Shemale's Plaything [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Shemale's Plaything [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:44 pm

Grunting and groaning, Franny kept pumping for a bit, her cock finally, for the moment at least, starting to go soft as she shivered and held onto you tight. Your own body was feeling like it was on cloud nine, even as you kept enough of your sense for the moment. "Haaah... mhm, did you enjoy yourself love~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:54 pm

I Slumped back my whole body was shaking and shuddering thanks to how good it felt and I was having a bit of a hard time focusing but I managed a tired nod.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:38 am

"Good~" She said, taking some time to let you recover as she pulled out of you, though you remained in her lap as once you were a bit more recovered she resumed her caressings and feeding you your breakfast.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:46 am

I was pretty out of it, but I did eat whatever she fed me, I was to tired to protest.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:01 pm

Once breakfast was done, she grinned and scooped you up, carrying you back towards the bedroom, but making a turn as she said, "We'll get showered up, then head of to get you some more clothes~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:33 am

I blushed and clung to her as she carried me, I didn't really have much else of a choice. Not that I was complaining anyways.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:17 am

Surprisingly, the shower was the least lewd bit of this morning, as she seemed more excited about taking you out for shopping then for trying anything in the shower. Still, the sight of her dick and the knowledge it was bigger than your own and that it had been inside you what, three times now, made your head spin a bit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:20 am

I was tired from the sex I wasn't used to but tried to help clean her up too.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:19 am

Once the shower was done, she helped you back into the outfit, then lead you out to the car. "Mmhm, mall first, or should we try the sexy lingerie place close by~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:35 am

I Blinked and thought about it "Wouldn't clothes be sexier without anything under them?" I asked after a moment, unsure but trying to be helpful.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:07 am

She shivered at that, licking her lips as she said "Mhm, most clothes yes... so mhm, the Mall it is~" She started the car up and got driving, though the mall was about twenty minutes away. And you soon noticed her skirt starting to tent again as she stole glances your way.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:20 am

I stared at the tenting and hummed in thought "If you can hold that in the entire time we're shopping I'll let you choose something sexy for me to do, if you can't~ I 'll just tongue your ass while you jack off in a public bathroom~" I purred, BF and GF make sex jokes right?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:38 am

She shivered at that, but then grinned as she said, "You're on my darling~ be sure to be ready for what I might have you do though~" She sped up a little, clearly eager to gt to the Mall sooner so she could get you you're new clothes and have her fun with you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:42 am

I hummed "Alright, but if you cave in before we're done then you gotta do a request for me~" I purred at her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:52 am

She just smirked but nodded at that, and a few minutes later she was parking the car. Standing up made it harder to notice the hardon she was sporting thanks to her dress being like a school girl uniform's, but you could still notice it every so often.

Maybe you could tease her into losing...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:02 am

I wrapped an arm around hers, hugging it close to my body and pouting at her "You didn't even wrap your arm around me, some guy could just walk by and pull me away and you wouldn't even know.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:20 am

"Mhm, a worried boifriend aren't you~?" She asked with a smirk, pulling you close and locking lips with you. "My dear, anyone that tries to make off with you ain't having kids after how hard I kick them between the legs after they try~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:27 am

I snorted "After how you treated me, I feel more like the girl in this relationship." I joked back to her, leaning against her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:36 am

"Mmhm, I'd be happy to call you my girlfriend my dear~" She said with a smile, pulling you in for a heated kiss that took your breath away and left quite a few people jealous from the murmuring you heard some people make. The fact the way she groped your ass felt so nice helped a bit once she let go and lead you towards a girls clothing store.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:41 am

I blushed and leaned against her wrapping my arm around her waist was we walked, I was honestly interested in what she picked.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games