An Orc's Might [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

An Orc's Might [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:58 am

Ze Blitzkrieg Wrote:Name: Ghaznak zor Durgoth
Appearance:
ref
lewd ref
Background: Ghaznak was born during a time of strife among his people. Waging war on one another over dominance, he had fought for most of his young life over the relatively meager spoils of the badlands that orc-kind had called home for millennia. Discontent to spend the rest of his life bleeding for the occasional bed slave and lands to poor to sustain much life, he left his tribe behind for the promise of greener pastures; for life in a foreign kingdom that had, for some reason or another, allowed the migration of orcs into their villages to co-exist in relative peace with the humans who inhabited them.
Kinks: Ahegao, big cock, large insertions, excessive cum, cock comparison, domination, sexual favors, cock worship, teasing, light bondage, cuddling, gentle femdom, musk, femboys, harem
Turn-Offs: guro, death, bathroom stuff, ovipostion, tentacles

You were tired and a little bit bored as you walked over the crest of the last hill finally arriving at a town. You'd skipped over the villages on the outskirts of the kingdom having heard rumors of just how many people there were, including the ladies your heart desired. Getting closer, you could see people within the pallisade going about their business. Like everywhere else you'd been there was a distinct lack of adult men. For each adult male you saw, you saw nearly four women the same age confirming the rumors you'd heard as to why the war had been called, and your people invited into these human lands.

Approaching the gate, you could see that despite the fact that you were allowed to travel these lands, you were still far from welcome as the guards eyed you suspiciously, searched your meager possessions, and questioned you about why you'd come here. Of course you doubted it would go over well telling them you were here to give their women a taste of what a real man could do, but they were apparently hurting for physical laborers that they didn't bat an eye when you spoke of looking for work. Not at all seeming happy about not finding anything objectionable about your presence, they handed you back your stuff and told you to keep out of trouble.

As you entered the square immediately past the gate, you could see a lot of people going about your business, many lasses included. You weren't familiar with how these places opperated when they weren't burning to the ground, so you could probably use a guide of some sort. Many beauties could provide something easy on the eyes to look at while you got the information you needed. There are relatively few of your kind walking around too who would probably have even more pertinent information to suit your needs. You could always talk with one of the human's own men amusing yourself with the prospect of getting their help while planning to take their women for yourself.
Firehead

Re: An Orc's Might [Ze Blitzkrieg]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:56 am

Weary from the long journey and eager to settle in somewhere comfortable, Ghaznak found the town a fine sight compared to the small hamlets he had passed through. The guards were expectantly leery of him, but as irritating as their suspicions were, he couldn't exactly blame them. The orcish people had a reputation for their appetites, and though he wasn't going to go sweeping through this town with axe and flame like some in the past, he did intend to sate his hungers in a different way. Striding into what must have been the main square, he was somewhat overwhelmed by the reality of just how to settle in somewhere comfortable. He didn't know much about how human commerce worked; he knew they had coins of different metals, and he knew the gold bits were more valuable than the silver or copper bits because of their scarcity, but the values of them and how they tied to goods were beyond him.

It became obvious he would need someone to show him how things operated. Someone who he would have to impose on the kindness of. Women tended to be the more empathetic of the sexes, and frankly, he was more interested in what they had on offer for him than any of the men. So he decided to seek out a woman of some kind, something not especially difficult considering the current disparity in these human settlements. Of course, not just any girl off the street would probably have the time or resources to help him out, so he tried spying a more mature woman from among the crowd. Someone who might have a household, or a business.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:10 am

There's a lot of hustle and bustle as you make your way through the crowd looking for someone that can help you. Most of the surrounding people look rather busy, but you do spot one middle-aged woman turning away from a stall with a basket of her purchases. Her soft, alabaster skin was free of any kind of blemishes. Her hair was brown with the odd pink streak here and there, and her eyes were a deep cerulean. Overall she had the kind of look you wanted to pin down in the dirt and mud making her outsides as messy as what you'd leave inside of her once you'd finished ruining her womanhood for any future human male. It didn't help that her tits were nearly the size of your head, and her ass had enough cushion that they must give the most satisfying clap when you slam home with all your might.

She took note of you eying her giving a short curtsy before speaking. "Hello sir, how may I help you?" There's a bit of nervousness in her voice, but she masks it well as she waits to hear what you have to say.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:51 am

Ghaz tried his best not to leer too much; he reckoned it had been a little too long since he last blew a load with how easily the woman's curvaceous body drew his eyes. Hopefully it wouldn't be much longer until he had another opportunity to do so. Giving the woman a smile, or at least as much as a smile as an orc could give with the impressive tusks jutting from his jaw, he nodded.

"Sorry to impose on ya, but I'm new around these parts. Don't happen to know where a guy can go to find a roof and some work, would ya?" He asked, doing his best to come off as whatever humans considered polite.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:02 am

She looks a little nervous for a moment but whether it's the tusks or your large muscles bulging all over you you can't really be sure. "Oh, you're new in town. Well, you're definitely in luck today. I just so happen to have a spare room I was looking to rent out if you'd like to have a look." She points over to a billboard in the middle of the square. "There are postings there for jobs and other people looking for tenants." Indeed, you see someone walk up and nail another sheet of paper to the board adding another posting.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:43 am

Ghaz scratched his chin for a moment. It was probably better to look around and see his options for lodgings first, but it wasn't like he knew much about housing in human towns in the first place, and sharing space with a curvy human wench was at the very least an appealing prospect.

"Think I'll take ya up on that. Might be a bit before I can pay you, dependin' on what kinds of work I can find," he said, "Wouldn't mind helpin' you with whatever ya need in the meanwhile, though."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:52 pm

She nods, "Of course, I wasn't expecting to get a tenant so soon, so as long as you help out around the house, I can give you a week or two to get yourself some work. I'm sure someone as big as you can find work in that time." She waves for you to follow her as she beggins to walk. "It isn't much just my son's old room. 2 copper a week's all I'm asking for rent." She leads you through a confusing number of streets until she leads you to a small townhouse. Bigger than any of the huts you've lived in with your tribe, but dwarfed by even the surrounding buildings.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:17 pm

Ghaznak made his way through the streets on the heel of the human woman, doing his best to try and map out the town as he did so. Wouldn't do him any good getting a place to stay if he got lost trying to find the damned place after all.

"Fine with me. I don't need much space... Err, relatively."

Musings about the size difference between himself and most inhabitants of this town aside, the orc stood outside his new 'home' for the time being, finding it at the very least an improvement from a hut or sleeping rough in the wilds. "Did ya wanna show me in, or should I head back and try gettin' some work?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:34 am

"Of course, we can go in now." She moves forward unlocking the door. "I'll get you a key tomorrow." Openning the door, it opens into a rather large room. The first floor is fairly open with no walls to seperate anything. This corner of the house has a few hangers and a space to leave shoes. The opposite corner has a stove and counters for food preparation. To your left is a seating area surrounding a fireplace, and to the right is a small eating area and a set of stairs. "The bedrooms are upstairs. Yours is the further of the two from the stairs. You can check it out while I put away my purchases if you like." She moves over to the kitchen area bending over what appears to be an icebox to put away some fish giving you another look at her round ass.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:05 pm

It was during situations like these that Ghaznak would likely take the opportunity to lift the woman's dress and rut her like an animal, were he back in orcish lands. But he reminded himself that humans weren't so welcoming to the direct approach, and so rather than take her here and now, he decided to employ some subtlety. Approaching the human from behind, he used his towering height to peer over her shoulder, feigning interest in the icebox that she was depositing her goods into. Of course, he wasn't all that interested in the storage methods of fish, novel as it was. Instead it served a convenient excuse to press his groin into the shapely bottom she had presented, the looseness of his loincloth allowing him to flop his massive shaft across her back end without too much trouble.

"You ain't gonna smoke 'em or somethin'? Ain't you worried they're gonna go bad in there?" He asked, playing up his curiosity.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:53 am

She tensed as she felt you press in against her from behind. Her ass felt wonderfully soft against your crotch though her clothing might have made it hard to tell that it was your cock and not your chest against her back. "Oh, I don't really have a smoker, but this is tonights dinner, so it'll keep at least that long." You can see her breath heavily as she tries to ignore how close you are to her. She sets the last of the meet down in the cooler but hesitates as she realizes you're still looming over her. Her lips tremble a little as she speaks to you. "Sorry deary, but could you give a lady her space?"

It's clear from her reactions that she's not used to a man being so close to her, but her body screams motherhood, so she must have had a man before. You could also see several racks near the fireplace indicating that an experienced hunter must have lived here, and she looks nothing of the sort.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:57 pm

Ghaz couldn't help but crack at grin at her response. Whether she was terrified, excited or some combination of both, it was amusing to see the poor woman try to keep composed after his little stunt. He acquiesced to her request, though he made sure to drag the length of his flaccid shaft between the valley of her ass as he shuffled backwards.

"My mistake. Forget how much space I take up sometimes." the orc said, catching sight of the various trophies within the humble abode. It was clear she wasn't some old spinster; she had mentioned renting out her son's old room. So it stood to reason that she probably had a husband at one point or another. Whether or not she still had one was up for debate, especially with how depopulated this kingdom was in terms of its male population. Either way, it didn't matter that much to him; he still intended to try bedding her.

"Figured you would own a smoker, on account of all the bucks. Must eat good around these parts, huh?" He was pretty sure humans liked to make conversation to smooth over awkward moments, so he made the attempt. Not that flopping his dick out onto a woman's back was especially awkward for him.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:46 am

She tenses as you drag your length against her ass as it becomes hard to mistake just what part of you must be touching her, but she looks like she doesn't dare look back to confirm, and you hear an audible gulp from her. "Yes, thank you." She looks at the trophies as you call attention to them. "Yes, my husband was an avid hunter before he went off to fight. I did use to have one, but I gave it to my son. He learned to hunt from his father, so it only seemed right he should get to have it, and without someone in the house hunting, I don't have as much need for long-term storage myself if I buy it as I need it."

She closes up the icebox and turns back to you wiping the dust off her apron, and you could swear her eyes stop to linger just a moment between your legs before making their way up your stomach and chest to look you in the eye. "Anyway, I've got some time now, so if you like, I can show you to your room or take you around a few places in town to help you get your bearings."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Oct 22, 2020 6:55 am

"Issat right? Shame. I ain't bad at it myself. Coulda saved ya some coin and brought back some game." Ghaz replied casually, though he couldn't help but notice her very brief gaze towards his lower parts. Ever the smooth one, the orc reached down in a nonchalant manner and readjusted his loincloth, gripping his limp cock through the fabric to give her a brief glimpse of just how big it was even while soft, if she dared to peak again. Content in his rearrangement, the orc grinned toothily.

"Can't think of nothin' better. Lead on to the room so I can drop off my stuff, an' I'll follow yer lead."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:39 am

Her eyes bulge a little when you adjust letting her see just how endowed you are. For an Orc, you're pretty sizeable, but for a human, you are massive. Shivering a moment, she turned to lead you upstairs. This floor actually has walls inside leading to a small hall with two doors. She motions towards the first but continues walking. "This is my room." Walking to the other door, she opens it up. "And this will be yours."

The room is decent sized though it looks like her room must be about double the size which would make sense for a couple's room. There's a bed though it's a bit small for your bulk and a dresser for clothing. There's also a small desk with a small candle sitting next to the bed.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Oct 24, 2020 10:56 pm

Ghaz hadn't exactly expected his little room to be so close to her own. The proximity would certainly make his attempts to bed her convenient, at least. Setting down what few belongings he had within his rucksack, the orc nodded his head.

"Cozy lil' place. Settlin' in shouldn't be too hard. Now, where did ya wanna take me, Miss...?"

It occurred to him that they had yet to introduce themselves, and he had nothing to call her by. Well, aside from 'woman with the thick ass', but he didn't think she would take well to that. Yet.

"Suppose I should start the introdution, huh? Name's Ghaznak zor Durgoth. Pleasure to meet ya."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:34 am

As you put your stuff around, she responds. "Yes, well, we've never been particularly well off, and space can be at a bit of a premium around here, but we manage to get by. Even though I know it's not a lot of space, it still feels kind of empty with no one else in the house."

She looked shocked once you started the introduction. "Oh, you're right. Where are my manners? It's nice to meet you Ghaznak. I'm Ophelia Delandra. As for where we should go, you've already been to the market in the town square, so we can skip that. I guess I can show you where the bars are since most guys like to relax after a long day. I could also show you where the warehouse district is since most of the jobs are around there. If you had any particular interests, I might be able to show you where to go for that as well."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Oct 26, 2020 12:39 am

"I ain't never been much for drinkin'. Much better ways to blow off some steam after a hard day's work. Ones that don't make ya ache so much the next day... Well, make me ache too much the next day." Ghaz replied, leaving the implications up in the air.

"Go on and take me wherever ya think is best, I ain't picky."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:19 am

She smiles as you mention not drinking but gets confused for a moment before becoming shocked when you imply what it is you actually like to do to blow off steam. "Well then, I guess I'll just give you as full as a tour as I can." Taking you through the streets, the pair of you do get a few looks. Especially when you reach the Warehouse District. There are a lot more orcs around here than there were in the market lugging around various loads of items. Some of them give your companion glances taking a moment to notice you accompanying her. "This is where most of the goods that come to the city are stored either to be sold here or shipped to their next destination. The towns a bit of a trading hub, so this is where most of the jobs are."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:42 pm

Ghaz was rather relaxed until they arrived in the warehouse district, ignoring the looks of those they passed for the most part. When they arrived at the warehouse district and the presence of other orcs became more pronounced, he became much more on guard. Although he wasn't exactly on terms to make more overt displays of ownership, he did saddle up closer to Ophelia when she drew the glances of his fellow greenskins, puffing out his chest and making it very clear via body language that this piece of ass was his, and he wouldn't suffer any challenges for it.

Of course, he didn't want to alarm the nervous MILF, so he did his best to keep his verbal responses casual and appreciative. "Got'cha. Might prowl around later and see if I can't get some work puttin' this bulk to use, eh?"

He wasn't exactly a fan of drudgery, but he did have the physique for heavy lifting, and it would help in maintaining that physique in lieu of the constant brawls and battles that had honed it in the first place, back in his more savage homeland. Besides that, the number of orcs working here meant they were both welcoming to his kind, and that he could find some kindred spirits far from home. When they weren't eyeing his breeding-bitch-to-be, that was.

"Where to next?"
Ze Blitzkrieg

Next

Return to Private Games