MLP: Dreemurr Delight(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: MLP: Dreemurr Delight(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:56 pm

Twilight let out another zombie like groan, but once you got to the kitchen she made herself some coffee and seemed to slowly becoming more alive the more she drank, Derpy didn't seem to know what to do now and was just looking around.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:40 am

Glad to see Twilight finally coming around, and making a note on how he should have considered trying coffee to help her wake up, he looked over to Derpy and asked, "I don't see any reason you couldn't hang out here for a while, but I also don't know what things you do each day. Should probably at least check in on your sister."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:48 am

She hummed "I've never, Hooked up? Before, I really don't know what to do." She said before nodding and leaving as Spike sets out "Hay Bacon and Eggs for Twilight to eat, she looked like she was actually alive now at least and not a Zombie.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:02 pm

"See ya later Derpy, we can always meet up again to chat more later!" Kayin calls out after her, then turns to Twilight and asks, "You doing alright?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:34 am

She leaned against you and nuzzled you mumbling but you heard "okay" in there, Spike spoke up "She gets like this when she's tired, I've seen it after one of her study sessions before, she forgot to sleep for a few days."
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:18 am

Kayin could only nod at that, giving her a nuzzle back as he said, "No rush on my part... don't really have anything to do or anywhere to be at the moment."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:21 am

He Sleepy nuzzles soon turned into kisses and small love bites, Spike got up and left in a hurry.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:20 am

Kayin bleated and blushed at that, but returned them softly and sweetly before humming as he said, "Think your friend Spike was getting flustered."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:37 am

In answer she lightly bit your ear before licking your cheek, before humming and returning to eating, acting like nothing was off, even as you felt magic start to tease your balls and cock exploratively.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:10 am

Kayin blushed brilliantly, wondering if this was tied to what Luna had said. Was she going to be like this all the time, or was she just horny in the mornings? He was about to ask about what he'd sensed from Luna when he felt magic teasing his cock and balls, and groaned a bit in pleasure as his eyes lidded and his cock started hardening.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:29 am

Her magic was all over them teasing every put of them, casually probing not only them, but your tail and cock holes too.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:41 am

Slumping and bracing himself against the table, Kayin moaned and wriggled, tail hiking up as his lust started growing more pronounced. Having his balls and cock toyed with was bad, or good, enough... but his tailhole and his cumslit?

"T~Twilight... I~I... a~ahhh..." He moaned out, eyes growing hazy with lust as he bit his lower lip to try and muffle the lewd sounds wanting to escape from him.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:45 am

She cocked her head and gave you a smile that was half sleepy and half one of the most erotic things you'd ever seen, as if she was asking what the matter was while she didn't let up for a second.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:55 am

His tongue was starting to loll out a bit, and his hips were jerking, finding it hard which way to go as he moaned out, "T~Teasing me t~tuuu we~weelllll~ G~Gonna... aaah, g~gonna make me c~cum soon i~if you keep it up~! B~Baaaa~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:11 am

The magic in your tail and cum holes grew small bumps and became more forceful instead of letting up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:23 am

That proved too much, at least at the same time. With a lewd bleat and an arch of his back, Kayin started cumming, shooting or trying to at least his seed out onto the floor as his tailhole clung to the invading magic. He would have tried to reciprocate for Twilight, but well he still wasn't sure about using his chaos magick right now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:30 am

The MAgic in your cock hole actually drained every bit of cum you offered and put onto Twilight's food which she happily wiggled and ate from.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:40 am

He could only shudder more that that, flopping onto the table for a moment as he recovered from that. He shook his head in lewd bemusement at her naughty antics, then said, "S~Since y~you're awake enough t~to do that, I~I want to apologize again for what happened last night. My Chaos Magick tends to work better, even when aroused... but maybe here it has a bit more of a mind of its own."

That reminded him of the conversation with Luna, and he sat up a bit as he said, "Oh yeah!" and quickly relayed to Twilight, including what he had felt from his CHECK of her.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:52 am

She Got serious at hearing you talk about Luna, but soon pulled in a book and flipped to something called "The Mare in the Moon" and told you to read the story while she finished eating, she didn't seem to think anything wrong happened last night and just looked confused at your apology.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 23, 2020 12:05 pm

Kayin read out the story, frowning a bit as he mumbled, "Sounds like she's feeling guilty for what happened... and thinks she needs to be punished still?" He looked to Twilight and said, "She didn't seem like this Nightmare Moon figure, and she mentioned something about Elements of some sort and you in relation to them?"

He sighed and shook his head. "Think I'm missing information to be able to help better on this."
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games