Divinity Lost [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Divinity Lost [Firehead]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Feb 27, 2021 7:11 pm

"I could go and get you a sheet to cover wi- Or not... That works too." As you disrobe before her, Camille makes an attempt to keep from violating your modesty, though her eyes do linger on the curve of your breasts for a time, perhaps envious of their size compared to her own. Luckily for her, she has something to attend to in order to distract herself, and so she returns to the small desk and begins to trawl through the drawers looking for thread with which to begin mending.

"Not that I know of, but she's certainly the doe-eyed type. Maybe she was hoping for some divine intervention, if any was left. Gods know she's popular with the local boys, though I suspect none of them have love on the mind so much as other, less savory things." She tuts, beginning to thread the needle and poke it through the linen of your robes.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 01, 2021 3:17 am

I smirked as she seemed surprised as I just disrobed right in front of her. "Oh come dear, I don't have anything you haven't seen before." I noticed her gaze lingering leaving me to wonder if she was perhaps jealous. It was a bit curious how she wound up bagging a stud like Andre. Either there were slim pickings in the area, or he hadn't been that hung up on the generosity of his wife's curves. At the very least, she clearly all too keenly aware of those shortcomings.

I smirked, "Do you think that's what it was? I agree she probably has to beat them off with a stick, yet she needs some kind of help from a goddess? Plus, she wasn't very forthcoming, but the way she spoke made it sound like she was there for someone else." I decided against being fully blunt about knowing it was about them while hinting I knew it was something else to see if I could get her to give away some details of the exact trouble the couple was having.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:17 pm

"Perhaps it would be best to ask her again, then. I wouldn't much know." The dark haired woman responds curtly, leaving you to wonder whether she was simply caught up in her needlework or if you had somehow struck a nerve with your implications. Unlike her sister-in-law, she doesn't seem to wear her emotions on her sleeve. As she tugs the thread through your robes again and again, she decides to pose a question of her own.

"If anything, the same question could be posed to you; it's awful strange to be poking around an old temple off in the woods, traveling in this kind of garb no less..."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 02, 2021 3:36 am

It appeared I wasn't quite leading this conversation as well as I'd hoped as she questioned me about my presence. Until I had a better idea of who had done this to me and for what purpose, I figured it was best to keep my identity secret. Then again, there was one way to make me being a goddess the furthest thing from her mind. I lifted up my arms in a pose that put everything on display being as theatrical as possible. "Can't you tell? I am the Goddess Avanarah herself walking this earth once again." I looked at her for a moment before cracking into a giggle. "Just kidding, I've just always had an interest in that kind of Goddess. Think of it as a sorta pilgrimage type thing."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Mar 02, 2021 4:23 pm

Camille's brows quirk, and you get the feeling that had you not been standing in the absolute nude, she might have affixed you with a strange look. Instead, she remains focused mainly on mending your roughly torn garment. It only takes a few more minutes for her to deftly sew the offending damages; for all her failing at breeding with her husband, she makes for a surprisingly proficient domestic, if a somewhat poor conversationalist.

As she stands, she hands you the robes, keeping her eyes directed away from your curvaceous body for either your sake or her own. "I imagine supper will be done soon, so hurry and redress." She says, the slightest hint of a flush on her cheeks now that she's facing you.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 05, 2021 2:48 am

I simply smiled as she finished mending my garment even though it meant I might not be able to embarrass her by standing here naked any longer. Perhaps I could find an excuse to do so again in the future. Taking my ripped clothing, I began putting it on even as I caught her blush. "Oh dear, are you alright? You look positively flushed." I pulled her close to me pressing my forehead against hers as if I were checking her temperature though I was mostly holding her close for the sake of seeing her further reaction.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Mar 17, 2021 3:03 pm

You manage to get the drop on her, pulling her close to you and nestling your forehead against her own. Slender as she is, her skin is soft and supple and she smells sweet and feminine. Her reaction, however, is anything but. She sputters for a moment, then wiggles from your grasp indignantly. "O-Of course I'm feeling alright! Your lack of modesty is the issue here," she says, a small scowl on her features. Luckily, before she can go on to scold you for too much longer, you hear the voice of your impromptu host calling up from below, informing you that the food is in fact ready. Camille takes the opportunity to make her leave rather than engage with you any further.

The promised meal proves to be satisfying enough for your newly human needs, as peasant food tends to be, although the company is a bit wanting. There's a very clear tension in the air, and it doesn't exactly take a Goddess' intuition to realize that your presence is certainly the source. If not Camille's thinly veiled ire, Andre's pitiful attempts to keep his eyes off your more prominent features, or Eloise's uncomfortable squirming here and there, the underlying stress with what sparse conversation happens keeps anything especially notable from being said or done.

By the time everyone is finished and Camille sets about washing up, with her husband very pointedly in tow, as if she doesn't trust him to remain with you in their humble dining area, you're left with Eloise, who sighs softly.

"I uh... Sorry about that. It's usually a lot more lively, but uh... y'know how it is," She apologizes sheepishly.

"Did you just wanna head up to bed with me? We can probably talk easier alone, and I like to settle in early." An earnest enough offer, and besides, it would give you an opportunity to tease the poor girl further.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 20, 2021 4:30 am

I was definitely getting a reaction from the girl, but perhaps I'd pushed my playfulness a little too far. As a Goddess, I'd never had much need for modesty or restraint, but this place had been without my influence for a couple of generations now. It would be disappointing, but I may have to be a little less upfront with my approach to things. Following her down to the table, I noted the quietness of the meal and how quickly the newlywed wife led her husband to bed as if she couldn't trust him to be alone with another beautiful woman. I was certainly interested in helping Eloise see her brother a happy father, but first, I'd need to gather some trust from the repressed couple.

"I understand, I'm a new element in your lives, and you've welcomed me into your home, so I understand if adjustments can take some time. Please, lead the way." As I got up to follow her, I stretched and yawned as if I was tired before taking the opportunity to lean against my host as if I was too tired to walk up the steps unaided. Not my full weight, mind, just enough for her to feel me against her the whole way. "Mmm sorry, I didn't realize how tired I was. It's been such a long day."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Mar 26, 2021 3:30 am

Eloise doesn't seem to mind your clinging so much as her sister-in-law had, instead opting to help you up them for the second time that night. Reaching her room is of course fairly easy, thanks to the size of the home, and she leads you through the dark until she can lower your 'tired' frame onto the bed. A little bit of shuffling later sees her sparking at what turns out to be a lantern, filling the room with merciful light. It's fairly sparse as far as decoration goes, but the bed is surprisingly soft beneath you.

"Did you want to try fitting into a nightgown? I have a few I use." She offers as she reaches behind herself to undo the long braid of golden hair at her back. Once she loosens the tie, it comes slowly unraveling in the flickering light, cascading down her back rather attractively. "I uh, hope you don't mind me changing in here, either. After earlier I figured you aren't too err... conservative? About this kinda thing."

She goes then to the trunk at the foot at her bed, fishing out some sleeping garb for herself (and you, if you so opted). At least having the decency to turn away from you, she begins the process of disrobing. As layer after layer are shed, more of her curvaceous body is exposed to you, until she's finally free of her undergarments and laid bare. You catch her shyly casting a gaze over her shoulder once or twice as she rustles about with what looks to be a fairly plain, linen nightgown. Of course, on a body like hers, even plain fabric had a tendency to hang on her curves and show them off where they might not have on a slimmer girl.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 26, 2021 10:19 pm

I give the young girl a shrug, "I guess I can try one to at least see if they fit if you're offering. There aren't many girls whose figure is close enough to mine to have something that fits, but you just might be one of them." I went along disrobing and beginning to try on the outfit though when I do catch her glancing my way, I make a point of making some sort of flourish to give her a bit of a show. "As far as not being so conservative, I don't see a reason to hide my beauty. If someone wishes to look, it's only because they appreciate it, and I'm all too happy for the compliment. I've seen far too many maidens ashamed of their forms or afraid of little more than looks. The poor things look downright miserable when you think about it."

I considered mentioning her sister-in-law, and how her concern about me was likely to only make her and her husband more upset, but I figured it was best not to keep it personal. Plus, if she heard me say such a thing, it would only make her more opposed to anything I could do to help the pair conceive in my current state, and I still wanted to help them. Camille's hang-ups notwithstanding, it would be a shame to let Andre fall out off the gene-pool and Eloise did come all that way to ask for my help even if she didn't know it was from me she was seeking that help. I'd have to find a way to bond with Camille or work behind her back risking more tension in the family I was trying to help. This was certainly shaping up to be more difficult than I'd expected when I first met the young woman.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:53 am

Eloise's cheeks flush just a little in the lantern light as you shimmy your breasts at her, pretending as though she wasn't looking. The nightgown is a rather snug fit, although the baggy nature of the garment means you can at least fit into it without bursting the seams like some more tailored garments might. She frowns when you point out the misery of those who decide to hide away their looks.

"Well, some of them might be worried about attracting the wrong kind of attention, y'know." She replies bashfully, and you get the idea she might have been referring to the earlier run in with the guardsmen. "B-But, let's not worry about this kinda stuff. It's getting late, and I'm sure you're tired from your journey. I know I am."

It's not exactly wrong; fatigue is a foreign experience for the divine, but your very mortal shell has very mortal needs, and although you aren't half so tired as the show you put on, it would be dishonest to say you weren't getting at least a little weary after everything you had experienced that day. Eloise brings the lantern to the bedside table, giving you both enough light to peel back the covers and clamor in. It's a bit of a fit, but both of you manage to find comfortable spots on the peasant girl's bed. By the time she pulls the covers up over the two of you and blows out the lantern, all you have left to focus on is the soft moonlight streaming in through the second story window, and the warmth comforting the busty commoner provides as she nestles a little closer to you. Sleep isn't so far off after that.

Of course, it isn't exactly something you get to experience for very long. You're stirred from your rest by a loud thumping noise. It doesn't seem to be sourced within the near-blackness of your room, or outside the window thankfully enough. Instead, it seems to be coming from outside your little nest. Listening further, you can make out just a little more context; it's a constant, happening over and over again, the pace rapid but rhythmic, accompanied by...

"Ahh! Haah! Mmh! S-Slower, I-Aah! Gods, yes! Ooh!"

Oh. The obviousness of what stirred you from the blackness of rest is readily apparent. It seems your hosts are engaged in history's oldest pass time, perhaps spurned on by the temptation you 'unknowingly' provided Andre. It's ever so slightly hard to make out through both doors, but the wanton sounds poor Camille is making seem to imply it's either a very intense session, or Andre is simply as gifted as his lineage might imply.

It also appears you aren't the only one who heard their union. Easier to make out in hindsight is the whimpering breath Eloise makes beside you, and listening closer leaves you privy to the soft rustling beside you and the softer, wetter 'schlick' noise that follows it every time. What a naughty girl, pleasing herself to her sister-in-law's bliss.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:05 pm

With the two of us settled in, I went ahead and rested up. The mortal needs of my body were a strange thing, but it would be something I'd have to deal with until I could find a way to restore my former divine gifts. Snuggling into the covers for warmth, I let myself drift to sleep.

I wasn't sure how long I'd been asleep before I was disturbed, but it didn't take long to discern what had disturbed me. I would probably never know if my presence here had anything to do with just how vigorously the two were making love in there, but I liked to imagine I helped with that regard a little. I was considering sneaking out to get to a better place to listen when I heard Eloise's heavy breathing and felt her tremble a little as she tended to herself to the sound of the newlyweds.

Rolling over, I put an arm over Eloise's shoulder resting my hand on her bosom. I leaned in and whispered into her ear. "Are they usually so loud? Must be pretty lonely doing that on your own though." My other hand rested itself on her hip making it clear I was offering to help take care of things though I was ready to stop if she was opposed to the idea, but I had a good feeling about her, so I doubted she would deny me.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:00 am

Eloise goes stiff as you roll over to hold her, no doubt shocked that you had caught her in the act. You can practically feel the warmth in her cheeks as you nuzzle against her ear and whisper to her. A few precious seconds go by, and after summoning her courage, the girl speaks softly over the moans from the next room.

"Y-Yes."

Your hand on her hip does not seem to go unnoticed. After another moment, you feel her own fingers trace along your knuckles tenuously, and she eventually places her palm atop your hand, pushing it down the the tapering v of her hips, towards the valley between her soaked thighs. After your digits brush past the soft patch of hair there, you can feel only hot, wet warmth and the hardness of her clit.

"Please." She whispers in a heated, needy tone, shivering against you as she does.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:57 am

The way she said 'please' gave me the impression that she was needier than I'd initially thought. It would have been truly heartless of me not to take care of her. The hand on her breast gave a gentle squeeze before the fingers moved to the nipple stroking it to hardness if it wasn't already in such a state before I touched it while my other hand moved down along the crease between her belly and thigh. A perfectly formed valley leading straight to my destination: the place where she needed me more than anywhere.

I couldn't help but think about the fact that she was so heated up hearing her own brother's skill at pleasing a woman, but I held back from commenting on it in the moment. I could always tease her about it later. As my fingers trailed down her sex, I leaned over her side to lash at her earlobe with my tongue at the very moment I pushed in entering her with two digits.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:35 pm

Between the way she shudders when you trace her lobe with your tongue, the goosebumps across her soft breast as you find her nipple and the immediacy with which her pussy clenches around your invading fingers, it's obvious Eloise is incredibly sensitive. In spite of their tightness, her folds seem to suck your fingers in, hungry with need in spite of her relative shyness. She arches her back, pressing her tit further into your hand and nuzzling her bottom against your groin as she mewls in arousal, barely audible over the whorish moans echoing from the other room.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:35 pm

With her tunnel practically begging like that, I couldn't help but push my fingers deeper into her tunnel. The poor girl was such a natural, but she was sorely lacking a lover to help tend to her needs. Of course, that meant she was like putty in my hands as I continued stroking the hardened nipples of her large, soft breasts. I could barely hear the sounds she made over her sister-in-laws own noises, but that didn't mean I couldn't tease. "Better keep it down. You wouldn't want the love birds to hear us, would you? What would they think if they saw this?" As I said that, I let my thumb flick across her clit to give her a sudden jolt of pleasure.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Mar 30, 2021 2:16 am

"T-They won't! She cries softly as you flick her clit. "Th-They usually, haah, do this for twenty or thirty minutes... E-Every couple of days."

Well, that certainly explained just how she knew they were trying so hard. Of course, you have much more pleasant things to focus on. The girl wriggles in your grasp, turning her body just enough for her to tilt her head back to plant a hurried kiss against your lips. As she pulls back, she begs in a breathy tone, grinding her hips into your fingers to rub her hardened bud against your fingers.

"Please play with it..."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 30, 2021 6:23 pm

I smirked as she made it clear she knew their habits this well. It undermined the idea that I had something to do with how vigorous they were being, but I just couldn't resist teasing her about the fact that it was her brother in there. As she requested, I pulled my index finger out of her folds using both my thumb and forefinger to rub around and against her clit while my middle finger continued plumbing her depths. "Oh, you must have spent a lot of time listening to your brother make love to his wife to know their habits that well. I haven't seen the rest of the men, but a man like that probably would be the creme of the crop."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:16 am

"I sleep right across from them!" She defends as you continue to toy with her body, attempting to grind her hips in tandem with your motions of your fingers. "C-Can't not hear them."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 01, 2021 12:37 am

I smirk letting her have the last word instead of pointing out that she didn't have to masturbate to them so desperately. My fingers continued their work on her cunny as the hand that had been on her breast began to trail its way down her stomach to join the other. Once it arrived, I switched hands pulling the moistened digits from her depths bringing them up to my face for a quick taste before I offered to let her suckle her own juices from my fingers.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games