Pokemon: Professors Assistant [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon: Professors Assistant [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Thu May 06, 2021 3:41 am

The Professor just smirked, and you saw her move over to one of the portrustions on Lapris's shell. It took less then three seconds to realize what she had in mind, even before she began to rub herself against it and moaned like a whore. Even if you were more into pokemon, the sight itself was certainly helping to get you aroused.

"Never said I was taking a s~swim, did I?" She asked with a chuckle as she started playing with her breasts, while you heard Raula give a playful snort as you suddenly felt some poking and prodding at your backdoor.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri May 07, 2021 7:47 pm

Of all the things Professor Indigo could have been stripping for, riding the things on the shell was not one of the things I'd expected. It was certainly something I could appreciate the way she practically split herself open with it. The woman must be a bit of a size-queen to take something so thick.

I jumped when I felt Raula poking around my backdoor. "Whoa, Nope, no fooling around back there." I rush over to Raula not really sure if there was a way to make her stop, but I figured grabbing her by the shoulders forcefully was probably a start. There was a bit of a twitch from my pucker, but I wasn't going to be letting anything like that happen.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 10, 2021 3:21 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Right is professor Indigo, not violet, derp

Raula just giggled and smirked at you, her telepathic ability to grope you prodding there again as she purred into your mind, "Oh but why not~? I hear if you press somewhere within, it can make sex feel even better for males~ and its just the three of us... and in about five minutes, the Professor will forget we're even around~" Nevertheless, she didn't stop you from pinning her to the shell, rubbing her lower body back against you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 11, 2021 8:20 pm

I shook my head, "Still not interested in that sort of thing. You'll have to find another guy's butt to play with." Seeing as she let me pin her down, I figured I could dissuade her from any further prodding of my butt by giving her what she wanted. Opening my zipper, I let my cock slide against her nethers grinding myself against her for a moment, but I was curious about her comment. "Sound like the Professor enjoy herself when she does this. What say we watch?" Without waiting for her reply, I lift her up laying her on her belly over one of the protusions facing in the direction of the Professor, so we could watch her as I slid my cockhead into her doggy style.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 12, 2021 1:11 pm

Raula squeaked in surprise, but then moaned as you pushed her into position and plunged on into her. She wriggled her hips back against you as she smiled back at you and nodded, her telekinetic powers now groping and rolling your sack about as you saw Professor Indigo seeming to get more vigorous in riding the portrusion on her Lapris's shell.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 13, 2021 2:25 am

I gritted my teeth as I slid home into the horny Gardevior enjoying the way she gave up on my pucker to fondle my balls instead. I watched the professor go to town on the shell amazed that she could actually take so much of that thing when I'd half expected her to just grind against it a bit. It certainly had me worked up as I got rougher with my partner's pokepussy and reaching around to grope at her chest. A bit curious, I moved my fingers between her breasts to tickle at the chest thing she had between a little curious if it would get some kind of reaction. "The Professor do this often?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 15, 2021 2:50 am

"No, since she doesn't go surfing on Laura all that often. Laura mostly just gets amused by it to tell the truth too." Raula explains as she moans, while you hear the professors squeal as she seems to cum, but she doesn't stop, simply keeps going. Of course, you quickly find that the strange chest protrusion is quite sensitive, given that touching and stroking it makes Raula scream out in ecstasy as she cums hard.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 15, 2021 4:39 am

"Does the poor girl get any action of her own?" It didn't seem particularly interesting if the only action I ever got would be the professor grinding herself against my shoulder though I wasn't sure if there was much I could do about it. Her underside was constantly submerged underwater, and I couldn't breathe water. Plus, there was the size difference to consider. I hadn't really been expecting much when I grabbed it as I'd only really done so because of its proximity to her rack, but it almost seemed more sensitive than her breast had been. "Seems I found a good spot." I wrapped my fingers around the tip giving it a squeeze before I started stroking it slowly while I continued plowing her through her orgasm doing my best to resist cumming in her depths already.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat May 15, 2021 5:13 am

Raula didn't answer your question, nor did Professor Indigo. But given that Laura seemed rather focused on carrying the three of you over the waves, perhaps she wasn't as interested in such. Or maybe she knew there'd be time for her own needs later. Regardless, you find that Raula is clinging to you tighter, tongue hanging out as little hearts begin forming in her eyes as you stroke, squeeze, and tease that chest protrusion as she seems to cum again and again.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat May 15, 2021 8:15 pm

It was getting hard to resist cumming with the way she was quivering around me desperately milking my cock for everything it was worth. While I continued working her chest protrusion, my other hand came down striking her ass with a satisfying crack. Then my hand quickly moved to her chin turning her head, so I could shove my tongue into her open mouth giving her one last firm squeeze before I slammed home as deep inside of her as I could and unleashed all my pent-up desires inside of her.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 16, 2021 12:42 am

She happily let you dominate her mouth and moaned at the spank as you kept going. However, when you came, her own hips kept moving, seemingly on autopilot as she just cried out her own name again and again. The expression on her face was that of other mind numbed euphoric bliss... perhaps teasing and toying with that spot had gotten her a bit too excited as her passage clung to you hard and milked you for all you were worth.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 16, 2021 1:55 am

My lips curled in a grin as I appeared to overwhelm her so much that she couldn't focus her powers enough to communicate with me any longer and began muttering in pokespeak. It seemed she hadn't quite had enough as I felt her trying to ride me which was a bit awkward with her bent over and me leaning over her back. Still, I wasn't going to leave a lady wanting who was begging for more so desperately. I began thrusting into her once again meeting the rocking of her hips, and wanting to experiment a little more, I placed my finger right at the tip of her chest spike pushing down against the tip.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 16, 2021 2:59 am

That seemed to knock her out, in an orgasmic manner that nearly pushed you over the edge from the way she wrapped around you and rippled and milked you hard. It was like she was trying to pull your cock off practically from how hard her folds were clinging to you. But a quick check showed she was also rather out of it so you might need to find someone else to play with for the rest of the ride.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 16, 2021 4:53 am

It seemed like I might have taken it a little too far as my partner passed out. I'd barely avoided cumming again, but that meant I was now painfully hard while the girl I was with was in no state to help me finish. There really were only two options at this point: see if Lavy was up for some quality time, or see if the Professor would let me use her mouth or ass while she rode Laura's shell. I looked around for signs of Lavy first seeing if she was in the mood since the Professor already had a thing going.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 16, 2021 5:15 am

Lavy as it turned out had decided to curl up by the edge of the shell close to Laura's neck, and was napping. As for the professor, given the lewd look in her eyes and way she was moaning, you could probably just push her onto her back and take her yourself if you wanted. You doubted she'd mind at this point.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 16, 2021 4:12 pm

Seeing Lavy having a catnap, I decide against disturbing her. That only left the Professor as the only one I could sate my desires with. She certainly seemed to be in the mood as she continued grinding herself against her Lapras' shell. The thought of pulling her from her current activity crossed my mind, but I liked the idea of letting her continue while I had my fun. Walking up behind her, I spread her ass cheeks apart pressing my thumb against her backdoor to test its tightness and pliability.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 17, 2021 1:35 am

The Professor shuddered more, surprising you with her immediate reaction being to raise her ass more and lower her head. Then her reaction made some sense as you heard her in her lustful state mumble, "Y~Yesh... aah... f~fuck me H~Houndoom, r~rut me~"

Her backdoor was found to be quite pliable, and still a bit tight. She wasn't a virgin there, but you had a feeling it hadn't been used for fucking recently.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon May 17, 2021 2:26 am

I smirked, she was so lust addled that she couldn't tell my hands from a Houndoom's snout. Even though the permission wasn't directed at me, I figured the Professor wouldn't mind as long as I rutted her the way she seemed to need. I put my hand against her shoulder guiding her to bend forward a little, so her pucker was pointed a little higher. It would not only make it easier to slide in without getting my nuts between her crotch and the shell, it would mean each time I thrust in, I'd push her hips harder against the shell she was so happily grinding against.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 17, 2021 3:07 am

Guiding her into position, she moaned, whined, and then even barked a bit as she wriggled her ass and hiked it higher. It made it such a tempting target that you were soon slamming on home into her ass, earning a sharp, pleasured moan from the lewd Pokephile professor. Her backdoor clung to you, trying to milk you for all you were worth.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 18, 2021 1:20 am

Hearing her bark, it was clear she still thought I was Houndoom, but I didn't feel it would be kind to deny the lady her fantasies, so as I slammed home in her rear, I made sure to lean in close and snarl as best as I could. I made sure to work her eagerly quivering ass with as much ferocity as I could muster figuring a dark/fire type would probably be a bit on the wild side. I even leaned over her shoulder giving her an experimental nip on the shoulder though that could reveal my lack of real fangs.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games