An Orc's Might [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: An Orc's Might [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:16 am

She gives you a nod which makes her tits jiggle a bit. "Then please sir, follow me." She leads you towards one of the corridors in the back of the facility. The hall is lined on both sides with doors, but she leads you past many of them before stopping in front of one near the back. "Please wait here for a moment." She enters the room leaving you to wait there only a moment before a male voice calls from behind the door. "Please, come in."

Entering the room, you find a larger man sitting behind a desk with the woman that had led you here standing right beside him. It's clear his hand is idly groping her ass as he waits for you. "So, my little chickadee tells me you have business to discuss? So what do you got for me?"
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:14 pm

Humans were strange enough creatures, and upon sighting the owner of this establish, Ghaznak found that belief reinforced. This short, fat little man controlled the livelihood of so many wanton whores? Back where he came from, it wouldn't have been long before some tower of muscle decided to crack his skull open and take those sluts for themselves. He reminded himself that he was not back home, however, on the off chance negotiations fell through.

"Chance to make some money, is what I got for ya. I'm a real simple guy; food and fuckin', and I've got all I need. Seein' as though food ain't free, I need a way to get some cash, and I figure the best way to go about that is fulfillin' that other need of mine," he said, hiking a thumb behind himself as if to gesture outside the confines of the brothel.

"Now, I ain't real used to human lands, but I reckon this kind of place don't exactly cater to to the sort that want a big, ugly green fucker pinnin' 'em to the ground and poundin' 'em raw. Usually. But I been here for a day or two, and even I can understand this ain't a normal situation. Lot of women in this town, and not a lot of men. Which means there's a lot of women who aren't gettin' pinned and poundin' raw. Women who might be willin' to part with some coin for the privilege, good dick bein' as scarce as it is. You catchin' what I'm sayin'?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:35 am

Despite his appearance, his touch is garnering reactions from the woman beside him. There's certainly a very subtle hint of disgust in the way she looks at him from time to time, but she certainly isn't faking the barely constrained moans leaving you to wonder if it's only that he's her boss, or if he's rather good with his touch.

He listens intently, but his hand continues to rub at the ass of the woman beside him. She shivers clearly on edge as he continues working her flesh while you tell him about your idea. "I think I've got the gist. You're saying I should expand my operation to include man whores, and I suppose you're proposing to be one of them." He stops to think it over a moment. "I suppose I never really gave it much thought, those of your kind that came here looking for work gives me plenty of business already, but I'd be remised if I didn't look into new opportunities. That being said, I'm not quite convinced that there's really all that much call for it, so I'm gonna need some convincing, so what do ya say? Are you ready to put your money where your mouth is?"
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:14 pm

"Think I'd be here if I wasn't?" Ghaznak asked rhetorically, ignoring the whore's whimpering. "What do ya want me to do? An' how much am I gettin' for doin' it?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:47 am

"My girls get a cut of what they pull in from the customers. It makes sure they're working hard to provide as much service as they can to maximize their earnings. They get a silver for every 5 the customer pays. Now, as for how to prove there's actually a demand for your services, I don't want anyone to see you coming in the front until I'm sure I even want to be associated with such business. I'll have someone waiting for you around the back, so you can use one of our rooms. The task is simple, find your customers and bring them here. I'll let you set the prices for your services, but you must bring in 30 silver. However, if you don't bring in enough, I'll keep all the fees from your customers for using my rooms. How does that sound?"
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Mar 17, 2021 2:41 pm

Ghaznak listened intently to the fat little man talk, then scratched his chin for a moment.

"Ya know, I ain't as dumb as I look, right? Ya want me to do all the work gettin' the customers, bring 'em all the way over here so ya can upcharge 'em, fuck 'em so they keep comin' back to fill yer coffers, and I get a fifth of the money despite doin' all of the work? Could just do all that by myself and keep all the money." He eventually responded with a grimace.

"If ya ain't gonna provide anything on yer end, I'll be goin'. Better ways to make a livin' out there." He told the stubby brothel owner, and fully intended to make good on that; maybe he could find a blacksmith who needed a good pair of arms to help out, one with a good looking wife and daughter if he was lucky.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:29 am

He raises an eyebrow. "Now don't be so hasty, sir. I didn't mean that I'd be doing so little forever. For the trial period, I'd only be providing the room which I must say is better than most of the rooms in this town and leagues better than just doing it in an alley. If you pass the trial and start working for me officially, I would certainly find a way to spread the word and get the women coming along, so you can get them cumming along." He stops to chuckle at his own joke for a moment. "Now, if that's still not good enough for you, I'd be happy to discuss it once I've seen what potential you have in bringing the lonely ladies some comfort."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:21 am

The little man still irritated him with his backpedaling, but ultimately, Ghaznak had already wasted the time coming here. It was at least worth a try. Grumbling to himself, the orc eventually relented.

"That rate better be goin' up once yer done scammin' me on this trial. I'll be back."

With that, he headed off. Figuring that silver was, at least relatively, high up on the human currency totem pole, he decided to make his way to one of the nicer looking parts of the city, figuring the women there would be better off financially and able to part with their hard earned coin for a fuck.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:19 pm

As you enter what looks to be a more well-off part of the city, you notice a few people giving you sour looks though no one directly tries to make you leave. Looking around, you do see a couple potential marks.

One appears to be a middle-aged woman. She appears very stuck up, so it would be a joy seeing her surrender to the pleasure of your dick, but she could be hard to talk into it. You notice another girl a little younger in her teens walking about. There's a certain hurry to her gait and a look of naughty thrill that makes it clear she's doing something she isn't supposed to.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:36 am

The sour looks didn't especially bother Ghaznak. He had expected that kind of reception among the humans, and if that was the cost of ruining their women, then it was a cost worth paying. He eyed his options well. On one hand, older women tended to have more disposable income to part with, and breaking a haughty lady was certainly an amusing prospect. On the other, he had already bedded a mature woman, and would be continuing to do so for the length of his stay regardless of how the brothel worked out.

He opted for the woman closer in age to himself, and decided to 'accidentally' maneuver his way into the path of the younger lass, hopefully causing her to run into him in her hurry and give him an opening to chat her up.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:04 pm

The girl was rather distracted glancing this way and that, so when you stand right in her path, she easily walks right into you. Your muscle mass practically making you a wall to her as she falls backward. Her skirt flips up from the motion, and for just a moment, you can see that she's without panties leaving her pussy and ass exposed to you for only a moment before she rights herself and yanks her skirt back down over her crotch.

"Hey, watch where you're..." She pauses when she finally sees you. Quickly, she begins to stand up straightening out her clothing with a blush on her face as she wonders if you saw anything or not as she gets ready to scurry off.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:03 am

"Seems like yer the one not watchin', eh? Hard to miss someone this big." Ghaz responded, gesturing to the mass of his form. She seemed flighty, so he doubted he had too much time with her. 'Course, this also meant he couldn't be too heavy handed.

"Can't say I'm too mad after the show, though. All you human girls go without 'em, or are you feelin' adventurous today?" He asked with a tusky grin.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:57 am

Her blush only grows stronger as you make clear about her little 'adventure'. She stops from dashing away though she still gives a quick glance to make sure no one is paying the two of you any mind before she begins speaking in a more hushed tone now. "Alright, what's it going to take to make sure you keep quiet about this?"
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:40 pm

"Honestly? 'Bout ten silver. But ya gotta pay me back at my employer's place. See, I'm tryna score a job here in town, an' to do that, I gotta show 'em I can bring in customers." The orc told her, hiking a thumb up towards the direction of the brothel. "Way yer walkin' around, I reckon you might like what they do there, so why don't we head back, ya pay up, and maybe I interest ya in what they're sellin'."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:35 pm

She sighs reaching for her wallet before you point out the brothel. Shocked, she looks from you to the brothel in the distance, then back to you with a quick glance down to your groin as she picked up what you were implying but struggled to understand if you were serious. "You want me to follow you...to the brothel?"
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:13 am

"That's the one." Ghaznak answered simply. Though, he got the idea that leaving it at that might spook her off. "Ain't gotta fuck if ya don't wanna, but I gotta gather up enough money to land a job there. That said, ya look like ya need it, flashin' strangers to get a thrill. Not too many lads 'round these parts anymore, and I guarantee ain't none of 'em got anythin' on me."

The emphasize his point, he reached down and grabbed his cock through his loincloth, highlighting its shape and size for her since she had given it a glance earlier.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:23 pm

She gets incredibly flustered when you mention flashing giving you a sort of yell whisper. "I wasn't flashing people. I was just out walking without my panties on." She gives a brief glance as you show her the shape of your orcish length before pointedly looking away though you do notice her eyes dart back towards it even as her head turns away. "Alright, I can't have you telling people I was out flashing people, so just lead the way already." For now, she was still trying to hide her interest, but you were going to get her alone in a private room soon enough.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:14 am

"Whatever ya gotta tell yourself," The orc replied with a shrug. He led the girl through the wealthier part of town all the way back to the brothel, making sure to loop around the side with his 'customer' in accordance to the fat man's wishes. Assuming someone was there to lead him in and to a private room, the orc would summarily trot in and disrobe himself of what little clothing he actually had, letting his forearm length shaft flop free for his guest to see.

"Reckon ya get to choose what to do, so what'll it be?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:37 am

She jumps a little when you reveal your length to her seeming surprised at its size. Despite her trepidation, she can't seem to take her eyes away from it. "Jeez, that thing's massive. How would I even be able to take such a thing?" Her hand moves slowly, and soon enough, her fingers touch your length only to pull back in surprise when your length twitches at the softness of her fingers. She makes another attempt this time managing to get her fingers wrapped around it without jumping at every little throb.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:27 pm

"Easy, yer gonna get nice an' wet, then I'm gonna get good an' hard, and I'mma pin ya to those sheets and make ya wonder how ya live this long without a dick this big." He told her simply enough as she held his cock in her hand, gyrating his hips enough to pump the thick, green pillar between her hands to help it stiffen up. In return, he reached down, sliding his own hand up beneath her dress and pressing his fingers between her thighs. He ran them across her lips, slowly at first, but with increasing vigor until he felt the moistness there growing enough that he could try sliding a digit into her depths to test just how tight she was.
Ze Blitzkrieg

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games