Pokemon: Professors Assistant [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon: Professors Assistant [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:25 am

She grins, humming as she stands up and thinks to you, "Want to bend me over the table here and take me, or would you prefer to press me up against the Professor so she and I can play with each other while you pound into my slit~?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:48 pm

Both of those options were very tempting, but in the end, I had to go with the one that meant two women would be playing while I fucked one. Standing up, I took hold of her shoulder forcing her to bend over in front of the professor leaning her down towards the Professor's chest as I lined myself up with her Pokecunt. "Go ahead and show those titties some love." With that, I thrust forward burying my length inside her passage forgeting in the heat of the moment that I was her first cock.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:40 am

Nodding, she surprised her own trainer, the professor, by locking lips with her and rubbing her own breasts against the Professors, earning a pleasured but happy squeak from her. It also suggested the professor herself was a Pokephile, which would explain why she was even interested in this little project of hers in the first place.

Course, thinking about that was hard once you were buried in the tight but oh so warm, wet, and welcoming embrace of the Gardevoir's pussy.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:33 am

I smirked as I realized the Professor hadn't been aware her Pokemon had offered to make out with her to titillate me as I fucked her, but I only had a few moments to enjoy that as the wet, silky grip of Gardevior poon enveloped me. I groaned in delight as her tight passage massaged my entire length as I began pistoning my hips slowly working my way up until I was moving at a steady but quick pace really driving myself into her like I was drilling a hollow the perfect size and shape of my length.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:42 pm

The Gardevoir worked her hips back to meet you, easily matching your pace as you saw images in your mind show you that she had been the one to first express and interest in the Professor, then that they'd had some experimentations together... and that she had practiced on toys for the moment she got to do something like this with a trainer like you. Her inner walls were eager and happily working away at trying to wring you of every last drop as she and the Professor beneath her moaned, such sounds only giving you more fuel to drive your cock hard into her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:35 am

As those images passed through my mind, I at first mistook them for simple fantasies before I began to suspect that Gardevior was feeding her memories into my head. Even if I was wrong, it certainly made a good thought to drive my desire alongside the sounds of moaning from the Professor. Feeling a little more adventurous now, I pulled a hand back delivering a strike to Gardevior's ass with one hand while the other worked its way around her chest to grope at one of her tits.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:31 am

Your hand felt the professors breast as well, the nipples of both rubbing against each other as Gardevoir moaned and thrust her hips back against you even harder as you started feeling her tighten up at that. Seemed this naughty Gardevoir was a fan of getting her sexy ass spanked... though if you weren't careful, you might cum before you can fully appreciate such as already you pleasure was rising higher.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:38 am

Feeling the way she tightened around me when I slapped her ass, I couldn't resist delivering another strike to her supple rear. After the second strike, however, I realized just how close I was getting. Wanting to not blow too soon and leave my first girl unsatisfied, I began to slow my pace a bit to drag things out while also paying more attention to the way she reacted to my cock hitting various depths to see if I could find any weak spots to pleasure her better.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:47 pm

She wriggled her rear a bit as you slowed down, but seemed to pick up on why you were doing so as the Professor was given a chance to moan more vocally as the Gardevoir broke the kiss and started fingering her with one hand and groping her breast with the other as her insides clinched around you more and more.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:17 am

I continued groping her tits as my other hand moved around her waist and down to our conjoined crotches rubbing around her pussy searching for her clit. Once I found it, I would circle it with a pair of fingers before closing my grip around it and giving it a firm squeeze to try and pleasure her some more. I also began peppering the back of her neck with kisses as well as my hips started building speed back up again.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:58 am

You accidentally wind up first brushing across the Professor's clit first, earning a startled squeal, but then the Gardevoir guides your fingers to hers as she moans and turns her head to lock lips with you as her hips start to push back faster. Her eagerness is quickly growing by the moment as your rod gets closer and closer to her most sensitive place.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:06 am

I smiled at the professor's moan. I hadn't intended it, but that didn't mean I wasn't pleased with the results. When Gardevior pushed her lips against mine, I opened my mouth letting my tongue out to explore her mouth. Feeling her start to get more into it, I continued pounding into her harder trying to hit her right where she'd feel it most.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:59 pm

You feel her tense up more, going tight as a silk glove around you as your rod is milked hard for a brief moment. Its almost so tight that you can barely thrust, and you are nearly brought to the edge as the Gardevoir gasps and breaks the kiss to arch her back a bit.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:31 am

I grit my teeth as she tightens down on me until it's almost impossible to move within her. Feeling that that was a moment of weakness to her though, I released her breast bringing my palm down on her ass hard while my fingers pinched and tweaked her clit. "Let's hear it. How much do you want my cum?!"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:34 am

"G~Gardevoir~!" She replied aloud, panting hard as it seemed you hitting her sweet spot was making it impossible for her to focus her thoughts and tell you telepathically. She was soon cumming around you, milking you for all you were worth as the Professor herself whined out in intense pleasure as well.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:51 pm

I found myself amused wondering if it was normal for Psychics to lose control over their powers like this. As Gardevior came around me, I didn't last much longer before plowing in as deep as I could before firing off my seed. Not wanting to leave the Professor out though, I managed to retain enough of my faculties to take my hand off Gardevior's puss and move it to the professor's. I began pumping both my middle and index fingers into her while my thumb gave a few rubs directly to her clit.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:00 am

The Gardevoir's tongue started to loll out as you filled her with your seed, while the Professor squealed and started bucking her hips into your hand, her moans and cries just the cherry on top of all this naughty fun you were getting to experience, a naughtiness you'd never thought you'd get to have.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:44 pm

I chuckled at Gardevior and the Professor's reactions. This was certainly proving to be really fun. I continued working my fingers not planning to leave the Professor unsatisfied, but I did have a question. "So Professor, when do I get to see this private island of yours?" I had a taste of something I'd wanted but denied for so long, and now I couldn't wait for more.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 21, 2021 7:18 am

The Professor was only able to answer about two minutes later. Your fingers soon pushed her over the edge, and she squealed and bucked her hips into your hand a few times before she slumped into the chair. Panting, she said, "T~Tomorrow. You'll pack your bags and come with me to ride on my Lapris that I use to get there."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:00 am

As I came down from the high, I was a bit surprised to hear we were going to wait until tomorrow before I would get to see this island. "Okay, so is there anything for me to do today, or am I just waiting until then?" the thought of having to wait to start my work after getting a taste wasn't exactly the greatest thing but having to dodge any questions of what I was going to do was a bit scary.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games