An Orc's Might [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: An Orc's Might [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:53 am

She lay there beneath you just trying to recover from the rough bedding you'd put on her but shivered when you mentioned claiming her as your personal bitch. She looked away from you seeming too uncertain about answering your question if you expected one from her, but when you shoved that tongue into her mouth, she shivered again less in worry, and when you pulled your tongue from her mouth, she had to stop her own from trying to follow it. Good signs that the girl would be as good as yours soon.

The thought of bringing a girl home to Ophelia was quite exciting. Soon enough, she'd probably accept it, but she'd probably be upset now though admitting that would require admitting that she wanted to be your girl in the first place. It could prove amusing to play such mind games with her though it might delay her acceptance of her rightful place.

As you reach for her coin purse the girl notices the movement and tries to reach for her coin purse out of habit seemingly not quite comfortable with you rummaging in there, but exhausted as she is, it's a rather weak attempt especially if you decide to keep her pinned as she was. "Wait, I can do it."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:13 pm

"'Fraid I'm gonna see all yer gold?" Ghaznak asked rhetorically as the human girl beneath him reached in vain for her coin purse. He had half a mind to open it anyway, but he had to remind himself he was trying to ingratiate himself to this girl and by extension, the women of this town. The orc dropped the purse on her chest in response, slowly pulling himself from between her legs so he could crawl off the bed and begin cleaning himself up.

"You got a name? Mine's Ghaznak." He said as he fumbled about with his loin cloth, figuring it was a reasonable time for introductions while she fished out his payment.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:53 am

She gasps and shivers as you pull your large fuck-meat from her newly deflowered cunny. You had a good view of the ravaged hole which would probably need some time before the gaping would stop though it would never be the same as it was before you'd gotten your dick into it. Much of your cum was leaking out, but Orcs were supposed to be over-productive like that. It was part of what kept the bitches craving more.

She opened her purse counting out the coin. "You said ten silver, right?" She counted out your fee holding it out for you to take before she got to looking at the mess you'd made of her crotch gulping at the sight of it. "Is that normal?"
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:57 pm

The orc shrugged his shoulders when she seemed to refuse giving her name, instead palming the little silver coins. He didn't exactly have pockets to hold them in, so his massive hand would have to do. When she asked as to the normality of his load, he simply shrugged again.

"Is for me. I'm sure this place has somethin' to help clean ya up with, but I gotta get goin'. Do me a favor and request me by name when ya come back." He waved her off as he made his way out of the room to find the fat little proprietor and give him his cut, as unfair as it was.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:30 am

She still seemed a bit shocked as you spoke to her, "Uhh, sure." She was just getting up onto her shaky feet when you made your way out of the room leaving her to sort out the mess you'd left of her nethers.

When you arrived at the proprietor's office to show him what you'd brought in, he was excited to receive his 8 silver cut as loath as you were to part with it. "That's ten so far, and you've only just started. I think this may actually be a good deal. Well, be off then and see whom else you can bring in."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu May 13, 2021 7:08 pm

Free from the fat man once more, Ghaznak returned to the streets and the search thereafter. He figured his earlier strategy proved to be a good once, leveraging the scarcity of men to try and get some coin from the wealthier residents, so he returned to where he had met the girl earlier, curious as to whether or not he could find the older looking woman still around, and butter her up with a little bit of flattery.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat May 15, 2021 1:46 am

Checking out the same area you'd been to earlier, it takes you a moment to find the woman you'd seen earlier as she had moved choosing to sit on a bench in front of a nearby fountain. Before you approach her, you notice a young couple also sitting at another bench near the same fountain. The boy was barely a man and had probably just barely been too young to fight your people in the war making him likely quite eligible bachelor. However, it's clear from his body language that he's overly nervous, and the young lady beside him seems a bit bored with his hesitant touches.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon May 17, 2021 6:49 pm

It seemed like every time the orc came to bed the older woman, something else caught his mind. He couldn't help but laugh a little at the nervous lad trying to cop a feel of his lady with such a tenuous hand. She seemed utterly bored with him, and where there was disappointment in amorous matters, there was silver to be had. He decided to approach the pair.

"Havin' a bit of trouble?" He asked, bold as an orc was wont to be, figuring there was no beating around the bush, "The miss don't seem like she's havin' the best of times, lad."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue May 18, 2021 1:20 am

The pair are shocked when you speak to get their attention, the young man fairly quickly removing his hands from her body. The boy clears his throat trying to sound authoritative, but he just doesn't have the presence for it, plus he's fairly puny next to you. "Sir, I was having a private moment with my girl." The girl gives you a bit of a glance but sighs at her companion's words. "Let's just go back, Lithous." The boy is taken aback by this taking what little wind was in his sails to begin with. "I swear I was just starting to get warmed up, I promise."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue May 18, 2021 2:38 am

"I ain't meant anything by it. Just, figured I could be of some help. I'm somethin' of an expert on gettin' the womenfolk goin'," He replied, trying to soothe what offense he caused with all the subtlety of a brick wall. "If yer havin' issues, I could show ya how to get into it. Won't cost ya much, either."

He figured that either the boy was beaten down enough to accept the offer of help and he could milk some silver from them both, or, if he wasn't, then maybe the girl was just bored enough to look for a little pleasure somewhere else. Either way, it was worth a go for the pay.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Wed May 19, 2021 2:08 am

The boy huffs a little seeming not at all convinced, but the girl does give you a side glance and a bit of a smirk to go with it looking like she was reconsidering. "I can take care of things myself." The boy keeps his voice down, but it's clear he's uncomfortable with your help.

"Now Lithous, Maybe we shouldn't be so quick to turn him down. He could really help us out if we give him a chance." She turns her gaze to you. "Oh, my name is Arias, and this is Lithous." She holds out a hand. "It's nice to meet you...?"
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:50 pm

"Ghaznak," The orc answered, taking Arias' much smaller hand in his own. He vaguely recalled something about human men kissing the hands of ladies they fancied, and so he offered a soft one top hers.

"Now, not to sound crude or nothin', but I'm somethin' of an old hand at pleasin' women. Not to insult ya or nothin', but it seems like yer fella here could use a little help in that department. If yer willin' to part with some coin, I could run the two of ya through some lessons, first hand, 'til he knows how to leave ya too weak in the legs to walk." He figured addressing the girl was best, seeing as though she seemed most open to the idea. The boy would probably come along regardless of his opinion, and if not, well, the poor lass probably needed a real man to satisfy her anyway, if all she was getting were a few weak fondles and nervous kisses here and there.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:10 am

The boy seems a bit on the annoyed side as you offer to help show him the ropes, but his girl seemed more than interested. "What do you say, Lithous? He could really help us have a better time together." The boy seemed a bit of put that she was so open to this opportunity, but he seemed to have a hard time arguing against her. You'd heard some human men could become easily manipulated by their women, and this one did seem like that kind of case. "I guess we could take a look at what he has to offer." He turns to face you doing his best to give you a stern look. "Just don't try anything funny. Now how much are we talking about here?"
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:33 pm

"Normally? I'd charge twenty silver per. Like I said; I'm real good at what I do. But seein' as though yer already a couple, I'll count ya as one person. Gimme twenty coins, and yer girl won't be able to walk straight no more." The orc boasted, although he didn't bother specifying which one of them would be making her knees weak. Frankly, he didn't think the poor girl would mind, if her fella was bad enough at it regularly, and as for his feeling on the matter, well, she could handle all that.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:15 am

He hesitates a moment as you ask him for the twenty silver for your valuable lesson in how to satisfy his woman though she seems more interested. "Hear that? Learning to leave me unable to walk is definitely worth that much. Here, I'll even pay it." She reaches for her purse, but he reacts suddenly to that. "N-no, I've got it. It's my lesson after all." He reaches into a satchel counting out the money and holding it out to you. "Here, so where do I begin, then?"
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:20 pm

Ghaznak collected the money in one of his colossal palms, holding it tight. His other palm found its way against the small of the human woman's back, caressing it with all the softness one of his size could muster, his fingers even going so far as to cup her ass if she proved receptive to the touch.

"Ya start like this; women like a confident man, who knows how to lead 'em. We're gonna head somewhere more private, so come along," He told the gentleman who had been so kind as to pay him, bringing him along and enjoying the proximity to his woman as much as she'd allow along the way. Once they got to the brothel, he followed the steps from before, taking them through the back and bringing them to a free room so they could have some privacy.

"Now, I'm figurin' I should ask now, do ya want a more hands on lesson, or are ya tryin' to just get the basics? 'Cause it's a lot easier to teach ya by example, an' I reckon the lady will be a lot happier if she's leavin' here with the best possible chance of havin' cummed her brains out. But it's yer money," He asked the younger lad, although as with this entire exchange, his true target was the young lady. He had been a little touchy feely with her along the way, but it was mainly to gauge her comfort level with it, and in part to show her he knew his way around a woman's body in what little way he could.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:33 am

As you put your arm around her, she giggles and a small shiver passes through her form as you begin leading them. The young man frowns a little as you wrap your arm around the girl and tell him about the importance of confidence. Whether it was discomfort at the way you were holding her, the implication that he lacked confidence, or a combination of both you had touched a nerve as he began following the two of you.

She, on the other hand, seemed to be enjoying herself shivering with excitement when you put your arms over her shoulder and began leading her back to the brothel. She gave you no warning signs that she wasn't receptive, so you dropped your hand to her hip perhaps pulling her against your side before you slipped lower to cup her ass. The poor thing was a bit flat in the chest area, but she did have a pleasant curve of a behind. Still, she didn't seem off-put by your forwardness.

If either of them knew they were in the brothel, they didn't show it as you lead them to an unoccupied room. The guy considered your question a moment. "I'd prefer to only have to do this once, so let's do more than 'just the basics'. The girl for her part seemed very comfortable with what you'd been doing with your hands thus far.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:37 pm

"Yer the boss."

Given the go ahead, Ghaznak turned his full attention to the human girl, pent up thing that she was. His big hands wasted no time finding their way to her sides, running up and down their length as he explored her body, stroking her hips confidently before they found their way around her and cupped her nice, soft cheeks. The orc fondled her ass for a while, using his strong arms to pull her against his body, letting her feel his powerful muscles and revel in their size difference. There was also the matter of his cock, massive and unrestrained by his loincloth, their heights making it so that his ample shaft pressed into her stomach as he held her close.

"Women wanna feel wanted. They wanna know ya love their bodies. They want to feel how badly their man desires 'em. Ya gotta show 'em how badly you want 'em. How badly ya need 'em. Get rough with 'em, show 'em they drive ya wild." Although he spoke to the lad watching them, the orc made it very clear his words were more directed towards the fine young lady he was groping. He even gripped at her dress, yanking it up her legs so he could reach below it and get a direct grip on her ass cheeks through her underwear. He leveraged his strength, going as far as to heft her up off the ground slightly so he could get closer to her face without craning his neck too badly, as well as force her groin to press against his own.

"Ya can't just dive right into it, though. Gotta get 'em equally needy. Have 'em pantin' and beggin' before ya stuff yer prick inside 'em. Lots of kneadin' and gropin' and kissin'." He said, grinding the poor girl up against his rapidly hardening shaft as he spoke. On his last note, the orc leaned down and took her lips in his own, just once or twice to see how she reacted, and implying she did as he expected, the orc would seize them again, going as far as to part his lips and slide his thick tongue into her mouth on the last one, aiming to dominate her entirely right in front of her man.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:56 am

As your hands began exploring her, you could feel her shiver as they ran down her side making it clear where your destination was without being overeager to get there. When you pulled her against you to grope her ass and let her feel the weight of your cock press against her stomach, she gasped in surprise. Though he couldn't see your length pressed against her stomach, your handling of her pert rear was enough to make him bite his lip uncertainly.

It wasn't clear if he was really taking in what you were saying or if he was too distracted by the way you manhandled her, and the way she simply stood there implicitly giving you her permission to continue your work. Her eyes drifted from where your length pressed against her up to your eyes. There was uncertainty in those eyes, but there was also desire fighting with each other for dominance. At the moment, It looked like she was almost as likely to run away as she was to wait for more.

She froze with uncertainty when you pressed your lips against her for th first time. Then the second sent a tremor through her entire body letting her belly and ass jiggle against your hardening cock and in your hands respectively. At the third time, she had the presence of mind to return the affection closing her eyes and leaning into it. You felt her knee jerk against your calf, and you realize she had just barely resisted lifting her leg to rub it against the outside of your thigh.

It was hard to tell if she even remembered her boyfriend was still in the room at this point, but it was clear his shock had begun turning to dismay. "Um is this..." His words are shaky and uncertain, and he leaves you a considerable pause before he finishes the question with "...really necessary?". So you just had to decide. Would you interrupt him, or let him finish the questions, and would you tell him how things are, or come up with some excuse to let you continue to work him up before he comes to realize your true intentions?
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games