An Orc's Might [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: An Orc's Might [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 31, 2020 3:49 am

Most of the Orcs are dissuaded by your show of strength though a few don't seem as put off by you though they seem to be too busy with carrying their loads to approach and challenge you right this moment. She seems rather unaware of the power plays being made right around her. "Sure, I'm sure they can find something for a man of your talents. Let's head off over this way."

She leads you past a few blocks of homes before the walls and roads give way to trees and grass. You can even hear some birds chirping around you giving the impression you're in an actual forest. "Just a bit of a garden in the middle of town where you can get away from the hustle and bustle of the city for a moment if you ever find you need to." The sense of serenity that washes off of her as she enters this garden is almost palpable.

She walks over to a park bench. "Sorry, but if you don't mind, I'd like to take a load off before we continue. There's really only one area of interest to show you after we're done here." Taking a seat on the bench she gestures beside her. "I'll be a minute if you want to join me or take a look around instead."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:02 pm

Ghaz was rather confused by the presence of woodland within the town. Did the humans build a settlement just so they could then stick the wilderness they were avoiding in the middle of where they lived? It made little sense to him. But it seemed Ophelia liked it, so who was he to judge? When he was offered a seat, he decided to take it, since he doubted wandering around some trees would do very much for him. Besides, this meant he could be closer to his MILFy tour guide, which was always a plus.

Setting himself down gently upon it as not to break it with his weight, the orc leaned back, throwing his arms over the back of the bench. In doing so, this would obviously cause one of the thickly muscled appendages to settle against Ophelia's shoulders.

"Seem to like it here, don't ya?" He asked casually, if only as a distraction.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:40 pm

She nods as you ask about her liking this place. "I came from a small village near some woods. I always found the forest so peaceful, but it got a bit dangerous with the constant fighting, so we moved here for safety and opportunities. I still miss it though." With a sigh, she wiped off her skirt and stood up apparently ready to continue. "You already know where the market square is, so the only place left to show you is the entertainment district.

Leading you along she points out a few buildings. "They've got some theaters if you're into plays, but it's mostly bars and gambling houses..." She trails off as if deciding not to mention something leaving you to take note of the couple of brothels you can spot along the street. "Well, there's a lot more to the city than I've shown you, but most of that's houses, so that's about all you should need. What do you think so far?"
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:52 pm

Ghaz resisted the urge to snort when she implied he might be into plays, instead focusing on the more raucous arenas of entertainment. The most notable among them seemed to be a few brothels, which offered up either the opportunity to blow his load if Ophelia remained out of his grasp, or perhaps, as a means of employment. Most brothels didn't tend to cater to women, as far as he knew, but most cities didn't have four women to every man, and plenty of widows without a husband to see to their needs any longer. He made of note of their locations, then turned his focus to his patron.

"Seems alright. Ain't never lived in a town before, so can't compare it to nothin'," he told her, "Hope it ain't too imposin' on you, but how 'bout we head back to your place and have some dinner together? I'm gettin' pretty hungry, and it's been a long day." He opted not to mention the fact she was likely shy on company, on account of her dead husband and son leaving home. No need to spoil the mood of the day, and he was sure she would appreciate having someone to eat and talk with regardless.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Wed Nov 04, 2020 3:32 am

She nods, "Of course, it's no trouble, and I'm feeling a mite peckish too, and to be honest, I still haven't gotten used to cooking for one again, so I always cook more than I actually need." She leads you back to her place giving you a chance to get a better feel for directions here. Soon enough, the two of you are in front of her house once again.

Leading you in, she gets the fish and some lettuce and carrots from the ice box placing the fish on a rack over her stove to be grilled while she boils the carrots. This leaves you some time to yourself as she bends over to watch the boiling vegetables, you get another good look at her robust ass. You could help her, relax until the food is ready, explore some other part of the house, or make some kind of move on the MILF you're sharing a roof with.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:22 am

It was becoming rather difficult to keep himself contained to human social norms, and as Ghaz was left to watch Ophelia tend to their dinner, this was becoming even more apparent. If he had been back in orcish lands, he would already have her dress hiked up and his cock buried in that juicy ass of hers. But just stuffing himself into her probably wouldn't go over around these parts, and he didn't need someone from the city watch trying to spear him in the chest over a misunderstanding.

So, he opted for a compromised approach.

"I gotta ask, Miss" he began, making his way over to the older woman. "An', don't take this the wrong way, cultural differences an' all that. But, you been eying me up here and there all day, and this is the second or third time ya raised this to me."

He punctuated that by bringing his hand to clap her ass, gentle as he could as to not exercise too much of his strength, on the ass.

"Where I come from, that's a sign you're lookin' for the kind of attention only a man's capable of providin'. An', seein' as how there ain't a man in the house no more, I reckon that means you're lookin' for that kinda attention from me."

He was playing up his misunderstandings of human culture, for sure, but Ophelia didn't need to know that. It made being a naive savage all the easier to fall back on if it didn't work, and if it did, well, then there wouldn't be a need for excuses.

"So, after we're done eatin', we gonna get down to fuckin'? 'Cause the feelin' is mutual. Don't have many women back home as pretty as you, ya know."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:31 am

She appeared to be done working with the oven when you spoke up starting to stand as you approach. She tenses when you mention her eyeing you up. "Uh, no, I wasn't doing anythinnnnggg..." She's caught off guard again when you give her ass a firm strike jiggling pleasingly under the force of your palm coming down on it. She nearly moans but manages to cut herself off with a squeak. Her body clearly isn't used to this kind of attention anymore assuming she ever was had been to begin with.

She didn't seem to catch on that you were not being totally straight with her leaving a question of how much interaction she'd had with the orcs in town. Her body shuddered again as she appeared lost for words when you propositioned her, and she bit her lip when you called her pretty.

She hesitates a moment longer seeming too worried about doing the wrong thing to even try to move your hand from where it rested on her plump ass. "I'm s~s~sorry, I didn't mean to lead you on like that or anything." As she speaks, her body remains tense, but you begin to notice her breathing is heavy now, and her cheeks have grown flush. She is certainly receptive to your touch, and her denial was weak. You can tell she has missed male attention, but these humans have some weird ideas about fucking.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Nov 07, 2020 9:50 pm

"You ain't done nothin' wrong. Beautiful woman like you is bound to get people riled up. Just happens I'm a real honest about it." Ghaznak replied, amused by her half hearted denial of her own urges. She hadn't made any attempt to remove his hand, so he took it as an invitation to squeeze her generous ass, kneading it like dough in his huge hand.

"Ya might be tryin' to hide it, but your body is honest 'bout it too. Breathin' hard, shiverin' like a leaf. I've had enough women in my day to know what that means," he teased, bringing his arm around her torso to pull her against him, "Means ya want these strong arms around ya, holdin' ya close, keepin' ya just where you want to be while that massive cock ya been gawking at all day finds its way deep down here..."

To punctuate his teasing, he slid the hand of that arm across her belly and into the cleft between her legs, stroking between them through her dress to rile her up, lest she suddenly decided to find her nerve. The hand on her ass would also snake around, sliding up to cup one of her generous tits and fondle it confidently.

"An' y'know what? That's alright. Ain't nothin' wrong with a couple of folks going at it good an' hard. I want ya, and you want me. We both got needs that need seein' to, and seein' as though we're gonna be sharin' a house, it just makes sense we see to each other's needs. Be good an' neighborly about it."

At this point, his shaft was beginning to tent against his loincloth, and his proximity combined with its sheer size would make its presence obvious against that plush bottom of hers.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:42 am

Her eyes dart back and forth as you continue to speak insisting that she was doing what you claimed, but that it was okay or even natural. Her ass molded to your fingers as you gave them a firm squeeze letting you feel how easily they could be molded. Despite how easily they could be molded, they snapped back into shape with a pleasing amount of elasticity whenever you released the pressure.

Her breathing continued to remain heavy, and every time she tried to pull up the nerve to say something, she came up short allowing you to continue to accuse her of staring at your cock and needing the kind of attention a woman can only receive from a man. Pulling her close in the exact way you had described drew a desperate gasp that petered off into a moan near the end. She still wasn't able to will herself to resist your hands, and even her words had failed you showing how weak her resistance really had been.

When you grabbed at her crotch, you felt the slightest spot of dampness starting to form as you pressed the fabric against her muff to soak up the moisture that was forming between her legs. When you grabbed her chest, she couldn't hold back anymore, and you drew a full robust moan from the lady. Her head leans back looking into your eyes with a mix of fear, confusion, and desire. Then her eyes move down in shock when she felt your hardness replace the hand that had been groping it.

Still seeming a bit shocked, her eyes moved back to your, and still unable to speak, she gives you what you can only assume is a nod of assent.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:37 am

"Good girl," Ghaznak husked in response to her eventual submission to him, no matter how unsure she seemed. The orc wasted little time in leaning in taking of advantage of her tilting her head to look back at him, leaning forward and pressing his lips to her own. It took a little adjusting to make sure his tusks didn't get in the way, but the orc was a quick learner, and he quickly plunged his meaty tongue into the MILF's mouth, dominating it in a messy, hungry kiss that expressed just how badly he desired her.

Equally impatient were his hands, the one on her breast pulling away so he could hastily grab at her dress. The towering greenskin hefted the fabric of it up, exposing her generous backside and helping get the cloth between her legs out of the way. Once he managed to dispose of whatever undergarments she was wearing and sent them bunching around her legs, the thick fingers between her thighs redoubled their efforts, stroking her folds with quick, practiced motions, trying to coax more wetness out of the terrified woman and show her she had made the right choice. All the while, he shifted his hips against her ass, his member growing increasingly large as he hardened in arousal of his own.

Pulling off the kiss, the orc decided he would see to that next.

"Get to leanin' forward. Hands on the counter, and spread these legs." He told her, giving her a slap on the ass to punctuate his order, before fiddling with his loincloth to release his shaft and let it drop out to rest against her cheeks.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:41 am

She whimpers as you dominate her lips with your own her lips would part easily when your tongue sought entry, and you could feel her tense as you pulled up her dress revealing simple cloth bra and panties which were easily discarded. She shivered under your touch as you now had easy access directly to her soft flesh. From how much she reacted to your ministrations, it either really had been a long time since she felt a man's touch, or her husband had been a pitiful lover.

Her folds were damp by the time her panties were out of the way, but they soon became soaked as you rubbed her crotch down to let her know what it was time for. When you pull away from the kiss, you notice her eyes are closed, and her tongue made to follow your own before she got ahold of herself. She gasped in surprise when you spanked her and moaned when she felt your mighty cock touching the curve of her ass directly. She hesitates just a moment, her eyes reminding you of that of a frightened animal before gulping at your command and leaning forward to give you access to everything.

You notice the fish is still on the fire, so you don't have long if you want to avoid a burnt meal, but you could still give her a taste of what she'll be getting later. Unless you wanna just let the food get a little burnt while you fully sate a more important hunger.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:12 pm

Ghaznak leered as Ophelia leaned forward and presented herself to him, drinking in the fine curve of her ass and that sweet, soaked pussy between her shapely thighs. If he hadn't already been fully hard, looking at a woman ready and willing to be bred certainly got him there. He was in the middle of undoing his loincloth when he spotted the damned fish. Frankly, he couldn't give much of a shit about them with the sight in front of him, but he didn't need them bursting into flame while he was balls deep and ruining the mood by smoking up the joint. So he gave another clap to his soon-to-be lover's ass.

"Stay right there, would ya?" He told her, and made the few steps to the oven required so he could retrieve the fish from the fish and set them aside. Of course, everything he had been doing around the MILF was measured and with reason; by stepping away from her for a moment to tend the fish, she would be able to sneak a glance of the absolute pillar between his legs, giving her a show of what would be carving her out in a few moments.

Once the fish was settled, he stepped back behind Ophelia, smacking his heavy shaft against her poor ass a few times. Content he had waited long enough as is, the orc gripped himself by the head, and positioned his shaft between Ophelia's thighs. Pressing the wide tip against her soaked folds, he relished in the warmth of her lips.

"'S comin' in. Hold on tight." He piped, before leaning forward and pushing to enter her. He was sure there would be a struggle on account of their size difference, but once he got the head in, the rest wouldn't be so hard. His other hand secured her waist, keeping her from jerking away from the invader until it was partially inside her. Then, once the tip was secure, he grabbed the other side of her waist with the other, and leaned forward to slide the rest, inch by inch, as far as he could go.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat Nov 14, 2020 4:58 am

She stood there; panting, ready, and waiting as you took in her figure. A figure that told you this was a woman made for childbearing. The fact that she made it sound like she'd only had one child was almost a crying shame, but perhaps you could help her make up for lost time? Her ass jiggled, and she gasped and shivered as you told her to wait there for you. You could see the curiosity on her face as you turned from her to take care of the fish. She gasped as you pulled supper from the fire making it clear she'd looked. "I almost forgot..." Her eyes almost couldn't help but fall to your orcish spire and her blush grew, and she almost looked a little panicked now that she knew just how big you were.

She quickly turned her head back, but the shade of crimson across her cheeks showed how nervous she was about your breeding tool now, but you could see a slight puddle on the floor between her legs, but you can't quite recall if it was there when you walked away or not. Her body shivered again when you grabbed ahold of her to line your sexes up before piercing into her. Her moan was like honey as you felt her stretch around you. She certainly felt very tight, but as you sank in, she warmed up and spread more easily as if she was out of practice and needed a little warm-up to get back into form.

Her legs shook, and she leaned a little more against the counter as you started to spear yourself in deeper. By the time you had half of yourself in her, she started getting tighter signaling that she'd probably never had a man bigger than that, but in your experience, any woman would grow to accommodate, and even prefer, an Orc. It was just a matter of time and effort.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:35 am

Ghaz let out a deep, rumbling groan as his tool sunk deep into Ophelia's warm, wet hole. The feeling of being inside a woman was something he dearly missed, and with how eager her folds seemed to stretch around the sizeable invader that was his member, he assumed his new partner felt the same way about having a man inside her. He held her side hips in equally large hands, keeping her steady as she shook with his thick, powerful arms. Even if her shapely legs gave out, he would keep her standing, and keep her right where she needed to be right now. Which was to say, speared on his cock.

"That'sa girl, just lean forward an' open up fer it. 'S a lot bigger than the lads 'round here. Like takin' three or four of yer husband at once, ain't it?" He boasted with a grin, pushing his hips forward to sheath more and more of the titanic shaft inside her. He knew from experience that a little finesse and some force could get the whole length inside a human, even if there was some bulging up front as a result. With how wide this one's childbearing hips were, he knew she would come along just fine.

"Don'cha worry, though. Takes 'em a while, but all the girls take to it eventually. Hurts a lil' at first, but after the fifth or six time squirtin', they can't get enough." His endless progression forward carries on, holding Ophelia tight as he pierced to her deepest parts and deeper still. Only once he sunk his whole, forearm sized length into and bottomed out would he let up for a moment, allowing her to adjust to the absurd manhood carving its shape into her. Then, once he was confident she could take it, he pulled himself out about halfway, and drove it home in one powerful, toe-curling thrust. Followed by another, and another, and another, relishing in the lewd squelch of their sexes and the clap of his grapefruit sized balls against her crotch.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:18 am

She hesitates a moment nervously before she leans down as you told her giving you all the permission you need to really start spreading her open around your cock. Each push you gave her drew a gasp and would send her insides trembling and squeezing. Between her insides tightening and her lack of experience having something so thick so deep made it hard to make much progress without risking hurting her, so while you were never forced to stop, you did have to slow a little occasionally to let her adjust. A little pain to keep the senses sharp was good but not damaging the goods was a point of pride for any Orc skilled in breaking a woman of the more 'civilized' races in.

Still, her depths didn't disappoint in there ability to spread wide around your girth with some solid effort, but you knew after a few sessions how easily their muscles would learn to submit to a big, meaty Orc cock. In order to bottom out, you had no choice but to eventually force your way into her cervix, and her passage still needed to be stretched after that to truly take you in your entirety. She was practically laying her chest against the counter as if not letting her legs buckle was all she could do and even that was a bit much as her legs were shaking even with your support.

She panted heavily for a few moments when you stopped as she came to terms with how much you'd put into her, and that she'd actually taken it all without bursting. "So much, too much for me." You can hear an edge of panic in her voice which seems to fade into relief as you start to pull out, but then you stop and slam back into her drawing a squeal from her. Any strength she had is lost as her legs give out. If not for the counter, and your hands on her hips, she'd be limp on the grounds right now. Her pussy continues to squeeze you, but it's unclear if she's making a vain effort to force you out or trying to milk you for all you were worth.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:52 am

"Atta girl, just let it happen..." Ghaznak husked as he felt Ophelia's legs cave from under her. He kept his solid grip on her hips, refusing to give her any escape from each powerful thrust he made into her plush backside, the 'thwack' accompanying it like music to his ears. Like a machine, he kept driving his massive shaft into her depths over and over, keeping a steady rhythm and force as to not break the poor woman as he acclimated her to the kind of sex she would be experiencing on the regular so long as he stayed beneath her roof. Whether or not she was trying to force him out of her or suck him in mattered not, he was confident she would come to crave his touch after he brought her to climax a couple of times.

On the subject of which, he decided to help her along. He pulled one of his hands off her waist, pressing her into the counter to keep the lack of support from becoming too noticeable. As he leaned forward against her, the orc reached around her, running his fingers along the bulge forming in her midsection every time he bottomed out.

"See? Ain't too much for a gal like you. Body like this was made for breedin', ain't gonna break doin' what its meant to do." He purred with a toothy grin, continuing to slide his arm down until his fingers brushed her stretched folds. Stroking her pussy a few times to get his fingers good and wet, the orc nestled two of his thick digits against the hard little bud above her sex, forcing her clit to grind against them every time his diligent thrusts caused her body to jerk back and forth.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:58 am

As your assault continued, she lost the ability to speak as her voice repeatedly moaned, gasped, and occasionally managed a half-word. Your continuous assault on her sex battered away her resistance, and she was soon able to do nothing but lay there and take whatever your powerful form could throw at her. For now, she was nothing but your helpless sex toy. Only time would tell if she came to regret being so thoroughly tamed by you, but it would only be a matter of time before she came to desire being used by you in the future.

Reaching around, you could feel your bulge poking out every time you bottomed out stretching her womb beyond its former limit and giving it a new limit. Feeling your hand draws her eyes down to where her stomach stretches to contain you. "To~, ah oh, too, mmmm, ahhh, mu~ch." She's slightly disturbed by that state, but her words are empty as she simply lays there continuing to take your assault with no ability to resist.

As your fingers trace her pussy lips, you find them gushing with fluid with each thrust, and it's unclear how much is her feminine nectar and how much is your pre-cum, but it is a satisfyingly sloppy mess that has been made of her sex. Grasping her slit seems to be too much for the older housewife, as she howls out her pleasure and cums around your cock. Every inch of your dick is rapidly squeezed and released as her insides tremble in absolute pleasure only an orc cock can bring.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:43 pm

Ghaznak felt a small triumph in making the poor widow finally submit to his endeavors, enjoying the sensation of her muscles milking at his length, sporadic and wild. He held her there, pinned beneath his weight as she came and came and came, and only once he felt her pussy easing up did the orc make his next move. Withdrawing himself until just the head remained, he reached forward to run his fingers through her messy hair. His touch was surprisingly tender, considering the violation he had just laid upon her, the tips of his strong fingers running through her locks as he held her weakened form up with just his hips and the help of the countertop.

"Ya did real good, Miss. First round's always the hardest."

With a crooked grin on his lips, he gripped a handful of hair between his fingers, right down near the scalp so it didn't hurt too badly. Pulling her head back so she arched her back real pretty for him, the orc's hips began again, slamming himself back into her and beginning to piston in and out, good and hard. He wasn't sure how much this MILFy woman could handle, but he was too turned on to stop now. Regardless of how many orgasms she had to withstand, he had every intention of rutting into her bountiful ass until he reached his own peak and emptied a couple weeks worth of orc cum into her hot, wet pussy.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:09 am

She lay there panting as you let her bask in the sweet relief that you had brought her as her insides continued trying to wring the cum from your pole desperately like having your cum inside of her was the most important thing in life, and in a few days, you were sure it really would be for her. She groaned as you began rubbing at her scalp gently trying to placate her before you got back to work making her yours. She gasped when you mentioned the first round though. "Wait, wha..." She's cut off as you take a firmer hold and begin wrecking her sweet cunny all over again. Your balls tingled with the desire to release their copious load everytime they swung forward to slap against her underside.

She seemed shocked for a moment as you built back up to your original rhythm quite quickly until she finally found her voice again. "Sto~ahhp. Too m~Ahhhch. P~please let me re~Eeest." She was pleading for you to stop, but you could feel the way her sloppy cunt squeezed against you and soaked your rod in her juices and hear the slapping noise of your hips slapping against wet flesh. It was common for women to restart their initial denials once they'd gotten off, but you had seen just how fleeting this kind of renewed resistance could be, and her body was being honest enough that it didn't want you to stop until her womb was flooded with the virile spunk of a powerful orc.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:22 am

The sound of her desperate, gasping moans, the clap of his balls swinging into her, the wet schlick that accompanied every thrust; all of it only drove the orc to ream Ophelia harder. He could feel his heavy balls tingling in need, sloshing about with too much seed for his own good. The need to cum, to breed this fine piece of ass only grew in him, and when the voice attached to his new fuckhole protested, he simply pulled back a hand and gave her backside a firm swat.

"'Nough of that. Been milkin' this dick since I put it in ya; actin' like you want it to stop, when yer cummin' your brains out? That just ain't honest," he chided her, levying another slap across her generous ass cheek, "Fine piece of ass like you needs it. Needs, hnnrgh.. needs good, hard dickin'. Needs to be stretched by a real cock, not one of those puny human ones. Fucked 'til it's gapin' and leakin' good, strong orc cum."

He yanked her head back just a bit more, leaning forward so he could press his lips against the side of her face, growling lowly into her ear.

"An' that's just what I'm gonna do."

True to his word, the Ghaznak began to quicken his pact after that. His muscular physique sent powerful thrust after powerful thrust crashing into her rear like waves in a storm, rutting into her like an animal in heat. Feeling her folds ring him out, feeling the softness of her body powerless against his assault, it all was growing to be too much. His balls were beginning to thrum with a familiar heat, and it only drove him to pound her harder and faster in a selfish race to hit his peak.

"'S comin'!"

A brief warning was all he bothered to snarl out as he felt himself plateau. With a final, body-quaking slam of his hips, he sheathed his cock into Ophelia's thoroughly abused cunt for a final time and practically roared in triumph, half for the glory of his conquest and half because of the overwhelming sensation of a long overdue orgasm. His shaft throbbed once, twice, then began to unload the contents of his grapefruit sized nuts, one heavy rope at a time, into her deepest parts.
Ze Blitzkrieg

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games