Pokemon: Professors Assistant [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Pokemon: Professors Assistant [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:01 am

Firehead Wrote:Name: Pierce Rhodes
Appearance:https://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/23013625
Bio: A young man who's had sexual feelings for Pokemon as far back as he can remember. He's always been mildly ashamed of these feelings, so unlike most of his peers, he decided against being a trainer feeling that he wouldn't be able to control himself out on his own with a team. He was trying to figure out what to do with his life when his mother told him the local professor had asked him to be her lab assistant. Not having any other ideas, he went ahead down to her lab to hear her out not yet decided if he'd do it or not.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://img2.gelbooru.com/images/41/27/4127f06a33559c280b6c34a18829a96d.jpg
Professor Indigo

You had gone down to her lab, and had a brief interview with a few questions here and there. You'd found yourself squirming a bit here and there, because the Professor had a few Pokemon out and about, the one currently drawing your eye being a Gardevoir who smiled at you every so often and seemed to giggle... doubtless knowing what you were thinking about right now.

"Hmm... alright, I have just one final question for you, to see if you're who I need right now." She tapped her clipboard, then asked, "What is your feelings on mating between Pokemon and Humans~?"
Kuragari

Re: Pokemon: Professors Assistant [FIREHEAD]

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:37 am

I was trying my best to keep my gaze away from the Pokemon that seemed to wander as they pleased through her lab. I had hoped that having the professor right in front of me, and the risk of losing a job would make it easier to control myself, but that didn't seem to be the case, and the Gardevior's giggle as if she knew didn't make it any easier, and I was certain she flicked her hips to purposely wave her ass in my face.

My attention was brought back to the Professor who thankfully didn't seem to think much of my distraction, but then she asked a question I wasn't expecting. I nearly fell out of my seat. She couldn't know, could she? Nervously, I laughed and rubbed my hand. "What kind of question is that, Professor? What kind of sick person would be okay with such a thing?" I was doing my best to hide it, but I was extremely nervous as I hoped she would buy my excuse rather than tell everyone the kind of pervert I was.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:32 pm

"Well, for a start, I saw that you were one of the people who spent a bit of time looking at that lewd pokemon magazine I left out on a table in the library's adult section last week." She said, her eyes twinkling with mischief, "So I know that you're at least curious. But I am asking because I am seeking to do an experimental study on the topic, and am looking for someone to help~" She taps her clipboard and says, "Know that your answer remains confidential... unless you just choose not to answer at all, in which case I might have to share the knowledge I have with some others I know around town."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:25 pm

I jerked back in my seat when she mentioned the magazine I'd seen. I'd thought I'd been cautious in making certain no one saw me looking at it, but I had gotten pretty engrossed once I did have a look. I was a bit surprised though when she mentioned she wanted someone to help with a study on it. Just as I was about to ask though she continued threatening to share what she'd seen with others. Such a rumor would spread, and I'd be labeled a pervert and outcast if not completely run out of town. "No, don't tell anyone. Alright, I admit that I'm curious, but I've never done anything, I swear. What kind of experiment do you even need a pervert like me for, anyway?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:05 pm

"Well, you see, this is going to be a rather confidential study, hush hush and all that." She says first, smiling as she looks to you with a smirk and leans back. "I primarily want to study the bonds between those trainers and their Pokemon who have decided to go the extra mile and get... intimate with their Pokemon. And I am also curious generally of how bonds might form between humans and Pokemon generally who decide to do such things with each other."

You suddenly feel your head being pressed into the bosom of the Gardevoir from behind, who is also rubbing your shoulders gently.

"Work with me, and you'll get a chance to do some of the things you've only imagined~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:44 am

I was dumbstruck by what I heard. She wanted me to become a trainer and have sex with my Pokemon for her research. I was caught even more by surprise when I felt the Gardevior's tits press against the back of my head, and her hands beginning to work my shoulders. Even if I wanted to, and the bulge in my pants made it clear that I did, I was still hesitant to accept. It was too good to be true feeling almost like a trap, but I couldn't just give up this opportunity. "If I get caught, I'll be labeled a Pokemon abuser, and I'll never be allowed near one again. How am I going to keep this a secret from everyone?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:37 pm

She grabs a tablet and taps it, then hands it over to you. It shows what looks like a decently sized estate located in the middle of a tropical island. "I have a mostly secret laboratory on an island off the coast. We'll be doing the study there, and those taking part will be signing papers that they can't disclose information about this study or the study location to anyone."

You felt your zipper sliding down, and the button for your jeans undoing themselves. Yet no hands or anything are near them. But you do feel the Gardevoir grinding her breasts against your head...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:58 am

I take a look at the tablet a little surprised when my pants open which I can only assume is the Gardevoir's work as she starts pressing her chest against me even more aggressively. I would just love to turn my head and bury my face between them, and it was making it hard to focus on the tablet in front of me.

So I was going to be doing this whole thing on a private island where everyone that knew about it was sworn to secrecy. "Well, everything seems to be in order, and that's all my questions answered except one. When do we start?"
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:04 pm

Professor Indigo smirked, spreading her own legs a bit and leaning back as she gave a nod to the Gardevoir as she slid her own hands into her pants and the other up to her breast as she purred, "Right now actually~"

Before you could say anything to that, the Gardevoir came around and started rubbing her own slit against your aching cock, and you felt her voice whispering into your mind as she asked, "Oral and perhaps a titfuck first Assistant Rhodes, or would you prefer we mate now?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:59 pm

I was sort of expecting, and really hoping, for that answer. I went wide-eyed as the Professor spread her own legs and started feeling herself up. Not only was she going to watch this, she was going to masturbate to me fucking one of her Pokemon.

My attention was seized though by the Gardevoir splayed over my lap ready to take me into her puss. I was tempted to just have her impale herself on my virgin rod, but I figured a little warm-up would probably be a better idea. "I think I'd like to give that pretty mouth a try." I reached for her thigh running my hand up it as I spoke giving her rear a light squeeze.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:51 am

She smiled, shivering a bit in pleasure as she knelt down. She wrapped her breasts around your base, then happily leaned down to start lapping and kissing at your cock as she squeezed it a bit. "A little bit of breast fun first then while I get a taste... mhm, and quite a tasty cock you have too~" She remarked with a smirk as she shifted, her breasts moving out of the way as she wrapped her lips around your base and took the first three inches into her warm, wet, tight mouth.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:24 pm

I was a bit caught off guard for a moment by the Gardevior kneeling before me. "Y-you can t-talk?" I gasped out as I felt her tits wrap around the base of my cock before her lips soon wrapped themselves around the tip. I didn't care about her answering my question anymore as I was enveloped in the silky smooth embrace of her mouth. I let my hands move to her head giving her a bit of a push to get more of my cock into her warmth before I let her back up a bit but didn't give her leeway to pull me back out just yet.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:36 pm

"I am talking in your mind silly~" She says to you as she gets to work slurping along the upper parts of your twitching manpole, following your guidance and taking more of your rod into her mouth and then throat as she just kept sinking down til her lips touched the base. She hummed, making her throat ripple around you as she gave a little wink before she began to slowly bob from tip to base with an almost practiced ease.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 26, 2020 7:49 pm

I shivered as she continued speaking even while I was balls deep in her mouth thanks to her psychic typing. That was quite interesting that I was able to converse with her while she went down on me like this. I groaned out letting my head lean back, and my hips jump as she began humming along my length. The hand not on her hand moved down to cup one of her tits getting a feel for it. My predilections had left me worried about fooling around with girls, so I was still a virgin as I tried my best to get as much enjoyment out of this as I could out of this while trying to not go off too soon.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 27, 2020 2:22 pm

She moaned into your pole as you groped her tit, but she smirked, moving her other hand to start cupping and cradling your sack as she rolled the naughty cum factories this way and that as she started to speed up just a smidge, her tongue lashing at your tip each time she reached it.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:07 pm

I gasped as she started rolling my balls and lapping at me with her tongue. Continuing to grope her tit with one hand, the other grabbed hold of the hair-like stuff on her head as I started using that to move her up and down my cock setting the pace for her now as I got more into it. "That's it, loving that tongue. Get a good taste of it."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:22 am

"Mmhm, why thank you~ And you taste pretty good yourself~ I'm glad the first real cock I get to taste is so yummy~" The Gardevoir says to you as she moves to accept the new pace, humming every so often and letting her tongue wriggle about beneath your rod as she worships it. You can hear your new boss humming a bit as well, her breasts now exposed as her fingers move about within her panties as she watches.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:29 am

I was surprised to hear I was her first real cock, not even just human dick. She was just as much a virgin as I am. I kept pushing her deeper and deeper as I went desperately wanting to feel my sack resting against her chin if I can get her to swallow my entire length. I'd practically forgotten about the Professor watching the entire time as my orgasm threatened to overtake me. As I noticed her, I nearly thrust up from my seat and unloaded into Gardevior right then and there.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:52 pm

She sealed her lips around your base, and let her throat ripple around you as she drank down every last bit of your seed. As the flow started to slow down, she pulled back to the tip, sucking at you like a vacuum so she could make sure you were clean, and once at the tip she started flicking your oozing cumslit with her tongue.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:20 am

I groan as she diligently makes sure to get every drop of spunk leaving my dick spit-shined as she pulls free. I sat there a moment panting as I basked in the afterglow taking a moment to recall she had planned to have me fucking her after the amazing blow job. "Wow, if that's what your mouth feels like, I can't wait to feel your pussy around me."
Firehead

Next

Return to Private Games