Ditto [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Ditto [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:01 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: "Ditto"(Used to be Kate before this)
Gender: "Neutral"(Finds it hard to form non-girl forms when being a living thing)
Appearance: https://64.media.tumblr.com/e57268a199b38660e79f74b5afe7d61c/tumblr_ooiujcM5Ez1s4sukgo1_1280.png
Bio:Kate woke up, and was slime, this she found was very, very confusing. She was pretty sure she was human and not Slime, so why was she slime now? Kate went looking for help but when she tried to talk to a person all they heard was "Ditto" the fact that they pulled out a Pokeball and yelled about a "Shiny Ditto Pokemorph" quickly told her what the hell was happening and she quickly ran away. Being able to talk to other pokemon was cool, though she had to steal from trainers mostly cause she couldn't really figure out what the hell to do in the wild on her own, though she had a few close calls with people catching sight of her stealing from them or others, or wearing clothes, and a small legend started to spread of the odd Shiny Ditto in the forest who liked Human stuff, Kate was more happy with the fact that she'd finally managed to actually master Transforming.

You were rather happy that you'd mastered transforming and were getting better at hiding. However, the reputation you were garnering was giving you a problem now, as the forest was increasingly full of trainers who wanted to find you. Where before your close calls were once a week, now it was two or three a day!

Sooner or later, someone is going to catch you at this rate...
Kuragari

Re: Ditto [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:09 am

I frowned but slowly crawled through the grass, I was in the form of a female nidoran, using this form's ears and nose to try and find a campsite, if I'd grabbed a big enough score, maybe a Backpack and some good food, I could trek off somewhere else to live, and let the heat die down do to me moving or something, all these trainer's were really fucking annoying, couldn't they accept I didn't want to be captured?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:58 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1646588013016081251/E0741F0C3E5385856CF585AA53C41DB983581526/

The answer to that was in fact no, as it turned out, because as you took another step forward, you heard a twig behind you snap, followed by a "Shit!" and a quick glance behind you showed a female trainer readying a pokeball to throw.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:08 am

I Yelped and Quickly Darted behind a bush and let out a distressed whine of "D~Ditto!" As I tried to dodge between greenery and avoid her, even trying to go through thicker bushes to make her bigger size a problem and even changing into the form of a Caterpie to climb up a tree, buts she kept on me for some facking reason, to the point I changed into my normal form and dived into a pond, but even when I crawled out she kept following, pretty much the entire fucking day she chased me around, though, once I finally lost her I had to go back to my "Home" which was a tent with all my stolen stuff hidden in between some large Rocks and then get ready for bed, only to stare as the same fucking trainer poked her head right into my little hidey hole, "HOW THE FUCK DID YOU FIND ME?!" is what I said, but of course all that came out was "DITTO! TOTO DIT!" or some variation.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:19 am

"Fucking yes, finally~!!!" The trainer said, though from the state of some of her clothes, you could see it had been tough. What surprised you more however was that she had a large bulge in her panties, which you could see through the hole in her pants. She eyed you up and down, grinning manically as she started stripping.

"Screw catching you first, having seen that sexy ass, I'm taking you like this first!" She said before throwing herself at you once her clothes were off.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:48 am

I Yelped and quickly transformed again, though in my panic I instead copied her body and tried to fight back or keep her off, the fact that I wasn't a fighter was made, much, much more obvious here, and probably showed her just why I ran so much, but if she wanted my ass I wasn't going to give it to her! I smirked at her staying in her form, just, as a girl as we wrestled and wiggled around, my slime like body basically acting like oil or lube thanks to how much moisture I'd absorbed in the pond, leaving both of us slick as she managed to pin me inside the tent, I couldn't really fight anymore and could only pout at her with her own face, I was doing my best to avoid looking at her crotch, no matter how confused I was.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:16 am

She only seemed to get more aroused as her cock grew harder, and as soon as she pinned you down, she slammed her hot, throbbing, hard as rock maleness inside of you, crowing before latching her lips to yours and letting her entire body press up firmly against you as she started to rapidly thrust away.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:24 am

I let out a shocked squeal into the kiss unable to do anything else, I was surprised, not only how good it felt, not only the fact that she'd managed to find my pussy, but the fact that my purposefully and without my control seemed to instinctively know her cock, and form best to not only pleasure her but encourage her to cum inside, it felt, natural, to do that.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:35 am

Breaking the kiss, she moaned out like a whore, her eyes already rolling up into her head a bit. "F~Fuck yes... k~knew coming after you was worth it... a~aah... t~those message boards were right... D~Ditto is the b~best~!" She kept rutting away at you, at times locking lips with you for as long as she could, and at other times latching onto your nipples to suckle them happily*
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:43 am

I was squealing and moaning, but I had an idea, I blushed one time while she was on my nipple and poked her before pointing down, towards my, her, our? Crotch and then made it clearer, letting her see and watch her cock, pounding it's way into my womb and then focusing a bit, changing the inside of my pussy, so she could see and feel it, making a bunch of nubs at first to press into and tease her cock, then a bunch of tongues, to make it feel like she was getting licked by hundreds of people, and then, making it no longer see through and returning my pussy to normal, if I offered her options, maybe she'd get so horny and cum so much she passed out afterwards and I could escape!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:32 am

Her eyes went wide and she crowed again, going harder as this display only seemed to turn her on more. "F~Fuck me, y~You know what a girl like me wants... b~better than any sex toy could get... g~gonna fuck you, feel good, make ya feel good, oooh t~this is gonna be so good!" She then slams home and begins cumming... yet keeps thrusting as from the feel of her balls she seemed to be backed up a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:20 pm

I Squeaked, my womb swelling just a bit from her first orgasm, and she wasn't finished?! I was trying to hold myself back, but the feeling of having cum inside me was almost like something flipped a switch, soon I was moaning and wiggling under her, my body see through as the tongues came back, a Small bit of my body reaching down and forming a mouth to lick and suck on her balls while she fucked me, my head feeling light.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:21 pm

The trainer's thrusting spasmed and slowed a bit, mostly because you were doing so much at once now to her and it was making it hard to focus her efforts as much. She was now groping and caressing you wildly as well as her cock spasmed and slowly started pumping more seed into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:26 pm

I let out my own needy moan, instincts I didn't even know my new body had working over time, a Thin line of slime teasing and pushing into her cum hole, working to completely clean it of cum and pleasure it as well as I found myself cumming from having her cum inside me, my brain felt like it was frying.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:43 pm

She froze, twitching, spasming, hearts forming in her eyes before they rolled up and her tongue hung out as she panted and drooled. She was now just cumming constantly, giving you a fair amount of seed for the next seven minutes or so.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:48 pm

I slumped back panting and shivering with my own orgasmic bliss, once she was empty of cum my body stopped all the extra stuff it was doing, and my transformation was done, I couldn't keep it up, I was back in my normal body panting and shivering under her as my bloated, cum filled womb eagerly sealed itself up so the cum couldn't escape.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:56 pm

She slumped atop you as well, seeming forgetting her desire to capture you... or at least, she wasn't in a state to do so. However, you're own body was also feeling oh so pleasant and sated in a way you hadn't expected... the thought of moving or leaving at the moment was far from your mind.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:05 pm

I Pulled her into the tent and sleepily covered up with stolen clothes, blankets and sleeping bags as I curled up to sleep, my body trying to figure out how to get pregnant, I could feel it changing my eggs to try and make the given sperm take hold as I drifted off.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:16 pm

Your dreams are weird and lewd, which leaves you quite horny. Or maybe it was because you'd entered a pokemon version of heat? Maybe that could do it...

Alternatively, as you started to wake up some time later, perhaps it was because the same trainer from before was now eating out your pussy, her cock, balls, and slit softly rubbing against your slimy face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:06 am

I let out my tongue, growing and wrapping around her shaft, cupping her balls, teasing her slit and then riming her ass, all at the same time, I was hot and horny in a way I hadn't been before.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games