Divinity Lost [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Divinity Lost [Firehead]

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:33 pm

Eloise continues to squirm beneath your touch, humping her hips against your hand in rhythm with each stroke of your fingers. Her moaning is soft, as she restrains the worst of her noises for the sake of maintaining some semblance of control. Not so for the couple across the hall.

"Uhn! Ohh! Andre! I-I ca... Haah, I... I'm-ooh, nononoOH GODS! YES!"

Hearing what must have been quite an orgasm seems to hurry her long, and thankfully, you provide something to help her moments after. She sucks your wet fingers into her mouth gladly, moaning around them as her tongue traces each digit lewdly. Her hips continue to buck against your others, and you can feel her beginning to tense up. A tense series of hard breaths preface her release, and she's soon squealing into your fingers as she jerks uncontrollably against you, the hot warmth against your hand grows as she coats it in her girlcum.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:50 pm

I chuckled as she eagerly slurped her own juices from my digits in pure sexual desperation. In the other room, it was clear they were finishing up their love-making, but I had no idea whether or not the couple would have another session or two before calling it a night. Still, it made a very convenient situation as I began pumping my fingers into her more rapidly seeking to grind them against her G-Spot once I found it. "Go ahead, do it. Come together with your sister-in-law. Join them both in the throes of ecstasy and passion." I was driven to have her cum at the same time as the couple across the hall using my fingers to quiet any sounds that might arise from the overwhelming pleasure I was seeking to instill in her.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:04 pm

You pump Eloise to the height of her orgasm, the sweet lass soaking your hand in her passion as she squeals into your fingers. It takes a good while for her to stop, the folds of her pussy clenching spasmodically around your digits, seeking to milk the intruder of everything it has. Slowly, she begins to relax in your grasp, pulling away from your fingers to pant softly as her body twitching now and then against you. There is a lull for a few moments, the peasant girl nestling against you as she basks in her release.

"S-low! I-I just... Haah! Ahh! Gods! Yes!"

But it seems the other couple is yet to be sated. It's not especially surprising, if they truly were the descendants of your occasionally overzealous clergy. Eloise slowly disentangles from you, and you manage to glimpse her sitting up in the moonlight. She reaches down, and quickly peels herself from her nightgown, allowing you to catch the sight of her plump, perfectly shaped breasts in the few beams of illumination which stream through the window, glistening with sweat from her excursions.

Then, you feel her sliding back beneath the blanket, a soft pair of lips quickly finding your own for a brief, sweet little kiss.

"M-More? I, uhm, didn't help you out, y'know? So maybe we could..." She's bashful as ever in her request, but at least he hands are a little more bold; you feel her running her hand up along your thigh, stroking it from under your own flimsy garment.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:06 am

I smirked as the poor girl achieved the heights of pleasure under my ministrations. My power may have been taken from me, but I still had my skills to back me up. I chuckled as I heard Andre beginning another round with his wife. I'd had my concerns about the woman's figure, but it seemed she was at the very least built well enough to take a pounding. It seemed Eloise too wasn't fully satisfied either as she stripped out of her robes.

I watched as she slid back into bed pressing a kiss upon me which I returned. There was clear desperation in the gesture, so I figured she needed another go. I know she came to my temple to help her brother conceive, but I was getting a feeling the girl was in desperate need of a partner of her own. I'd just file that thought as another good deed I could perform while I was here. It would probably be less of a miracle than finding and solving the couple's conception issue at least.

I smirked as she remembered herself and mentioned not just continuing but returning the favor as well. I gave a thoughtful glance. "Hmm, I don't know. We really do need to get our sleep." I gave her a cheeky grin shortly after my comment to show I was just sassing the poor girl before reaching behind her to grope at her ass.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Apr 03, 2021 5:31 pm

Eloise takes your teasing about as well as anything, a flush undoubtedly covering her pale cheeks. When you grab her ass to reaffirm your intentions, she moans softly, leaning in to kiss you for another heated few moments before she pulls away and begins to trail her way down your neck. She sucks and kisses at you collarbone, equal parts inexperience and passion before she seems to pause for a moment. Then, she shifts again, crawling around so she can straddle atop you, her head facing towards your feet while her sex hangs just above your own face. You feel her hands pawing at your nightgown, pulling it up enough to expose your pussy.

Without too much ceremony, she leans forward, kissing your mound a few times before her tongue drags along your sex. She may not be exceptionally familiar with the act, but she seems to intuit enough from her own desires, teasing your folds with gentle lapping and occasional suction to get you going before she zeroes in her attention on your clit. All the while the symphony from the next room carries on, providing a lewd backdrop for your sex.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 04, 2021 12:55 am

I allow the girl to take her time getting into a position that she's comfortable with. When she finally had her tongue against my folds I let her continue for a few moments just watching her pussy hanging over me. She'd just orgasmed, so I reasoned it would be good to build up a little. I reach up pressing fingers against each side of her pussy spreading them wide. Leaning up a little closer, I let my breath wash over the exposed flesh before I finally lashed against her inner flesh with my tongue. I ran it up and down a few times before lashing at her clit while my arm snaked its way around her hip to grab her ass giving it a few squeezes.

My tongue continued pumping in and out moving a little deeper every couple of minutes until my lips are pressed right up against her snatch like I was french kissing it. At that moment, the hand on her ass slipped between her cheeks to prod against her pucker teasing at it a moment before pressing the digit into her rear passage.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:56 pm

The two of you spend some time lashing away at each other's folds, Eloise being quite generous with her moans as you toy with her pussy. When you begin playing with her ass, she doesn't seem to take much issue, but ultimately your penetration of her backdoor earns a squeal of surprise. It's quite a struggle to get your finger in there, undoubtedly because she hadn't played with herself there quite so much as she did with her other hole. It squeezes around you tightly, and she takes a few moments to recover from the shock before she silences her panting by diving back between your legs with gusto, finding her previous pacing again as her tongue begins to lap against your hood.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:53 pm

As I found out how tight her backdoor was, I realized the poor girl had probably never even thought to fool around back here. Of course, that was usually something that you got into from other people. I'd hate to think if she'd tried this at the behest of her first male partner; boys could be a little too rough sometimes, so it was a good thing I was here to guide her though I doubted I could get her fully worked back here during this night. My best bet would be to do a good enough job that she might do a little anal play herself. Thankfully, she seemed accepting of it as she got used to the new penetration, so I began working my fingers deeper while my tongue moved its focus back to her clit.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:14 pm

Eloise doesn't have much in the way of defenses as you play her body like an instrument; for all her vigor, she is still quite new at this, although her does try mimicking your efforts on her clit against your own, sans the backdoor play. Her soft, yet inexplicable whorish moans do help hurry you along the path to orgasm, each one vibrating your clit as she flicks her tongue across it rhythmically, mixing into the wet, sticky accompaniment to Andre and Camille's loud lovemaking. She doesn't seem like she'll last all that much longer under your dual assault, so it quickly becomes a matter of whether or not you wish to cum together, or see her hit the peak first.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:32 am

I smirked as she worked so hard to please me back seeming to mimic me the best that she could. Imitation was the sincerest form of flattery after all. She didn't fool around with my backdoor, but I didn't mind the hesitance. For a virgin, she was doing quite well. Feeling her get close, I curled the finger in her rear spreading her passage wider before I suddenly pulled it out at the same time my tongue struck her clit on last time to finish her off considering whether or not to let her finish me off at the same time. To reward her for her earnest efforts, or leave her a solid goal to reach for was always difficult with mortals, but I figured this one had helped me find civilization, so I let myself reach my peak along with her. I could always play harder to get with her in the future.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Apr 08, 2021 7:33 pm

The two of you reach a climax at roughly the same time, the poor peasant squealing into your muff as the knot building in your stomach explodes into lightning like pleasure, only egged on by the feeling of her voice against your clit. For her part, Eloise bucks against your face, coating your lips and chin in a thin layer of her cum, followed feeling of her folds practically sucking your lips in as they quiver. It takes a few moments for her to recover, and in those precious seconds you hear a loud squeal from the other room indicating the only other woman in the house has just hit a similar high. Astute ears would even pick up a quieter, although no less labored series of grunts from her beloved, no doubt lost in the act of seeding his wife.

loise clamors off of you and crawls her way back up to the head of the bed, sweaty and panting. She seems quite tired, staring dreamily up at the ceiling as she recovers, although the flush on her face might imply she's too embarrassed to meet you gaze.

"T-Thanks... I've uhm... Never had someone's tongue down there," She admits after a moment. "I really liked it..."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:20 am

I smirked as I heard Andre dutifully spreading his seed like a good man though I couldn't help but worry about just where he was sowing his oats. The two were certainly working hard at the act, and he was, for all appearances, a fine stud, so it stood to reason that his wife would be the source of their issue conceiving. It would be especially difficult figuring out how to help them when wifey seemed to have concerns about me tempting her man.

When Eloise finally crawled off of me, I lay there panting a moment though not nearly as raggedly as she was. I smiled as she thanked me. "It was my pleasure, dear. I hope you picked up a thing or two from my lip service, but I can't help but wonder, have you no one to experiment like this with? A girl your age with such a healthy libido must get pretty lonely without a friend or two to...unwind with." I couldn't help but wonder if people had gotten so repressed without my presence that young women didn't even explore their bodies together.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Apr 11, 2021 11:29 pm

"I, uh, w-well, I sort of do," Eloise admits shamefully, "B-But we've never done anything like this. We just, you know, kiss sometimes. F-For practice! I don't think she would be interested in going this far..."

It goes without saying that Eloise herself was, at the very least, willing to engage in a little experimentation, the taste of her pussy on your tongue as evidence. Perhaps you could try and work your magic on the inhabitants of this little hamlet as you figured out your next steps in regaining your previous power. In the meanwhile, though, your blonde haired companion seems content to nuzzle up beneath the covers and bask in the afterglow until she falls asleep.

It's a contrast to at least one person's post-coital relaxation; across the hall, you hear the sounds of footsteps following the squeak of the stairs. It seems one of the love birds decided to fly the nest, for one reason or another.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:02 am

I went ahead holding the young woman tenderly as she basked in the afterglow telling me about her friend she's never gotten past kissing with. It seemed odd to me for two women to kiss who'd never take it any further. I would certainly need to make this little hamlet more fun by teaching them to be less uptight about the pleasure of the flesh.

As she laid there cuddling in my arms, I smirked. "Show me, then. What have you learned with your friend?" I pressed my lips against her beginning a not particularly intense kiss. More tender than intimate so as not to prevent her from falling asleep to it.

Feeling her finally fall asleep, I got ready to lose consciousness myself until I heard the movements outside the room. It didn't seem right that after such passionate sex one of them would leave rather than pass out tangled in each others' arms. Which of them had left the other this late, and what had driven them to leave their bed. I gently slipped out of the covers curious to see what was going on. I followed the sound of the steps doing my best to keep from creating my own sounds wanting to observe for now rather than disrupt whatever was going on.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:31 pm

You kiss the blonde with all the tenderness of a lover, and she returns in kind, stroking your cheek and running her fingers through your hair as you savor each others lips. As the tired girl winds down and her kissing grows slower and softer, you disentangle and watch her drift off to a blissful sleep. However, your job for the night was not quite done. Slipping from bed without waking Eloise is easy enough, and you trail after whoever it was who decided to head downstairs. The noise is easily tracked to the kitchen area, and as you peak around the corner, you catch quite a sight.

Standing nude in the kitchen, before a few glowing cinders left from the night before, is Andre. He's leaned himself back against the counter, giving you a good view of his thick, muscular body. But what draws the eye the most is the shaft he's currently pumping vigorously in his hand; it's huge! The thick, veiny tool is probably the length of your forearm, more fitting on a bull than a man almost, but looking at it, still slick from his wife's sex, does give you some pleasant memories. Memories of inviting especially diligent priests to your sanctum, their cocks blessed by your divinity, giving them the succor of your body as they worship you in your favorite way. Your spark might have died in centuries prior, but it's clear that Andre inherited at least a little bit of your work through his great grandmother.

Of course, fond memories are a bit secondary now, seeing this poor stud pumping himself off like some kind of virginal teen. It's a shame to waste such a powerful erection on a hand, and the noises he drew from his lover play through your mind as you watch him grunt softly in his efforts.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:45 am

I smirk as I find Andre though I couldn't help but feel disappointed at what he was doing wasting his seed by spilling it by hand alone. It is only fitting that such a virile stud shares his gift with women. If his wife cannot handle it all, she really should allow another to assist her and share in the spoils. Her fear of another woman stealing Andre had allowed this sorry state. This place clearly needed my guidance now more than ever. For now, I would be satisfied correcting this sad state of affairs.

Slipping in quietly, I snuck up on the man letting his focus on his desires distract him from my approach. I would speak not a word as I took a knee before him and opened my mouth to accept the head of his cock. Giving him little time to notice me, let alone protest, I would swirl my tongue around the head as my palm rises to cup his balls feeling how much he still had left after the vigorous love-making session with his wife that had ended only minutes ago. My lips descended simply pushing aside his hand. He would not need it to receive his sweet release tonight. My body heated up as I began to suck on his powerful pillar of flesh. A stomach full of his male essence would be so satisfying, and if he still had need of more, I would spread my legs for him until he had nothing left to give when he returned to his bed to sleep alongside his wife.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sat Apr 17, 2021 9:30 pm

So caught up in his pleasure, Andre hardly noticed as you strode towards him. He didn't so much as peel open his eyes until you were right in front of him, sinking down onto your knees before his majestic cock. He goes to speak, but he's silenced by a sudden groan as you quickly take his cock between your lips, parting your jaw to accept his member into your mouth. Swirling around his head, you can taste the remnants of his lovemaking, his wife's feminine juices mixed with the salty musk of his own cum. The intoxicating cocktail of sex spur you on as you began to bob up and down on his cock, batting aside his hand as he stares speechlessly down at you. Kneading his heavy balls between your digits, you get the idea that while he's not especially pent up, cumming once or twice isn't enough to sate the poor stud. He could probably go a couple more times without fatigue, and that knowledge only causes your wanton body to heat up more.

"F-Faster." He finally manages guiltily, his strong hands coming down to rest atop your head. They guide you to take him deeper and with more haste, until your lips are pressed to his root every time you slide him into your throat, the poor man pushing his hips forward out of reflex to savor more of your divine mouth.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:24 am

I smirked as his reaction to my heavenly lips was almost immediate. I had to wonder if, under my divine assault, he'd even spared a thought to stopping me for his wife's sake. If he did, he certainly found himself unable to act upon it. The taste of his recent escapades with his wife were still clinging to his length letting me get a sample of what I would soon be draining from his balls myself. Feeling the remaining loads he was definitely carrying in there, I realized I might be in for quite the night where I would probably take the lion's share of her husband's bounty. She couldn't possibly know what she was missing out on. A big ol' stud like this was always wild to start, and there was fun to be had there, but once his head was cooled, and he had enough mind to give up control was the only time you could have fun completely under your terms.

Hearing him vocalize his desires made me smile. It was a sign he'd finally given up fighting his desires for the sweet touch of my lips. I went ahead bobbing down farther taking more of his length with each pass taking my time with it to tease him while making it clear I wouldn't stop until my chin brushed against his balls. Once I felt my lips against his base, I stopped bobbing swallowing so that my cheeks pulled in against him and running my tongue against every inch of that pillar of flesh.
Firehead

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:50 pm

Your tortuously slow pace causes Andre to squirm and gasp, his cock likely already a little sensitive from the loads he blew inside his bride. When you finally reach his hilt and begin to bob in earnest, he can't stifle his pleasure, exhaling hotly in soft, labored grunts as your tongue strokes along his pillar-like member. Suctioned against him as you are, practically every inch of his mighty shaft is stimulated, either by throat or tongue or mouth or lips, and it shows. The guilt in his eyes fades away to lust, and he's soon throwing his head back in bliss, his brows furrowed and his eyes closing taut as you work to show him what a more open, skillful lover could do for him.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:22 am

As I milked him, I only became more aware of what a loss it would be for such a fine stud's seed not to bear fruit. His children could be prolific if his wife could either bear his child or let others. For now, I focused on pleasuring him and getting a taste of his powerful load. I continued sucking furiously while trying to swallow him to make my throat milk him almost like a proper cunt. I brought a hand to his knee running my fingers against it lightly scratching him. Just a slight pain to contrast with the overwhelming pleasure I was giving him while signaling to him I was getting tense waiting for him to give me a rich, creamy late-night treat. I wanted to see how much more he had to give before he reached his limit.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games