Shemale's Plaything [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Shemale's Plaything [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:11 am

"No need to hide my darling, I want to see the cute faces you make~" Franny said with a squee, leaning down to pull your hands away so she could lock lips with you and thrust a bit faster.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:07 am

I let out a sound that was half whine of embarrassment and half moan as she hit my spot again, my cock hardening and slapping her stomach as she started to speed up, "I~It's embarrassing, I~I make weird faces, not cute!" I protested, unable to stop the girly moans coming from my throat.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:57 am

"Beauty, and cuteness, is in the eye of the beholder, and I think they are cute~" She says with a smile, reaching down to stroke your member with her thumb and forefinger.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:03 pm

I Blushed and looked away from her my whole body felt red with embarrassment, I was a shy introvert, I had no idea how to handle being fucked, or complemented, let alone both!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:13 pm

She kissed you again, giggling as she rubbed your cockhead some more, grinding her tip against your p-spot. "I wouldn't be dating you if I didn't think you were cute darling~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:34 pm

I just clammed up blushing, unable to talk, though the thrusts and teasing was making me shiver and gasp, my cock fully and straining at the air now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:09 pm

She soon let go, humming a bit as she pulled you up so you were sitting in her lap. "Come on dearie, bounce and ride me a bit~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:13 pm

I Squeaked and clung to her, my mind flashing back to video's I'd seen "B~Bounce?" I shuddered and clumsily started rolling and grinding my, it was more like a lap dance with her cock inside me than anything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:21 pm

"Mmhm, we'll need to work on that~" She said with a smile, smacking your ass a bit before kissing you again, nibbling at your lip and tongue as she kept thrusting.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:26 pm

I let out as moan as her body rubbed mine and soon, unable to hold it back I came again, coating both of our fronts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:36 pm

"Ohh darling, your tightening up around me... if you do that again I'm..." She moaned out, then Franny made a few more thrusts before hitting your prostate again and firing forth thick robes of cum into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:44 pm

I Moaned and felt my ass tighten up more, my eyes rolling up as her thick, hot seed shot directly against my P-spot, my cock was limp and could only dribble out pre.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:53 pm

She didn't pull out til she was done painting your insides, smiling as she nuzzled you and let one hand move to pinch and tease a nipple.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:56 pm

I was slumped, shaking and shuddering "D~Did I promise anything else?" I asked half sarcastic and half wondering how drunk I was last night.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:11 pm

"Mmhm, now that you mention it, you did mention it was fine for me to buy you some sexy clothes~" She said as she panted, letting you go so you could gently flop back onto the bed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:36 am

((D20=Nat1))

I opened my mouth to object before I saw that shining glint again and my head felt like it was swimming "No, you're wrong. You said you wanted to buy me some sexy clothes and I said you could just buy me a whole wardrobe if you wanted, I don't know anything about fashion after all." I told her tired but happy to remind her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:46 am

She grinned and giggled at that, fidgeting with the thing a bit as she said, "That's right, you did say that hehe~ Mhm, I think I'm gonna get you a bunch of sexy slutty clothes so you'll always look as erotic as you are~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:49 am

I yawned and hummed closing my eyes, not wanting to get up after the fucking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:40 pm

She came over and after a moment cleaned you up a bit, then draped a sheet over you as she giggled and said, "I'll go make breakfast, you rest~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:29 am

I blinked and hummed, nodding tiredly, my head honestly felt all weird and full at the moment so I just agreed and went along with whatever she said.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games