Ditto [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Ditto [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:38 am

She blushed at that but giggled. "You were still looking a bit slimey that time, so more like a slime girl version of me. How about you take a moment to look every bit of me over, and then try transforming into a replica of me." She hums and then adds, "Alternatively, we can just try to hunt down someone who knows how to get Pokemon to talk."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:50 am

((97, 96, 4))

I tried transforming, again, managing after a little difficulty to copy the color and look almost perfectly, no cock still, I opened my mouth to try talking and what came out was "What are you waiting for Master~ Don't you want to watch another of your mon breed you~?" In the most whorish sounding purr I'd ever heard, I slapped my hands over my mouth and felt my eyes widen, A Shocked look on my face I lifted my hands up only for my mouth to continue "I'm you~ I know you think the thought of fucking your own pregnant womb is hot~!" and promptly slammed my hands over my mouth again wide eyed before transforming back, shaking my head rapidly "Ditto!DitDitto!" I tried to explain that I hadn't meant to say that, it just came out after I transformed.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:00 pm

She came on the spot, her own eyes wide and her cheeks red as a pokeball top. She didn't however, try to jump you and impregnate you. She shuddered from head to toe and said, "F~Fuck, t~that was sexy as fucking hell... a~and a bit surreal... t~though uh, I~I noticed you d~didn't copy my cock... n~not a perfect copy t~til you do that."

She shakes her head a bit and adds, "Y~You were able t~to talk though!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:08 pm

I Shook my head before pointing at myself and forming a V over my crotch, I was a girl, then mimed talking with my hand while I stared at it, covering it with my other hand, before slowly letting it go and it talked again, trying to explain I didn't say anything, not even noticing as I moved onto her to pull up her cum with my slime, I tried transforming again "I want to get knocked up Master I'm nothing more than a cheap breeding tool~ Or Maybe you could wear me as a condom or your personal cum sleeve or dildo even~" I purred, shaking my head I tried speaking "I~I want you to use me like a cheap toy~" I thought about it as my mouth continued to run and spoke "Maybe if I make cum enough times with my slutty body you can figure out why I can only talk for sex~?" before transforming back and blushing.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:22 pm

Her cock was still hard, and she was shivering quite a bit. "T~That's not, mhm, a bad idea... would be happy to do that... though uh, you being a girl is maybe because you think of yourself as one? D~Ditto are supposed to be, uh, agender or bigender? I~Its why some breeders use them to breed Pokemon." She took a step closer, adding, "S~So uh, w~Want me to fill you with some more cum now, or wanna have some u~uh more tangible breakfast?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:25 pm

I Stared at her and the rolled my eyes and jerking off her cock as I licked the tip, we wouldn't get anything done with her this horny, my fist pushing into and molding to fit her pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:34 pm

She squealed at this, thrusting into your throat as her pussy hugged and clung to your hand as her eyes rolled up into her head a bit and she let out a slutty moan of her own.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Can't remember, did I name her?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:05 pm

((Don't Think so))

I blushed and looked away trying to hide my pride at making her sound like that as I worked her over, trying to get her to cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:25 am

"F~Fuck... mhm... w~well, should probably s~share my name... aah... its Alyssa... aaah... m~Maybe we can see if you can write your name out a~afterwards?" She moaned out, soon grabbing your head and fucking your throat.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:04 am

I transformed into her again, letting her feel her own throat and how it'd feel wrapped around her cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:41 am

That excited her a fair bit as well, and she moaned as she started to wildly slam away down your throat. You found that even though you were transformed, there was no pain or discomfort as she just drove her member down your gullet.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:24 am

I Blushed as my face was forced roughly down her shaft again and again, my tongue wrapping around her member and worshipping it eagerly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:41 pm

"G~Gonna c~cum soon... f~feed you more of my cream~!" Alyssa moaned out, panting and shuddering as her cock began to twitch and dribble more freely.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:02 pm

I Blushed darker, this was so embarrassing, why did I like it so much, moaning I swallowed her cock to the base, flexing my throat around it as I tried to drain her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:42 am

And drain her you would, as she soon started cumming. Her sack twitched and convulsed as she fired rope after rope down your throat.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:34 pm

I Shuddered swallowing and gulping, my body for some reason craving the cum even more as I sat in her form.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:26 am

Once she finished cumming, she flopped back, panting a bit and asking, "H~Hey uh, b~by some weird chance, t~that making you full or anything?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:12 pm

I licked my lips and sat on her lap "While Master's cum is delicious it's not feeding me that much, It's not just a desire for naughty things, I need cum~ I can't help it, Master~ I don't want anything else to have your cum, I want it all~" I purred hornily, still in her form.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:22 am

She shivered at that, smirking a bit as she asked, "What, do you just need my cum to eat, or do you want it on the food I can make for us both?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:53 pm

I Hummed and licked her neck playfully "Two sounds fun~" I purred teasing her by grinding "My" ass against her cock taunting her a bit.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games