Pokemon: Professors Assistant [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon: Professors Assistant [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:14 am

"You'll be going home to get packed, then coming back here for the night. After that, we leave first thing tomorrow morning." She said as her Gardevoir slowly got up. She smirked a bit as she added, "And if you want to spend all night with my Gardevoir, you are free to do so~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:52 am

I nodded as she told me I'd be spending the night here, so I'd only need to return home to pack up anything I'd need for the study. "Anything special I need to make sure I have or anything I won't need while I'm on this island of yours?" I was a little disappointed I only had her Gardevior to keep me company tonight, but I figured once I got started, I could build myself a proper harem of a team to spend quality time with.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:58 am

"If you have a pokemon, bring them along. Otherwise nothing specific comes to my mind." She says, smirking as she nods to Gardevoir, who turns and bends over to give your cockhead a soft, teasing peck.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 26, 2021 3:56 am

As she mentioned bringing along a Pokemon if I had one, I realized I did sort of have one. My parents had gotten me a Purrloin a few years back, but I'd always been nervous around it because of my predilections, so my parents mostly take care of her. She'd recently evolved into a Liepard, so if my parents weren't too attached, maybe I could convince them to let me take her with me. "Alright, I'll probably be back in an hour or so. See ya Professor, Gardevior."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:34 pm

"The Gardevoir's nickname is Raula, if you prefer to use that." She remarked as she stood and motioned for her to follow. The Gardevoir smiled and waved before following the Professor off into another part of her lab here in town. You in the meantime, had some packing to do.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

the Liepard anthro or non-anthro?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 26, 2021 11:40 pm

"Sure, Raula it is then." With that done, I left making my way back home as I tried to figure out what I was going to tell my parents. I figured it would probably be best to talk with Liepard first. If she didn't even care to go, there wasn't much reason in even asking my parents. As I arrived home I called out, "Mom, Dad, I'm back." I listened for a response figuring if I saw Liepard before hearing my parents that I was probably alone.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I was thinking non-anthro for this one.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 28, 2021 6:34 am

You're Liepard called out, walking out of the nearby study and coming over to nuzzle you. She smiled as she nuzzled your hand and hip, purring quite contently. There was no response from your parents, which meant they had to be out and about.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 28, 2021 3:26 pm

Not hearing my parents, I figured they were probably out shopping or something. Despite how nervous I'd been about her in the past, Liepard had always been friendly, and a part of me had wondered from time to time if she knew I'd had thoughts about her sleek form. "Hey girl, The Professor wants me for her study. Said I should bring a Pokemon of my own if I could. So what do you say? If mom and dad are fine with it, wanna take a trip to the Professor's tropical island." Only now as I said it did I even think it weird that a Professor owned a personal tropical island.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:09 am

The Liepard let out a curious mewl, then nodded her head and mrowled happily before licking at your hands and nuzzling your hand some more as she pressed up against you and rubbed her body against your leg. Thoughts of course began to flitter through your head, a part of you already wishing to indulge...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:52 am

Having gotten her assent, I was in a bit of a quandary. It was hard to deny how thin of a waist she had relative to the size of her rear. That and the fact of how affectionate she was had always made me nervous. If I was patient, I'd wait until tomorrow, but I just couldn't consider not taking a shot at her now. My parents weren't here after all. "Hey Liepard, come here. I wanna show you something." With that, I started walking leading her to my room. No sense in doing this right in front of the door.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 02, 2021 3:22 pm

Liepard tilted her head a bit, but then followed after you. Your imagination started to run a bit wild, because as she followed you she rubbed herself against your leg several times, and once one of her nuzzles drifted a bit inwards to the space between your legs... did she perhaps know what you had in mind and wanted it too?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:01 am

I was getting nervous as I made my way back to my room, but from the way she was rubbing up against me, it was hard not to believe she was up for this. Deciding to return the favor, I trailed a hand down her back only to scritch at the base of her tail. My erection was rock hard by the time I got to my room, and I wasn't sure how to present it, so I just went for it and opened my pants freeing my cock right in front of her.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 03, 2021 7:15 am

Liepard purred heavily as you began to pet her and scritch at the base of her tail. She watched you as you sat down on the bed, but when you revealed your cock she let out a curious cry, then smiled and sashayed over to you. "Lieepard~" She purred, before nuzzling and then licking at your member's base, startling you as pleasure raced up your spine.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:19 am

I shivered as Liepard appeared very interested in my cock. My hand gripped her head as she started lapping at my length. "B-been dreaming of this for a long time, but I was too afraid to act." Unable to resist, I used the grip I had on her head to lead her up my length until my cock was pointed right at her muzzle. Thrusting my hips, I let my cock rub against her lips and cheeks.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 07, 2021 2:52 pm

She lavished every inch of your cock with her tongue and nuzzled against it too, purring heavily into it and adding some additional stimulation even as you soon brought your member's tip to her lips. She mewled cutely, then gave you an almost knowing wink and opened her lips enough for you to push inside.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:18 am

Seeing her wink and part her lips, I couldn't resist thrusting my length into her muzzle to feel her warmth envelop me. She hadn't even shown any displeasure as I guided her head where I wanted it which only made me want to try more. Holding her head in place, I took a few experimental thrusts practically using her muzzle as a sex toy while gauging her reaction to me using her in such a way.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:52 am

She shivered from head to tail, and her throat felt soooo good around you as she purred in delight. Her own tail hiked up a bit as you did this, showing just how aroused she was growing from your actions. Your mind raced, wondering if she'd always been up for this, or if maybe the times she slept in her basket in your parents bedroom... maybe she had seen them having some fun... or perhaps watched the naughty vids you knew your dad had hidden away...

Regardless... this was really happening. You were doing such naughty things with your Liepard.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Feb 11, 2021 2:06 am

Feeling her shiver as I started using her like that sent another shiver down my spine. She really did seem to like what I was doing. Noticing her tail hike up, I leaned over her back leaving one hand to hold her head in place while the other trailed down her back, scritched at the base of her tail, then slipped around it. I couldn't really see where I was touching, but I felt adventurous enough right now to poke around without being able to see trying to find her sex.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:21 pm

It takes a moment, but you find what you're looking for, and it makes her purring deepen. Your cock quivers and quakes within her confines as her tongue writhes beneath your pole, her mouth moving to try and take more of you in as she seems to become more interested in this bit of naughty experimenting. Her own honeypot is slightly damp, showing she too is getting excited.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Feb 16, 2021 3:51 am

I groaned when she purred over my rod rewarding me for touching her under her tail and only encouraging me to explore it further as I began rubbing against it more firmly. I also rocked my hips trying to help her take me deeper. A part of me desperately wanting to feel my balls slap against her chin as she worked my length. The hand on her head made its way down her back to grab her by the base of the tail stroking it a little before giving it a light tug as I pushed my fingers inside of her.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games