MLP: Dreemurr Delight(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Dreemurr Delight(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:11 pm

She Flipped to another Page, this one on the Elements, "I'm the Magic, of Friendship, but well, we don't have them and don't really understand them." She explained shortly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:18 pm

"Your friend Fluttershy must be Kindness... her soul was practically broadcasting it at max volume when I used a CHECK spell on her and her kindness made my own SOUL be called forth." Kayin said with a hum as he read. "These sound like powerful magical artifacts... though, if she's not Nightmare Moon now, whatever it was I picked up in my CHECK must not be a part of that..." He frowned in thought, feeling as if there was an answer that was out in the open, but h couldn't see it right now.

"Is her sister Celestia still around? The one this book mentioned who handles the Sun? Maybe she could help."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:28 pm

Twilight nodded "Princess" She Stressed at you "Celestia is my Teacher, and she's been handling both for a thousand years." she explained, you got the feeling she didn't know just what info you needed and was thus unsure how to explain it all.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:37 pm

"Gotcha... both Princesses right... hm... could you call her or get in contact and tell her about what I was able to sense? I could always draw out the spell array for the CHECK spell so she could use it to perhaps get more insight. And maybe after breakfast, you could tell me about what it was you and your element friends did with Luna? And well, more about this world I've found myself in."

Speaking of which, he himself dug into his own, his stomach reminding him of how he needed to sate his own hunger.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:07 pm

She blinked "I, don't really understand what you're saying honestly." She finally seemed fully awake, "I don't know what a CHECK spell is, and I don't really get what you mean by what you, felt?" She questioned unsurely, "Honestly if it can show souls that sounds worryingly close to forbidden magic." she admitted.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:30 am

Humming at that, Kayin stepped back, taking a moment to use the CHECK spell on Twilight as he explained. "The spell tells you about the person you're using it on. It can tell you their offensive and defensive ability, and sometimes if you're using it on someone you are fighting, it can be used to give a hint to best them or to befriend them."

He finished the spell, then said, "And this, is the Soul Calling."

Concentrating, Kayin let his own soul come forth, again showing the upside down white heart with a soft red aura of DETERMINATION surrounding it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 25, 2020 10:16 am

The CHECK spell seemed to take a moment longer than normal before you were informed "Twilight Sparkle, Student of Princess Celestia, Soulbound Mate to You, Element of Magic, She's not good with people but she's working on it, She's currently pregnant with Six Children."

The Soul Call actually brought her soul out too, you almost thought it was a DETERMINATION soul, but it wasn't colored right, your next thought was PERSERVERANCE, but again it was off colored, almost like the two melted together forming, if you had to name it, maybe a DEDICATION soul? The other thing you notice her soul was practically trying to nuzzle yours and you could faintly see tiny lines of soul energy connecting the two.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:45 am

Kayin hadn't been sure before when Luna had mentioned the bound to him part, blushing as he saw such both through the spell and the Soul Calling. "I~I haven't seen or heard of your Soul type... guess Monster understanding of such things needs some tweaking? A~Anyways, the CHECK Spell says you are Twilight Sparkle, Student of Princess Celestia, Soulbound Mate to me, Element of Magic, you're not good with people but you're working on it... o~oh, and you are currently pregnant with Six Children."

He was going to definitively be having a rather interesting conversation with his boyfriend and Soulmate Koris when he was able to figure out a way back home to his world and Monster City.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:46 am

She'd been casting spells at you and your souls in interest, examining them, only to freeze, bleat like a goat and pass out when you mentioned the children, her face frozen half happy and half terrified looking.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:43 pm

He blinked at that, then reached out to poke her as he asked, "You're ponies, why do you bleat like goats?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:03 pm

She seemed frozen in shock, before suddenly jumping up and running around babbling so fast you couldn't understand and rushed off, leaving a dust outline floating as she seemed to move between books at incredible speed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:43 am

Blinking again, Kayin just shook his head before calling out, "Hey Spike? Can you give me like, a ten minute crash course on Equestria and Ponies?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 30, 2020 12:40 pm

Spike came back in as he heard the babbling and your call "You Sent Twi into one of her "Crazed Studying" episodes?" he ask casually as he looked around "Though um, I don't really know what to tell ya, basics are three tribes of ponies, earth, pegasus and unicorn, Cutie marks on the flank show their "Special Talent" Ruled by Princess Celestia, an Alicorn, and I guess Luna now too...Um, there's a Third, Cadence, but I don't think she's actually in charge of anything, she used to babysit me and Twi, um, Something about Friendship stopping Eternal Winter and helping ponies come together and no longer at each other's throats?" he questioned.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 01, 2020 12:25 am

"Don't know, just know my CHECK spell confirmed what Luna said about me and her being bound, and her being pregnant with six of my kids." Kayin remarked as he sat down and listened. He thought about it again and replied, "What about how ponies do things? Anything in particular I as someone who is very much not from around here should know?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:13 pm

Sadly, he fainted at the "Six Kids" part though at least he didn't bleat like a goat.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 03, 2020 3:16 am

Kayin could only blink at that, then shrug and decide to head on out. He'd had some breakfast, gotten a bit of info. Time to explore town.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 04, 2020 5:55 pm

You managed to get out easily as Twilight was researching wildly and spike was passed out, people seemed to just be having a normal day today, a few even smiled or waved at you as they went about their business.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:29 am

"I'm gonna take a stroll around town!" Kayin called back to Twilight before heading out. He waved to passers by as he just wandered with no particular destination in mind, figuring he'd find someplace or someone interesting soon enough.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:36 am

Well You found something interesting, you got hit by a filly on a scooter and found yourself standing on it and clinging to her as she raced through town, she seemed just as surprised to have picked you up though, if her yells of "To much weight to fast!" followed a few seconds later by the two of you ramping up into the sky and crashing into a lake meant anything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:28 am

Bleating in surprise and startlement, Kayin could only react on reflex, drawing on his chaos magick to try and grab hold of them and either move them away from the water, or wrap them in a bubble so they wouldn't get soaking wet.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games