Pokemon: Professors Assistant [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Pokemon: Professors Assistant [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:36 am

Draining you, at least for the moment, Liepard purred happily as she slurped up to the tip. She popped off with a lewd mewl, then licked you clean before sliding around to your side to nuzzle your chest affectionately as you heard your Mother waking up and heading down to the kitchen.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:00 am

I gave Liepard a couple more scritches behind the ear as she not only finished drinking my load but dutifully cleaned my length of any mess afterward. This was certainly a good alternative to an alarm as far as I was concerned, but I figured it was time to get up when I heard my mother heading down. "C'mon Liepard, let's see what mother's cooking up for breakfast." Pulling my pants back up, I got out of bed making sure my clothing was straight before heading down.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:21 pm

Your mother smiled as you both came down, already quickly working on some bacon and panckes. "Food will be ready shortly dearie! I know you have places to be today after all~" She reached down and scritched at Liepards ears as she said, "Gonna miss you too you know~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 25, 2021 4:06 am

I nod, "Thanks Mom, I'll ask the Professor how long we're going to be gone and see if I can't get word back to you." I went to help set the kitchen table as my mother gave Liepard her goodbye. We'd just been calling her Liepard, but I realized if I was going to be seeing other trainers it would be a bit confusing if we met one that had a Liepard of their own. "There's supposed to be other trainers for the Professor's research, so I'm thinking of giving Liepard a nickname. What do you think about calling her Lavy from now on?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 25, 2021 7:21 am

"Lavy sounds like a wonderful name for her~!" Your mother says, bringing over a plate of bacon before returning to finishing off the bowl of pancake batter. Lavy of course lets out a happy mrowl and nuzzles against your legs happily, seemingly content with the name choice.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:51 am

I nodded as both of them seemed satisfied with Lavy's new name, and I dug into the provided bacon wanting to make sure I had the energy I needed for the Professor's research.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:18 am

Breakfast didn't take much longer for your Mother to situate, and after eating your fill, you made for the Professors lab. THere you found her and her Gardevoir waiting, with the Gardevoir smirking a bit as she seemed to be purposely having her arms folded under her breasts to accentuate them as you drew closer.

"Ready to head out Pierce?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:52 am

Once I was fully fed and said farewell to my parents, I made my way down to the Professor's with all due haste and Levy in tow. It was hard not to notice the way Gardevior held her arms under her rack when I'd had my cock between those puppies just yesterday as I wondered if something would happen during the boat ride. "Yeah Professor, I'm all ready. Forgot to ask yesterday though, how long's this research going to be going on? Wanted to give my parents some idea of when I'd be back."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 28, 2021 2:06 pm

The Gardevoir, Raula if you recalled, smiled and sent you the mental image of you pressing her up against the Lapris's neck and fucking her silly, or of her riding you as you relaxed on the Lapris's shell. "For a start, I was planning on two weeks of research. Additional research would depend on how things go."

"Now step close. Raula is going to teleport us to the dock where we'll be departing from."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:55 am

I blushed at the image Raula pushed into my thoughts though I wondered what the Lapras would think. "Sure that sounds fine, Professor. C'mon Levy." I stepped up to the two of them ready to be transported to the dock. "How long is the ride to this private island of yours?" The thoughts Raula had shared were still in my head, but I hoped we wouldn't be riding too long. It might be a bit crowded with all of us together.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:49 am

"An hour. My Lapris can be pretty fast when the weather is fair, and we should have clear sailing today." She said, moments before you felt tingles all through you and a moment later you were on a small, secluded pier next to a small set of three houses nearby. A fishing boat was docked nearby, but no one else was around and about.

Professor Violet pulled out a pokeball, and out came a Lapris who smiled and cooed to all of you. It surprised you when it leaned forward to nuzzle each of you, you and Lavy included. "Laura here is quite affectionate, even if she can be a bit haughty sometimes too." Violet said, earning a scoff from the Lapris as she and Raula climbed aboard.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:28 am

Stepping up, I shivered a bit as the tingles ran through me. It was an odd feeling to see everything around me change to something different while feeling like I hadn't moved at all. Looking about my new surroundings, I only saw one boat here and a few houses. Perhaps this was a place people mostly SURFed off of like we were about to do.

I watched as Lapras appeared before us wrapping my arms around her head in a bit of a hug when she came in to nuzzle me. I chuckled as the Professor gave her Pokemon a light ribbing of sorts. "Well, It's nice to meet you, Laura. We'll be counting on you to get us there safe and sound." I followed the pair to find a way to climb up onto the Pokemon motioning for Levy to follow as I went.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:20 am

Getting on was easy. Staying on might prove a bit harder as once you were all onboard, she shot off like a rocket. From the way that Violet and Raula latched on rather quickly to her shell, you got the feeling that Laura was always like this speedwise.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 02, 2021 2:09 am

As she suddenly took off, I quickly wrapped an arm around one of the protrusions of Laura's shell while the other arm grabbed hold of Levi to avoid losing her in the ocean. I wasn't sure why Raula had teased me with images of fucking up here. There was no way to do that up here without falling off, and she clearly knew what kind of ride we were in for. Made me wonder how far away this island was if we needed an hour to reach it at this speed. "Did you train her yourself, Professor? I'm a little curious how she got this fast."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun May 02, 2021 2:16 pm

"She'll slow down in a bit. Laura tends to start out fast and then slow down a bit into the voyage." Violet says with a smirk. "And yes, I trained her, but she's always been like this when travelling over the water. She's always been a bit of a speed demon. First time I thought she did it just to mess with me, but then she did it to some friends of mine too."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun May 02, 2021 7:55 pm

I nodded glad to hear we wouldn't be dealing with this for the entire ride. I was a bit curious why she acted like this, but the Professor either didn't know or didn't feel like sharing. Did she simply enjoy the speed or was it a way of showing off? Well, if the Professor didn't know, I probably wouldn't get the chance. I continued holding on for now waiting for her to inevitably slow back down. "Well, it's impressive speed, but I'm glad to hear we won't have to hold on like this for a whole hour."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon May 03, 2021 3:05 am

Thanks to Laura's speed, within a few minutes the shore was far out of sight and you were left with the wide open waters of the sea. It was around twenty minutes of surfing that Laura seemed to start slowing down. She was still going at a fairly decent pace, but now it was no longer a case that you needed to hold on for dear life. Exlemplified by the fact that Violet felt alright standing up and reaching over to stroke and pet the back of her Lapris's head.

Raula in the meantime, was now looking at you with a naughty glint in her eyes.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue May 04, 2021 1:21 am

Feeling Laura start to slow to a reasonable pace, I loosen my grip. At the very least, that got us far away from the shore, so there probably wouldn't be anyone to see anything that happened out here. Catching Raula's look out of the corner of my eye, I figured I wanted to see what she'd do if she thought I was unaware of her intentions. I looked out at the horizon acting interesting in the vast expanse around us while I 'failed to notice' what Raula was up to. "Doesn't seem there will be much to look at for the next forty minutes."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed May 05, 2021 1:39 pm

Raula remained where she was... but soon, you felt something touching your rod within your pants, fondling it and stroking and caressing it. Her eyes were shining as she gave a soft, 'innocent' whistle, but it didn't take much to figure out she was using her telekinetic powers to work on getting you hard.

The Professor surprised you of course as you looked towards her to say that, as she was now in the process of in fact stripping out of all her clothes. "Depends on where you're looking~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu May 06, 2021 12:45 am

I smirked doing my best to keep from giving away what was happening presently in my pants. This was certainly a forward way of getting propositioned, but I wanted to see what else I could push her to just by not giving her what she wanted just yet.

I raised an eyebrow when I noticed the Professor stripping giving a quick whistle. "Not really an opportune time for skinny dipping, is it Professor? Even at this speed it might be hard to keep up with Laura."
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games