie you in a little while so she can give you a proper tour. Besides, you'll want to rest up a bit so you can be ready for more fun with others later~"

It didn't take long, but eventually you were forced into a deep sleep... where lewd and naughty dreams of all kinds bounced about your head.

True to her word, a short bit later you were being shaken awake and freed of the bindings by Professor Indigo. "Sorry about that. Raula tends to get... very excited when she returns to the island." You notice a plate with some lunch, or would it be dinner, nearby as Indigo smiles and says, "Go ahead and eat, then meet me in the hallway outside, I'll give ya the tour of the place and introduce you to some of the Pokemon in the lab. Tomorrow I go out to grab one of the other test participants."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:51 am

I groaned as she told me to sleep well and my head started spinning. "What are youuuu..."

I woke up with a start taking a moment to realize she'd put me to sleep. I guess that wasn't too bad, but it really brought home I wasn't as strong-willed as I initially thought. As I ate, I thought about it a moment. I could probably keep Levy nearby to protect me against psychics that might try to influence me, but it would be better to figure a way to not get controlled so easily in the first place.

When I finished, I put the plate aside and got up taking a few moments to stretch before meeting Indigo out in the hall. "Yeah, she got very intense back there, and it was a bit more than I was expecting. So you said I'd meet another participant tomorrow, so they're a human too? How many participants are there in total? Oh, and where did Levy get to?" Once my questions were answered, I'd follow along down the halls listening to the Professor's words as I looked about at all the things there were to see.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:55 am

"Yup, another trainer, Your age or maybe a year older, I can't remember. I did want to have more than one participant after all, but a few of the others won't be able to arrive til later. From what I managed to learn about her, she's really reserved normally... but when a Pokemon is doing it with her, you'd think she becomes a completely different person." She smirks a bit, adding, "Which is one reason I picked her. I might ask you and her to do it sometime, with or without a pokemon joining in, to see if its just Pokemon or not that changes her personality."

And speaking of Levy, she seemed to almost appear out of thin air as she mrowled at you and rubbed against your leg, then happily nuzzled at your groin. Indigo laughed a bit and said, "I offered to let her play with some of the other Pokemon, she wasn't interested. Do hope you've got good stamina."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:37 am

Listening as she told me about one of the other people that I'd be meeting up with here shrugging, "So if I'm understanding right, you're wondering if her exposure to the island might have made her more receptive to humans?" I looked around for any of the other Pokemon that were around here noticing one I recognized instead.

I patted Levy's head as she slinked up smirking as I learned she'd turned down other males. "Well, all things considered, if my stamina isn't so good, I'm going to be training it pretty hard, and I wouldn't want to disappoint her after she turned down other guys for me." I scritched her a little under the chin though I was starting to wonder just how much I was going to be able to keep up with the lustful kitty after all the action I'd already gotten today.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:46 am

"She hasn't been on the island yet, but maybe being on it will help her loosen up a bit." Indigo says, smiling as she watches you and Levy interact a bit. "For now, the tour of the lab." She leads you around, showing you the various areas. You find it amazing she has a lab entirely devoted now to studying pokemon reproduction... and soon she'd be using it to study the effects you'd have when mating with Pokemon. There was also a kitchen where the only other current human, a long time friend of Indigo, worked at. He left you... somewhat confused. Your first glance of him had you thinking he was a she. Then you found out from the doctor he was a guy. Or a femboy, as she described him.

The tour ended with her showing you the room you'd be using, then her pointing to the desk where a vial sat. "That's something we've whipped up before. It can help you be able to cum more for a bit. Just drink a little though. Drinking the whole thing will put you in rut like a Pokemon male~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:17 am

I looked at where the various Pokemon being studied were hanging out. I had heard most Professors had a focus for what they studied, but I'd never imagined there was one specifically studying their sex and reproduction. The joke that the daycares, despite finding eggs all the time in their facility, had no idea where Pokemon eggs came from had always made it clear how taboo such curiosity was. I also quirked an eye at the cute girl when I discovered he wasn't actually a girl.

I smirked when she told me about the helpful solution she'd left me. "Thank you, how long should I wait between taking doses of this stuff." I didn't want to take too much by accident, but I figured it might be fun idea in the future to take a selection of Pokemon to my room, lock the door, down the entire thing, and see what kind of wild night that would get me, but that was certainly a plan for something to try way later. For now, I figured I should show Levy a good time for turning down other males to wait for me. "Thanks, Professor. If that's it, I think I'll get settled in my room."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:00 pm

"Take a dose only once every 4-6 hours. It varies a bit I've found amongst the friends I've shared it with just for general naughty fun times, so you'll figure out the best range by taking it yourself. And that's about it. There's some extra rooms and smaller labs here, but those don't usually have anyone in them." With that she closes the door and leaves you and Levy to yourselvs, with Levy already on the bed looking eagerly at your groin.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:12 am

I nodded intending to remember that. "Thanks Professor, I'll make sure to keep that in mind. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm really feeling ready to relax." Despite my words, I was pretty sure Levy wasn't going to let me go to sleep until she was satisfied, but I figured Indigo was probably well aware of that. At the very least, I would only have the one needy female to deal with once I closed the door. With the door shut, I made sure to lock it to avoid any interlopers that may want to join in.

Seeing the sexy kitten lounging out on the bed while looking at my pants like I've got a slab of meat down there, I go ahead and open my pants. Deliberately, I take it slow to tease her just a bit. Now pantsless, I strut up to her taking a quick detour if necessary to get the Professor's concoction. I didn't take it yet, but I wanted it on the bedside table. I wanted to see if I could go again yet and take the medicine if I wasn't quite up to another round.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:36 pm

(luck roll-2)

It seemed at least a bit of the medicine was going to be needed as you teased and gave Levy a bit of a show. While she herself still seemed eager and excited, your rod was only able to be half hard at the moment and no pre bubbled forth, even when Levy came over and started to nuzzle and lick at it. Your cock twitched weakly and you found that at the moment your sack felt drained. Maybe if Raula hadn't drained you so hard the previous go you'd have some more steam in the tank...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:03 am

Despite how much I'd done since getting onto Laura, I was still a little disappointed when I realized I didn't have enough left in me to get it back up again even with Levy dutifully providing me with additional stimulation. "Sorry girl, guess I really am running on empty. Good thing the Professor provided me this handy pick-me-up." Picking up the provided substance taking a single gulp of the substance. Putting the bottle down, I took a seat on the edge of the bed reaching under Levy's tail as I waited for it to take effect.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:41 am

Its effect was almost instant, so you could understand why the professor warned you to be careful with it. You were hard and rearing to go as soon as it hit your stomach, catching Levy a bit off guard as she squeaked before nuzzling happily into your erect pillar.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:23 am

I groaned as she started nuzzling my now reinvigorated cock. That stuff had quite a kick to it. My fingers found their way to her sex giving her a rub with a digit to tease her as she made sure my cock was fully ready to take care of the new needs the island may have bestowed upon her. "That's it girl, get a good taste of it. In fact, make sure to get it nice and wet. I want to try something new with you." My fingers moved up to flick at her pucker to let her know just what I had planned this time.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jun 29, 2021 1:10 pm

She stiffened a bit in surprise at that, but then moaned and writhed in place a bit, pushing back against your finger as you did so. She nodded, then promptly slurped your cock into her throat, merrily sliding up and down your pillar and working to get you plenty slick for what you had in mind.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:40 am

I chuckle a little as she seems to hesitate a moment before becoming excited by my proposal polishing my length to get it nice and slick. Deciding to do my own part to prep her, I pump a pair of fingers in and out of her sex gathering her moisture until both fingers were slick. Once satisfied with the moisture on my digits, I pressed one of them against her pucker using her sexual fluid to lubricate my finger into her back entrance.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games