Ditto [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Ditto [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:42 pm

You felt her shudder and moan, but she simply redoubled her efforts on you, spreading your slit wider so she could wriggle her tongue this way and that.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:53 pm

I Blushed but was soon moaning and humming in pleasure, my tongue vibrating against all her most sensitive places as I rolled my hips.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:38 am

"Mmhm... d~definitively capturing you... y~your a good f~fuck and you taste so good down here... aaahh..." The trainer moaned, soon shifting as she tried to line her rod up with your mouth even as she pushed her tongue in as far as it could go.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:45 am

I let out a soft moan and continued licking and teasing, I felt to good to stop what I was doing.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:00 pm

"G~Gonna make you cum... t~then..." She moaned out, panting as she soon added two of her fingers, working away at you in an eager effort to get you to cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:33 am

It honestly didn't take that much longer until I came, hard enough for my entire body to vibrate.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:11 am

The trainer squealed in delight, cumming right after you and coating your face and front with her cum. Then she quickly scrambled up, taking out a pokeball and throwing it at you as it lightly bounced against you, and you felt it drawing you in...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:05 pm

It took me a few seconds to realize what was happening and soon I tried fighting against the ball, but it sucked me in and soon enough locked me in, capturing me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:54 pm

Strangely, you found yourself sitting in a peaceful and relaxing pool. A place of a slime like water that left you feeling tranquil and at peace. At least, for a moment, before you were being popped back out and glompled by the excited trainer who was now your owner.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:19 am

I blinked my head spinning dazedly as I tried to focus from the sudden and rapid change of my surroundings.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:15 am

"Mmhm, so happy I was the one to catch you... mhm, now we can have sexy fun together all the time while we adventure across the world~" She said with a smile and another deep kiss before letting you go.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:34 am

I Gave her a Pout in answer knowing she couldn't understand me, I was trying to make it clear I wasn't as optimistic about this as she was.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:09 am

She may not have understood your words, but she giggled and groped a breast and ass as she said, "Cheer up! Some folks would want you to stick to looking more like a proper Ditto. I like you like this~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:28 am

I stuck my tongue out at "Propper" Dildo then sighed and thought, before getting an Idea, Solidifying my body I pantomime going to bed, then waking up and staring in "Shock" at my now melted legs, creating clumsy ones that slushed around after a few "failed" attempts, me stumbling around, and acting like I was calling out before flinching and acting like I was in pain before miming running away and falling as my legs gave out. I was trying to explain what had happened to me to her.

After acting It out I got next to her and pointed at myself then at her, poking her leg and then my solid one, then poking at my gooey body and shrugging.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:39 am

She seemed to grasp that you were telling her something, so she started paying careful attention. Her eyes increasing grew wider as your pantomining when on, and when you poked at her body and then your own, she blinked, eyes became as wide as saucer plates... and then she passed out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:44 am

I Blinked, wondering if she really got it and sat beside her poking her and cocking my head at her, I really hope she got it and didn't misunderstand.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:53 am

It took about five minutes before she came back around, and she had to have you do it again. But once you finished miming out your story, she sat there for a moment before asking, "So, you were a normal person, and now you're a sexy anthromorphic Ditto girl. I got that right?'
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:10 am

I Nodded happily clapping my hands and bouncing up and down, which did interesting things to my Gooey Chest, then trying something else, I babbled like I was talking, even showing the fact that my mouth was making the proper motions, but only "Ditto" came out and I shrugged as her and scratched my head like I was confused, trying to say I didn't know why I couldn't talk.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:22 am

Her eyes followed your chest briefly, her cock popping out nice and hard again. She watched for a moment, frowning a bit, and then asked, "Uhm... maybe... maybe try transforming into me and see if it that works? I've heard some Ditto can mimic people just as easily..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:29 am

I raised an "Eyebrow" and Point at her, fisted my hand and pointed at her, before making a rewind motion with my hands, wondering if she was just trying to fuck herself again.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games