Divinity Lost [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Divinity Lost [Firehead]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Apr 26, 2021 7:21 pm

If Andre acknowledges your impatience, it's hard to tell. So thoroughly caught up in the pleasure your dutiful bobbing provides, the poor man doesn't have much more to respond with than a series of involuntary groans. It's all the same for your purposes, though; it doesn't take you too much longer until his grip has tightened along with the hefty balls against your chin. His grunting gets louder and more frequent, and you can feel him swelling ever larger in your mouth. Without too much warning, you feel a hard throb between your lips, and he pushes your head into his groin as his magnificent cock begins to spew rope after rope of hot, thick seed down your throat.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:54 am

Feeling him reach his limit, I gave no sign of resistance as he gripped my hair and gave me a fat load right into my throat. I groaned, gasped, and moaned all over his cock as he fed me such a thick, rich load. I waited patiently until I felt each burst start to get smaller and weaker before pulling back letting the last few spurts fill my mouth, so I could taste in on my tongue. Getting it dumped straight down your throat was amazing, but there was something about tasting it too that I just couldn't resist. I wanted to taste the saltiness, the richness, and the virility to know the masculinity a fine stud the likes of which I hadn't experienced for the better part of a century.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Apr 27, 2021 3:25 pm

As you pull yourself back from his throbbing shaft, your tongue is coated in several streaks of his milky white cum, its taste musky and rich to go with the thick, viscous texture that seems to cling to your tongue. He pants from the exertion, his heavy cock hanging between your lips just by the head as you suckle what remains from his cum slit. A fortuitous thing, as it doesn't give his member much time at all to flag, the shaft remaining mostly hard between your lips as he disentangles his fingers from your hair and braces himself against the counter. You could probably get another round out of him, if you wanted.

"That was... wow..." He manages.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:53 am

I smirked as he seemed so happy with the blowjob I'd given him making me wonder about his wife's skills at such. While it would be unreasonable to expect her to stand up to my skill, a man like this deserved some additional service to keep him fully satisfied. I was also pleased to see he was still hard between my lips. I slowly pulled back allowing him to feel every inch of his length leave my mouth taking all the time he needed to appreciate every moment he'd spent inside of my mouth. I was sure I could get more out of him, and I certainly wanted it.

"Hmm, yes, that was very good, but I can't imagine you're completely satisfied just yet. Go ahead, make sure those balls have nothing left in them when you crawl back into bed. I always find men sleep better when there's nothing left between their legs to burden them." I stood up turning around, bending over the sink, and lifting my night gown to give him a view of my pussy and ass. "Please, wherever you should like."
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:25 pm

Andre seems somewhat uncertain as you insist he unload himself in you, although as you rise from your legs and bare your ass to him, you can see the guilt in his eyes begin to falter. He grips his cock in one hand, and after a moment, shuffles forward so he can mount you. You feel him press the wide head of his cock against your pussy lips, and he nestles it just deep enough to keep it in place before he places both his strong hands on your hips to get a good grip. Then he presses himself forward, pulling you back into him as you feel your folds straining against the wide invader before they finally give in and allow him entrance. He wastes little time burying himself as far as he can go, filling you completely with his thick cock.

Being spread wide by a proper stud after so long instills a certain sense of nostalgia, but it's one you don't get to ruminate on too long, as he begins to piston himself in and out, working up into a hard, steady rhythm that rocks you up against the counter every time he slams it home with a wet 'clap'.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:31 am

I decided to go easy on him. It could not have been an easy decision after a lifetime of being told his dick was only for his wife. It was such a terrible way to live though. She had gotten her fill of it first, so there was no reason she should complain if I take the leftovers after her appetite had been sated, and after he was done emptying himself into me, it would be her bed he returned to for the rest of the night. When you thought about it, she was most definitely getting her dues as his wife in the end.

Cooing as he slammed into me, I enjoyed the thickness of his cock finding it far more filling than any of the Duke's men though they were far from being slouches in that department themselves. My pussy had already been drooling by the time I'd finished blowing him, so his cock was welcomed by soft, soaking folds which worked to milk him like only a Goddess of Fertility's puss could. I let him get into a nice rhythm before I started guiding the muscles of my cunt to really squeeze and massage his length, but I held back on really milking him for now. I wanted him to really get into it before I made him blow his load.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu May 13, 2021 7:19 pm

As Andre begins to lose himself in the act, you could certainly see why Camille had been so... vocal, during their own lovemaking. Aside from being hung like a bull and easy on the eyes, he certainly knows how to put his talents to use. Holding you by the wide curve of your hips, he pulls you into each of his hard thrusts, causing your ample ass to quake with each and every hard, toe curling impact. You can feel him claiming your depths, filling you all the way to the entrance of your womb, which he batters his head against every time he bottoms out, causing lightning to shoot up your spine with every clap of his heavy nuts. His tempo is fast, but steady, a purposeful rhythm rather than the blind rutting of someone consumed by their lusts.

You can tell he's trying to keep himself quiet, only grunting with the effort at first, but the way your folds suck him in and squeeze him every time he shoves you against the counter, he's soon moaning softly, involuntary declarations that your divine cunt is pleasing him.
Last edited by Ze Blitzkrieg on Sat May 15, 2021 2:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat May 15, 2021 1:46 am

I coo'd gently encouraging him as he really gave it to me. He wasn't just the result of good breeding for breeding, he was also skilled in the art of love-making. With such a fine stud, I figured I could pull out some of my more impressive tricks without ending our session too quickly. My well-trained vaginal muscles began pulling towards my womb each time they squeezed down on him as if my tunnel was actually trying to suck him in deeper. I also ran my nails gently down his sides coming just short of scratching him as he bred me like the well-trained breeder he was.

Seeing him trying so hard to keep quiet but starting to falter in the endeavor, I was sympathetic to his plight and wanted to reward his efforts. This would certainly be pushing it, but it would be effective in preventing him from getting louder, and it would be a wonderful experience too, so I figured I could risk him possibly getting upset in the future. Lunging my head forward from the counter, I pressed my luscious lips against his own capturing his own in a kiss and letting out a muffled squeal making it seem like I was the one losing the ability to hold back their voice.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon May 17, 2021 6:57 pm

So focused on pistoning himself into your depths, Andre hardly notices when you suddenly push off the counter and lunge for him. You capture his lips with your own, squealing into his mouth in need as you claim his mouth. He seems shocked for a moment, eyes open wide, but they soon find themselves closing tight, his tongue coming to lash against your own as he returns the kiss with vigor. His hips continue to pump at their hard, steady pace, although to better take advantage of this new position he reaches down and hooks an arm under one of your legs, pulling it up so you're forced to turn to the side, now suspended on just one leg and the countertop to your front. His cock slamming into you from a different angle now, claiming your godly pussy with enough force to send your ample breasts bouncing freely.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue May 18, 2021 1:21 am

I was bemused at his reaction to my kiss. He probably hadn't expected a simple slut to inflame his desires so much with a simple kiss, but I was anything but simple. By now, my divine puss gushed with sweet feminine nectar every time he slid inside making a moist slapping sound to let him know how much I wanted him inside of me. I more than welcomed him moving me into whatever position he would make it easiest to take me with everything he had. As he began taking me harder, my hand moved to the arm not currently holding my leg up drawing it to my chest and pressing his palm to one lovely tit while its twin continued to bounce and jiggle with the force of the breeding I was receiving while my free leg curled around his back helping to keep my crotch exactly where he needed it to be.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:39 pm

It's hard to call the passionate embrace you share with Andre anything but breeding; gone are the pretenses of affectionate kisses or tender lovemaking, replaced with raw desire and need. He drives himself into you with ardor, his hand easily led to seize one of your bouncing tits and fondle it strongly between his fingers. There is an purity in his lust, an honest need to fulfill his purpose as a man and conquer the supple, divinely shaped body before him. His cock strikes true again and again, filling your depths completely as he hammers every inch of its magnificent length inside you over and over. His heavy balls, no doubt filling again with his thick, virile seed clap wetly against your lips, soaked in the juices that squelch lewdly from within every time he bottoms himself out. His tongue is just as greedy, tangling and wrestling with your own as he kisses you voraciously.

Having heard him lay with his wife, there's little question of his stamina even after a dry spell. But having given both his bride and you a thick, sticky load already, your well-endowed lover shows little sign of stopping his thorough claiming of your body, even with your skilled folds and whorish moans egging him on. It was a good sign; he would surely finish you off at least once, maybe twice or more, depending on how hot his rough treatment managed to get you after such a long dry spell yourself.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:09 am

I groaned, greedily kissing him and exploring his mouth with my tongue as I received the animalistic breeding sex of a man driven entirely by his lusts and breeding instincts. If it weren't for being a goddess of fertility, I would almost certainly get knocked up being bred so thoroughly by such a virile young man. I was certainly going to be returning to bed completely satisfied tonight. Even though it felt like pulling out was the furthest thing from his mind, I still felt it appropriate to lock my legs around his waist signalling to my lover that I wanted him spilling his seed inside of me without any spillage.

Still, I wanted to make sure he remembered me for the high-quality sex partner I was as I began milking him desperately with my tunnel and thrusting my hips up into his thrusts as best as I could from the awkward position while my hands crawled their way up and down his back rubbing every muscle. I let him explore every inch of my tunnel to his heart's content tightening up every time he pulled out as if calling him back making it clear I wanted him to keep working his way deeper and deeper inside of him. Thinking it over though, I decided to close my cervix tight for now. I wanted him to work himself into a fury before I would open the way into my divine womb letting him think he'd conquered me completely to reach it. Sometimes, you had to make a man work for it to make him truly appreciate you.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:50 pm

Caught in the throes of his lust, when you move to loop your leg around him, the well-built Andre instead grabs you by the waist and turns you so your back presses into the countertop itself, now fully facing him. With strong arms, he keeps your secure against his pelvis and the counter, carving the shape of his huge cock into your tight folds. Your tits are made to bounce with every impact, your body at the mercy of his hips as he ravishes you with all his might, the head of his glorious cock pounding against your cervix like a battering ram. You can feel the sweat forming along his back as you run your nails down it, his body like a frenzy as he tries to fulfill his purpose and ensure his genes within your perfect body, his fucking growing more erratic as you deny him the right.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:16 am

I gasped and groaned as he made sure my cunny would be molded to his shape for the foreseeable future. The duke's men had been a good appetizer, but this was the kind of fine cock one could take as a main course. I moaned and whimpered into his mouth for more as he battered against my womb like he was an invader trying to conquer my womb like it was some castle. I let a bit of tension out of my inner gate letting it slip open just enough to wedge the head of his cock against it without slipping in completely. I broke from the kiss whispering. "Just a little deeper. Please, no man has eve..." I mashed my lips back against his own squealing out. I had certainly had men enter my womb before, but it had been a long time, and there was no harm in a white lie to get him motivated to give me his very best.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:39 pm

It's hard to motivate your muscular lover much more than you already had, but true to his lineage he seems dead-set on pleasing. Andre all but ruts into you, his thrusts hard and fast but relatively short, the fat head of his member never leaving your poor, battered cervix for very long. His balls collide with your plush rear with fast, wet claps, absolutely rapid in their impacts, churning up what will undoubtedly be a load to remember. Your body is forced to rock up and down with this frenzied pace, your massive tits only kept from bouncing wildly by his close proximity to you, his broad chest sandwiching them against you so they can only jiggle wave-like with every quick bottoming out.

Being filled so completely by someone so vigorous and dedicated makes holding control over this situation all the harder, and it becomes readily apparent after a few moments that keeping him out of your deepest parts wasn't something that could be done even if you hadn't wanted to lull him in; he was going to conquer this mortal body of yours, and leave you just as bowlegged in the morning as he had his much less experienced wife. The only question was how much longer you would, or could, hold out under his animal lust.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Fri Aug 20, 2021 2:34 am

Feeling him increase the vigorousness with which he rutted into me. I hadn't expected him to have much more in him showing how out of practice I was. There was a time I could lock lips with a man and know exactly what his physical limits were, but this one was surprising me. I'd planned to let him in if he could maintain the same power for another minute, but here he was increasing the intensity on me. I arched my back pushing my soft tits up against the firm barrel he had.

At this rate, I couldn't have stopped him even if I wanted to, and there was a strange pleasure in this loss of control something I hadn't felt for hundreds of years before I was defeated and put into this sorry state. After another half-minute, I allowed myself to open my deepest core letting him wedge his cock right into my womb. As soon as I felt my invader enter my final sanctuary to conquer my body as was his right, I let the pleasure overwhelm me as my divine cunny writhed and trembled around his length to milk it as the euphoria of orgasm wracked its way through my body. My fingers pressed into his back letting my nails graze him without digging in. The last thing he needed was his wife to find scratch marks that weren't hers.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Aug 23, 2021 8:48 pm

When your body finally submits to him, Andre's rut seems to push into a brief peak, ramming himself into your spasming cunt a few hard, final times. The milking your pussy provides is enough to send him over the edge, and he slams himself home one final time as you feel his apple-sized nuts begin to throb against your ass. His cock fires off what must be a prodigious load, jerking inside you and layering your womb with fat wad after fat wad of his seed. As you run your fingernails down his back and writhe with him, he moans loud and unabashed into your mouth, lost in the throes of his third orgasm that night. Only once he's begun to ramp down, the strands of cum he's filling you with dropping off in volume and force, does he seem to recollect himself. He steadies his hands on the countertop behind you, pulling away just enough to part your lips and catch his breath.

"That was... It was great... But I shouldn't have..." It seems his afterglow isn't as long lived as desired, even as his twitching leaves the occasional dollop to join the veritable sea of cum in your deepest parts.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:56 am

I closed my eyes basking in all the pleasure as he filled me with his prodigious, virile load. My womb eagerly welcomed every dallop of thick cream he was able to pack into me. I moaned and whimpered into his lips letting him know how good of a job he had done pleasing me. I could probably count on my hands the number of lovers that had done a better job, and it had been a long time since I'd seen any of them. As he pulled back and commented about what he should have done, I shushed him.

"Pulled out? Perish the thought, My Granny was a skilled shaman, and she taught me a few tricks, so you don't have to worry about any happy little accidents running around. I'll just head out in the morning and find what I need out in these woods." Being a Goddess of fertility, it was a paltry matter to avoid a pregnancy when I didn't want one, but the shaman excuse would stop him from asking any questions I'd rather not answer. "Now you should head on back to your wife before she comes looking for you. I'll need a few moments to get the feeling back in my legs before I can head up to join your sister."
Firehead

Previous

Return to Private Games