Pokemon: Professors Assistant [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon: Professors Assistant [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:40 pm

(luck Roll-9)

As you started to push a finger into her depths and work your rod further and further into her, you hear the door downstairs open and the sound of your mother singing one of her favorite old time hits. Liepard freezes, looking up to you questioningly even as your pole is now nearly buried entirely within her maw.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:52 pm

I jumped a little when I heard the door promptly followed by my mother's voice. The last thing I needed after years of hiding it was to get caught fooling around with a Pokemon just before leaving for the Professor's private Island. Pulling my cock from her muzzle, I began trying to stuff it back down my pants. "Sorry Liepard, we'll have to continue this another time." I began conjuring some unsexy thoughts in my mind to try and get my erection to calm down before I went to see my mother a part of me disappointed I had to cut this so short, but I wasn't going to risk my mother coming to investigate any strange noises.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 21, 2021 2:49 pm

(roll-13)

Liepard pouts, mewling in a way you know says she isn't happy about this. Perhaps you could have... or maybe still could, finish off real quick. After all, it sounded like your mother was remaining downstairs at the moment, and you could hear the TV being turned on and switched to her favorite channel. As long as you kept an ear out... you'd be able to finish off.

You could also move this to the shower if you wanted some additional noise cover...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:57 am

I wasn't too pleased either as I tried to get my erection to go down, but as I heard the T.V. turn on, I got an idea. If I hopped in the shower, my mother wouldn't have any reason to be curious about what I was doing, or why it was taking me so long. "Alright girl, we'll finish up, but we gotta be quiet on the way." I grabbed my towel and moved to my door gesturing for her to follow quietly. We could get much noisier once we had some water running over us.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:00 pm

Liepard nodded her head, her tail swishing about excitedly as she rubbed against your bulge, then followed after you. It takes no time at all to head into the bathroom, and soon enough you and Liepard are all by your lonesome as the shower water starts going and you find yourself barely hearing the sound of the TV.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:23 pm

I was nervous even with the water to cover any sounds we might make, but that only seemed to fuel my excitement further. Stepping up behind Liepard, I grabbed hold of her hips with both hands pulling her rear back against my crotch. It took a few moments before I realized how awkward it was just trying to line myself up like that before I brought one hand back to line myself up, so I could slide right in.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:03 am

She was patient enough, watching you excitedly as she purred happily. Her tail caressing your groin and balls until she arched her back as you slid into her tight, warm folds. It was much tighter than the Gardevoir had been, but still oh so pleasant to you as she tried to press back more too.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:38 am

I groaned as I felt how tight she was. Her body wasn't much smaller than Gardevoir's, so it left me wondering if it was just about how experienced they were. Letting go of my shaft, I thrust it all the way in. Leaning down, I pressed myself down against her back and whispered into her ear. "I'm gonna make you purr, kitten." With that, I pulled back out and slammed back into her.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:40 am

Liepard blushed but mewled happily at those words, her passage clinging to you even more. She panted softly as she started rocking back into you, clearly just as eager as you were as her tail wrapped around your middle. She tilted her head up to lick a bit at your chin, then lowered her front a bit to get into more of a mating position, allowing you to dive deeper into her.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:17 am

I smirked as I saw the blush through the deep purple fur and gasped when I felt her rock back into my thrusts while lowering her front half. I was surprised at how much deeper my cockhead reached inside of her in that position. I began to really focus on my hips and getting more leverage into my thrusts to reward her for giving me better access by really slamming into her with all the force I could muster. While one hand remained locked on her hip, the other slipped to her underside stroking through the soft fur of her stomach seeking to find a nipple and gently squeeze it between my fingers.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:24 am

Taking you again and again, her soft and pleasured mewls filled the air as you kept going. You had no problem finding what you were seeking, though Liepard didn't seem particularly fazed by such, more focused instead on rocking and rolling her hips back into your thrusts as you felt her insides growing hotter and tighter around you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:35 am

I was a little disappointed that she didn't seem to be affected by me touching her nipples. Perhaps they were just less sensitive on a Pokemon without actual breasts. Figuring there wasn't much point feeling them up if she didn't have much of a reaction, I let that hand wander back to stroke the base of her tail as I continued to thrust. I leaned forward myself to change up my angle and continued bucking into her wildly.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:08 am

Her walls started to contrict around you more and more, and you could tell from the fun earlier that this was a sign she was getting close. Your other efforts to increase her own pleasure seemed to be working wonders, and each time her tight inner walls clung to you more, your own edge drew ever closer. Liepard's tongue was hanging out as she mewled and whined, almost seeming to beg you now for what was churning in your sack.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:49 am

I gasped and moaned into her back as her walls kept trying to milk me. As I began to approach my own peak, I got an idea. I'd seen it in a nature documentary. It had been Persians, but Liepard was also a feline, so I assumed it would translate. The male when it finished had suddenly lunged biting his partner in the back of the neck. Trying to emulate that, I reached for the nape of her neck grabbing, twisting, and yanking her back by it. At the same time, I thrust forward one last time holding myself balls deep and continuing to keep her pulled back as I groaned out in release my load pumping out in shot after shot.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:16 am

She came as soon as you nipped at her neck, and it helped set off your own release as her passage grew warmer and tighter around you. Your seed began to fire forth, filling her readily enough as her inner walls worked to drain you dry.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 06, 2021 3:34 am

As she came around me, I couldn't help but gasp and moan out louder. My balls went into overdrive to give her everything I had until her walls were completely whitewashed in my spunk a part of me wishing I really could knock her up with some little Persians of my own. It wasn't until I was sure I had nothing else to give that I began to slowly drag myself out of her intentionally taking my sweet time to enjoy the feeling over her walls pulling against me as long as I could. It was a good thing we were both in the shower. I'd hate for my parents to find any mess of our activities.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 07, 2021 3:06 pm

Liepard panted quite happily, slumping to the floor once you were out of her. Thanks to the shower, cleaning up the evidence was going to be easy, and it wouldn't be too strange for Liepard to emerge from the bathroom wet from being in the shower either. Unlike some other feline pokemon, she seemed to enjoy the water and had no problems with baths.

Taking a quick peek out the bathroom, you could smell dinner being cooked and hear the tv somewhat, but nothing to suggest your mom had come upstairs or anything. Seemed everything was good.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 08, 2021 3:15 am

I felt satisfaction seeing Liepard slump into the basin after I'd finished up inside of her before we got to cleaning up any mess to hide what we'd been doing together. I was also glad to see my mother hadn't come up to check on us. Slipping into my room, I went ahead redressing. I considered doing my packing now, but I decided I was hungry enough to check up on how dinner was coming along. Then depending on how long it would be, decide whether to pack before or after dinner.

Nervously checking one last time that I was presentable, I made my way downstairs into the kitchen. "Hey Mom, what's smells so good?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 08, 2021 4:19 am

Your mother turned, offering a smile as she saw you come on downstairs. She happily came over and gave you a hug, humming as she asked, "Mhm, some of you and your dad's favorite. They finally had the meat at the store this week, so I was able to get some on the way home from work!" She hurried back over to the counter as she asked, "How'd that interview you went to go?"

Liepard wandered in a bit later, looking rather fluffier than usual thanks to the shower and your drying her off.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 09, 2021 2:09 am

"Oh, I got the job. She wants me to pack up and go back there tonight, so we can leave on some kind of field study in the morning. I probably should have asked her how long it was going to be though." I took a deep breath of my mom's cooking sure I'd miss it for however long I was going to be gone. I decided to wait on letting her know about taking Liepard until both of my parents were there. "So how long 'til dinner? I wanna know if I have time to get any packing done before we eat. Oh, hey Liepard."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games