Choices matter! [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Choices matter! [eaenidu]

Postby Tes » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:58 pm

"Quit the fucking whining! I saw what they did and you had more than enough room to breathe!" she barks, climbing off the table.

"Why not just not pay you? WHY NOT JUST NOT PAY YOU?!" She repeated what you said, getting quite angry the seond time and slapping your ass hard enough to surely leave a temporary imprint next to your permanent one. "They fucking paid for my service and you couldn't deliver. I'll be at a loss after I had paid them the fee for that!"

"And who's fucking fault is that? YOURS! So no. I'm not gonna let you just leave. You are in debt to me missy."
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:04 pm

I Squealed and gulped shaking my head, why, why was there no log out? I licked my lips "If I'm such a fucking problem then why didn't you just sell me to them or something then? And maybe you couldn't see it, but no, I couldn't breathe, the one in my cunt was literally knocking the fucking air out of my lungs and most of the time she was timing it when I was suppose to be breathing, so I could get a breath sometimes but only like a fucking tenth of the time I needed not to be choked out, and I don't have a problem working off the fucking debt, I just want to know why the hell you branded me?" I groaned slumping over feeling sore.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:23 pm

"You really think they want to carry around a bitch who can't even take that? Fuck no! They can get cheaper and better whores around every corner around here. That's why you are mine to deal with now instead. Hence my name burned into your skin." She explains bringing the iron back to where she took it from for such occasions, making you vaguely wonder how many of those there where that she even has that thing.

Slowly you gave up the search for the log out as she yelled at you once more. "Now fucking get out of my sights, take a shower you grimy slut and then come back for me to show you one of your newest responsibilities after I close up here and end this shitshow of a day with you as my footwarmer." pointing towards what must be something like an employee bathroom as it's behind the counter by the kitchen.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:27 pm

I stumbled to my feet and towards the bathroom or whatever, to shower and then head back out, until I figured out how to long out I couldn't afford any more mistakes, I decided to shower as quickly as I could before heading back out to find Myra, feeling pretty nervous and scared, my back hurting a bit from the brand even after the shower and my ass, tits, mouth and cunt all felt sore and painful too.

I shivered as I approached Myra having finished up "Um, what's it you want me to do now?" I asked feeling pretty nervous and freaked out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:46 pm

"You promised me some company in bed, remember?" She says deviously lifting up your chin with her index finger to make you look at her naked as you were. "I think it's now time for that."

Pushing you along she leads you to her private bedroom, turning around once you're both inside to present the knots holding her attire in place on her back. "Undress me" She simply states, the parts of her outfit walling piece by piece until she is left with only her panties and straps along her left leg. Wait straps?! What are they...Before the question could fully form in her head Myra turns around and shows her what she has been hiding strapped along her leg. A cock that even limb could be compared to one of the goblins. As you gawk and struggle to close you shocked open mouth again she smirks. "No worries little princess. I'm gonna be sure to give you enough room to breath~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:54 pm

I stared at the Limp monster "That's, that's not a cock that's a third leg, my mouth could barely fit the Goblins, and they were slamming at my womb." did, did I make my elf body's holes like way smaller and tighter than they should be or something? Was that part of the random option or Sex stat thing? I gulped "Are you part centaur or something, I mean, I've never seen a human with a dick like that..." I stared at just how big it was "I, I'm pretty sure you're gonna have to stick it in limp to even fit in any of my holes." I told her, licking my lips.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:07 pm

Calmly undoing those straps and freeing her monster she responds to your concerns. "You really think you're the first littly cutesy to tell me something like that only to scream for more once I'm done with her? Get on with it and make it wet than if you're that worried about it not fitting. Because I'm gonna make it fit...in all of your worthless little holes. It's such a shame your little tight asshole has gotten away without a beating from those goblins, right?~"
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:13 pm

I Coughed, sputtered and coughed again "Are you actually insane?" I asked wide eyed "If you can fit that entire thing balls deep in my ass I'll do whatever you fucking want to pay off my debt, I won't complain at all, and I'll be in double the debt to you, but if you can't fit it, I go free, debt fully paid off, how's that sound?" I asked, if she was going to fuck me anyways, maybe I could get out of this mess.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:27 pm

"Oh~ Ok. I'll humor you...but you really really shouldn't challenge me like that~...especially if you are so painfully unaware of what your body is capable of..." she chuckles grabbing you by your hips into a deep kiss, her tungue invading your mouth as she spins both of you around and pins you against the closed door. After a detour to fondle your tit she places a hand on your shoulder, pushing you down to your knees with your back against the wooden door, face to face with the giant cock that's gonna go up your butt, Myra knowingly smiling down at you from above, lifting her cock to playfully slap against your face a few times.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:31 pm

I blushed then coughed as her musk hit me and began filling my head, my pussy getting what just from the scent "You have until you cum~" I blushed and growled trying to keep my head on straight before opening my mouth as wide as I could, sticking my tongue out to let her use my mouth however she wanted, I refused to believe it could fit so she'd just get her rocks off some other way and I could leave tomorrow.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:50 pm

"Who the fuck to you think you are making the rules here, huh?!" she barks,lunging forward with her hips with her cock aimed right were it belonged. Not trusting your own stability she grabs both sides of your head to keep it straight, your lips struggling to make it over the thick ridge at the end ob her applesized head. You feel like they are gonna rip in the corners at least when with some relief for your lips but utter surprise to you her head finds it's way in. You begin to wonder idthis world really followed your idea of what was possible and what not when Myra answers that question with a firm no as she batters down resistance to your throat with short but brutal thrusts. Not too long and she would...MHHHPFFF.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:01 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

((Luck Roll 3d100=17, 2,2))

I stared as she somehow got balls deep into my throat, savagely and violently using it to get her cock a bit wet, I thought she'd use it until she came but she had no interest in that, soon I found myself pinned in a different position with her cock uncaringly pushing into my ass, spreading me wider and wider, making me scream and squeal as I was filled more and more by the pissed off barmaid.

Eventually she she actually managed to get balls deep and started fucking my ass hard and fast, the most embarrassing part was that, even in pain, I still somehow came, lots and lots in fact, before passing out again, before Myra even came once, Her cock made it hard to breathe and I'd never felt like this before, it was just so good I passed out to process it, leaving me at the mercy of a probably even angrier Myra.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:09 pm

you awaken somewhere around the middle of the next day alone in her bed, tired and sore as you never were in your life, especially not so deeply inside your bowels. The constant reminders of what happend yesterday with every move aching yet weirdly sexual as well. All that atop you still coming to terms with not being able to log out of this damn game. Thanks to your cheeky attempt to free yourself of Myra you're now even deeper in the shit and can't help but wonder what she will make you do today with your petite elven body.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:12 pm

I winced in pain, blushing as I got up to look in a mirror, and look around, to see if she'd left any notes, or clothes, and if she'd done anything else to my body while I was out, I'd put on any clothes I found, or obey any note, if I found neither I'd just go downstairs to see what Myra needed today, feeling humiliated, and though I wouldn't admit it, a little turned on.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:39 pm

Checking yourself it really semms like your ass got the blunt of her rage, still slightly gaped and red. There's indeed a small note left for you, though not sight of clothes. "When you wake up, come down to get your breakfast." it says, making you wonder what exactly her idea of a breakfast for you was. Though at the though of a real meal your stomach grumbles, not having hat a fill since you logged in.

When you step down the stairs you see Myra standing behind the same counter, seeming to argue with one of her produce merchants over said produce quality. Though when she sees you she grins in your direction and backons you over with her index finger shushing the merchant away. "You must be sooo hungry right?~" she asks you deviously, bringing up a plate of eggs, bacon and bread that made your mouth water. "Well...fist though, you still haven'd even managed to stay awake long enough to satisfy anyone you tried to and that can't stand."

Letting that sink in for a second she orders you thus "So if you want something to eat you better crawl under here and get a fresh load of cream first." pointing to the hollow area under the counter directly in front of her.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:44 pm

I Blushed and nodded "It's not my fault that's I never had one bigger than six inches." I murmured but didn't protest "How was I suppose to know I grew up in a town of little dicks." blushing I was under her counter and soon kissing and lapping at her cock, to hungry to even think about arguing with her and just wanting to get some food. Embarrassed as I took her head into my mouth licking and sucking it.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:59 pm

She just continues with her business, so to say leaving you alone with your trial by monster cock. Your mission is clear, make her cum, but you don't even know how much longer she had pounded you yesterday before she finally did and your hesitant ministrations didn't really seem to get any strong reactions from her, hurting your pride in a sense.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:07 pm

I blushed and began bobbing my head more trying to see what I could willingly take, I had to figure out what my body could do, I was steadily ramping up more, pleasuring her with my throat as I tried to make her cum, lewd slurps, gags, chokes, Glurks and other noises embarrassingly echoed from me as I worked on her shaft.

Though I had to pull back to cough and breathe before getting back to work more than once as I licked and sucked up and down her cock, it took a while, almost an hour, but I had basically worked myself into a trance that I could breath and pleasure her without thinking about anything, my mind filled with her musky cock's scent, taste and touch.
eaenidu

Postby Tes » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:22 pm

In your trance your shiny ring of spit left around her cock gradually travels further and further down at a snails pace as you forcebly spear your cockhungry throat on her pole, reaching about the halfwaymark at the end when Myra seems to be actually be getting close, her cock unbelievably thickening some more inside you. To your surprise she also in one fell swoop grabs both side of your head and pushed you down the rest of the way onto her cock, making you cum hard as the first seemingly unending spurt of semen blasts into your stomach. She spares holding you down through it all though knowing and annoyed with how fragile you are and simple let's go of your head after that first wave.
Tes

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:28 pm

I let out a loud moan as I came hard, coating the floor in my juices, coughing and sputtering I pulled back as soon as I could, gasping for breath as I'd been forcibly woken up from my trance and was left blinking and drooling cum onto my own chest, taking the last few spurts of her cum onto my face and hair, her tip dripping cum down onto my stomach as I stared, my brain having to reboot from the trance and rude awakening.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games