An Orc's Might [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: An Orc's Might [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:24 am

Her breath came out in a week moan and her plump rear jiggled when your hand came down to strike it cutting off any protest from the woman that you were going to teach her place now that she had invited an orc into it, and the way her insides seemed to tremble in response as if having a miniature orgasm made it clear her body was completely onboard for you doing whatever the hells you wanted with it.

Her head shook as you pointed out how she'd been milking you constantly, but she didn't give voice to the denial. Instead, her voice is allowed to carry on more moans. The moans of a fine slut getting the good, thorough breeding they really need to feel alive. Speaking of feeling alive, your balls were practically tingling with the desire to seed her like the sow she was until you were certain she was carrying your child. A fine, strong orc son to carry on your legacy of power and conquest. Her body was soft and pliant practically parading its weakness around like it was begging its eventual conqueror to just step up and take what could easily be theirs.

Her puss absolutely exploded with tremors as you finally slammed yourself to the hilt and let lose a high-pressure shot of all the baby-batter you'd been storing up during your now ended dry spell. The deepest parts of her body were now marked by your spunk, and it was a feeling she wouldn't soon forget as she lost all control of her voice moaning out in pleasure at how thoroughly she'd been ravaged, and even if she'd probably be back to denying it soon, you were certain you wouldn't have any need of her spare bedroom when deep down she'd know she'd love to share her bed with you.

You could feel her orgasm starting to wear down, but her knees still felt pretty weak, but now that your lust had been sated, your stomach growled in reminder that you were starting to get pretty hungry.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:48 pm

Ghaznak kept his hips pressed against Ophelia's ass thorough his release, trying to keep as much of his plentiful load inside her as possible, though leakage was inevitable. As he felt the poor woman coming down from her own orgasm, he grunted his pleasure, letting her head slowly descend to the countertop before he released her hair entirely. He was sure her legs would collapse out from under her if he pulled away, he kept her pinned beneath him, gently rocking his hips back and forth to stir the cum bloating her tummy while he waited for her to regain her facilities.

"Ya good? 'Cause I don't want ya fallin' over the second I pull out. Take too long, though, an' I'm gonna get hard enough to go back at it." He declared as a mock threat, though it may as well have been a real one with how much milking even a single load out of him seemed to tax her.

Once he was sure she could handle herself, the hulking orc slowly withdrew from her, inch after inch vacating her stretched hole until the bulbous head of his cock popped free, no doubt opening the floodgates for the excess cum within her. It wasn't like he was especially mess free either; his cock and balls were smeared with a mixture of their combined juices. That wouldn't do.

"Be a darlin' and suck me clean, would ya?" He flicked the tip of his half-hard shaft against her ass cheek with a wet smack to illustrate his point. "Don't wanna be stainin' the furniture with yer cum and mine."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:06 am

She lay there beneath you continuing to pant as she tried to regain her strength from your recent assault, but each burst of your seed bloated her womb further until even the bulbous head of your fat orc cock couldn't keep it all corked in, and a little managed to drip onto your balls and her thighs. She continued doing her best to regain her strength as you let her head rest on the counter though rocking your hips did draw more moans of overwhelmed delight from her. She could barely manage to gasp out a no as you threatened to go another round if she couldn't regain her strength fast enough, but soon she did appear stable enough not to fall over.

Dragging your length out of her only reminded her of just how deep you had reached into her as you managed to draw several more exhausted moans from her before she was soon standing there with your combined mess on her thighs and crotch. It was a sight that let you know what a thorough job you'd done breeding her, and it would be surprising if she wasn't carrying your child now, but there was no harm in giving it a few more tries anyway.

She squeaked as you slapped her ass with your sloppy dick covered in both of your fluids. Slowly she turned around looking at the sloppy mess hesitating as the idea of cleaning that monster was presented to her, but she didn't deny you as she leaned down to take a few dainty laps at the head.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:28 pm

The orc placed his hand atop Ophelia's head as she got down to business cleaning him off, coaxing her to do more than just lap at it. With his other hand, he snatched one of the fish off the countertop and started gnawing away at it, sating the need in his gut now that the one in his sack had been taken care of. Leering down at the MILFy human as she serviced him, he couldn't help but crack a grin. It had only taken him an afternoon to batter down what little resistance she had, and although she still seemed rather meek at the prospect, he was sure she wouldn't bother pretending for all that much longer. Most women didn't, after he fucked them good and raw and given them a taste of his potent, musky seed.

"Make sure ya suck the balls clean, too. Got me good an' soaked, all that cummin' ya did." He teased, massaging her scalp and he savored both the view and the food.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 01, 2020 2:10 am

As she kneeled there tending to you, she was forced to deal not only with the powerful taste and smell of your seed but the juices of her own pleasure as well. Her eyes lidded as she started to fall into a daze, and soon she was almost mindlessly lapped up everything she could find. When you told her to tend to your sack, she did so automatically as if she couldn't disobey you pushing her nose up against it as she lapped away with great eagerness. It must have been a long time since her husband, or any man for that matter, had well and truly satisfied her if she was in a state like this, and she certainly knew her way around a man's sex as she expertly gave your sack a thorough cleaning before returning to your cock.

Soon enough, your cock was free of sexual fluids, but the leftover saliva left a sheen in the low light of the room. She remained kneeling there for a moment as her senses began to return. A blush spread across her face in embarrassment, but there was plenty you could do to put her back in her daze if you didn't want things to stop just yet.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:18 pm

Ghaznak gave a chuckle at the ease with which Ophelia took to sucking him clean. The skill she displayed with that tongue of hers certainly seemed to imply she enjoyed putting it to use, and with his sex drive being what it was, she would undoubtedly be putting it to use often. He had to resist the urge to push the thick shaft between her lips as she seemed to come to her senses; he had damn near broken her as it was, and he was sure another round would be too much for a MILF just now rediscovering her sexuality. So instead he simply grabbed it by the base and gave it a soft thwack against her lips, before reaching for his loincloth to redress in what little way he could.

"There, ain't that better? Good hard fuckin' to get familiar with each other. A fuckin' you really needed, accordin' to that." The orc pointed to the puddle of her fluids as he retied his loincloth's straps.

"Not that I'm much better. Poor balls were good an' full, needed tendin' somethin' fierce. You got my thanks for that. He paused for a moment. "'Course, they fill up real quick, bein' an orc in his prime an' all that. Might be that I'll need to bust again real soon; you wouldn't mind helpin' a guy out with that, would ya?"

He intended to take her whenever the mood caught him, in truth, but it never hurt to make her agree ahead of time to more fooling around. Certainly would amuse him, watching her contemplate the choices; her modesty, or a big, fat orc dick pounding her depths.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:09 am

She sat there panting though the cock slap seemed to knock her out of her daze easy enough. She looked mortified at the state she was in, but as you watched, her tongue darted out to touch upon her cheek where your cock had hit though you weren't sure she even noticed what she'd done. She pulled her clothes back together when you pointed out the mess she'd left between her legs. It was a clear mix of both of your fluids, and considering how backed up you'd been, it made sense you'd given her more seed than she could handle. "I'll just get that cleaned up." She gets the fish back on the fire but quickly gets out a mop to clean off the floor taking occasional glances to make sure it didn't burn.

She shivered as you spoke certainly a bit aghast at what she had allowed you to do and how she'd acted. Soon the floor was clean, and she returned to fixing the side for your meal. When you brought up how you'd need her to tend to you again, she froze for a moment as both desire and shame played across her face as she considered the possibility of getting fucked by you once again. Her denial of her desire for you couldn't fully win out just yet however as she gave you a somewhat shaky answer. "I'll, uh, think about it." It wasn't complete acceptance, but she wasn't able to fully deny you anymore. It was clear you wouldn't be getting much use out of the guest bed.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:02 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Sorry about the wait, holiday season and all that.

Another toothy grin creeped its way across Ghaz'nak's face, amused by her strange need to pretend as if she would refuse another fucking like that. He decided to humor her, for now, but not without giving her a little bit of trouble. He clapped his hand across her ass for a final time, squeezing her generous cheek roughly.

"Yeah, I'll be thinkin' about it too." He told her, before releasing her and making his way back to the kitchen table. It seemed to be getting a little late, and it had been a long day; finishing up his meal and headed off to sleep sounded pretty good after blowing his load.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:08 pm

She jumped when your hand comes down on her ass to give it a squeeze that draws a sharp intake of breath from her. She shivers when you tell her you'll be thinking about it as well, and dinner is rather quiet after that though you do catch her giving you the occasional glance now and then during the meal. It tastes rather good and between the satisfying sex and meal, you do feel about ready to have what will likely be the most well-rested sleep you've had in some time. As you finish your meal, you see that she's eating rather more slowly and isn't nearly finished whether that's because she's a slow eater or her mind's occupied is hard to tell.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:38 am

Ghaz'nak needs having been fulfilled, he was all but ready to go plodding off to his makeshift room and get some much needed rest. However, he couldn't help but notice his host pondering over her food. Usually, he wouldn't concern himself with the whatever plagued the mind of a woman after he had gotten what he needed. But, seeing as though he was newly acquainted with Ophelia and depended upon her for shelter, it seemed pertinent to find out what was bothering her.

"Somethin' on yer mind?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:39 am

She jumps as you speak making it seem like she was certainly lost in thought there. Her face blushes giving you ideas of just what kinds of thoughts she could possibly have gotten lost in. "Oh, nothing you need to worry about. I was just thinking..." She pauses a moment as if rethinking her words. "...It's just nice having some company in the house after so long." She goes back to eating her meal not taking it quite so slow anymore.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:06 pm

"Yeah, well, let me know when ya need some company." The orc remarked with a crude little grin, standing up from the table. It seemed all was well in this humble little abode, which meant he could rest easy. As he shuffled away from the table, the Ghaz'nak turned back to his gracious host.

"Food was real good. Thinkin' I'm gonna head up to bed. See ya in the mornin'." Then he plodded off to get some shut eye.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:18 am

Her blush only grows stronger when you tell her to just ask if she needs your 'company'. "Thank you, I-I'll keep that in m-mind." She nods seeming to calm herself when you announce you're going to turn in for the night. "Pleasant dreams."

As you head to the room, you pass her own assured you would see the inside of it sometime soon, but for now, you had a room all to yourself.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:45 pm

Without much else to do, Ghaz'nak ducked into his own room and slipped into bed after disrobing what little he had in the way of clothing, figuring it would be best to get an early start the next day and find some kind of income.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Jan 12, 2021 1:07 am

You woke up rather early as you had planned to find that the sun was still below the horizon, but from how bright it was all ready, it was clearly only a matter of minutes before dawn. Heading downstairs, you found Ophelia in the kirchen preparing something for dinner. Appeared she was a pretty early riser.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Jan 13, 2021 5:43 pm

Deciding to further acclimate Ophelia to her life as it would be from now on, Ghaz made his way over to her in the kitchen and greeted her with a hand to the ass. He kneaded her cheek between strong fingers, peering over her shoulder as he did.

"Mornin'. Up a bit early, ain't ya?" He asked nonchalantly, as if the groping was nothing especially new for him.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:32 am

She tensed as your hand started kneading her ass like fresh-baked dough. The tension started to melt away, but you could see her biting her lip. Her words were careful and steady as if she were worried something could fall out at any moment, but she doesn't attempt to stop you.

"M-morning, I've a-always been a bit of an early riser."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:52 pm

Ghaz'nak chuckled a bit at her shyness, though it seemed like she was acclimating well to his touch. As he continued to play with her ass, the orc peered over her shoulder, using his height to tower over her as she worked.

"Makin' enough for two? Smells nice, and I reckon I ought to eat before headin' off to find work." He left out the part about her more than likely needing the company, something the poor MILF was likely quite aware of, considering her empty abode.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:57 am

Looking over her shoulder, you could see that she had some pork. She had also sliced an apple in half squeezing the juices of one half onto the meat while the other half was sliced to be served on the side.

"Yes, I c-couldn't forget I had a tenant now." Her breathing was growing heavier as you continued to manhandle her plush rear. She finally couldn't take it much longer as she gasped out and leaned on the counter for support as she stopped preparing the food.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:23 pm

"Real sweet of ya, makin' sure I got somethin' to eat in the mornin'. Ghaznak replied, grinning to himself as she seemed to break just from a bit of fondling. Not that he could especially complain; it was proof that her body was not only accepting, but coming to enjoy his touch, despite her misgivings.

"Guess I should settle in and wait for breakfast, huh? 'Course, with the sounds you're makin', I reckon there's somethin' else you wouldn't mind me eatin' right here in this kitchen." He emphasized this crude remark by giving her a quick slap on the ass, then reaching between her thighs and pressing his powerful fingers between them. "Thinkin' it might be real tasty, too."
Ze Blitzkrieg

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games